3D Printed Chastity the future

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Submissive_Michelle, Jan 10, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    I would like to start a debate on the benefits of custom 3D printed Chastity devices which I feel is the future.
    The holy grail of Male Chastity devices would be based around the following concepts and capabilities and driven my imagination not manufacturing ability or supply. In order

1. Absolutly no escape without detection
    2. Absolute comfort day and night for extended wearability without damage
    3. Ecconomical and hygenic to apeal to a larger user base.
    3D printed designs are by definition limited only by the designers imagination as 3D designs can be produced with moving parts and intricate mechanisms and printed locally in one go. This adds the additional benefit of rapid evolution and prototyping to get to a device that meets the above criteria in a shorted dev to production time.

Issues with the majority of current designs

• Totally insecure rear pullout almost 100% without PA on all I have tried (maybe its my tiny penis but hey the device should work on all physiques)
    • If ring size is reduced for security then pressure will eventually create a sore area which may reduce the practical time the user can be kept in the device.
    • Sizing is generic and custom steel way to expensive and difficult to change if its not 100% fit for you.
    So whats the answer, well this is what were here to debate so that any 3D wizard designer out there can start investigating practical Male Chastity designs based on this forums expertise.

I as you have seen in my blog ' My Wife has asked me to wear a chastity cage' describe how using limited construction techniques and Polymorp thermo modelling plastic have managed to produce a prototype anti pullout device that works, but is not perfect and also does not meet my ultimate design which would be a comfortable 70% secure regards pullout which would make long term comfort possible and thus long term wear BUT 100% detectable with Anti - Re insertion mechanisms.

I mean to extract the penis rearwards could be detected by small rollers linked to either a counter or mech that gets smaller as you try to extract all of which is possible with 3D printed devices as complex mechs can be CAD visualised and 3D printed with a quick prototype - Production timeline. Also allowing for updates and modifications maybe sold as extra's as I say the future that awaits us in only limited by ones creativity.

I personally look forwards to other 3D designers like the KHD devices hinted at by Pedro69

http://3dprint.com/24732/3d-printed-male-chastity/

Its my view that very soon we will be locked in a chastity device that actually meets the requirements of the community one which will play true to the dream .. Its fixed onto you now and your not coming out until I say

2. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    While this may be the Holy Grail I suspect we are a long way off.
    In my opinion anything made from plastic is a toy and will break either accidently or on purpose and is
    therefore no better than the honour system.
    While I agree that it should be possible to make a fully customisable device that is a perfect fit for each
    individual I doubt that this will happen and be cost effective.
    With any technology or product it is only by mass producing the exact same item many many times that drives the cost down,
    once you make it customisable the cost goes up even if it is still made from cheap materials.
    You only need to compare the Chinese devices to the custom fit units to see what I mean.

Anyway apart from that I think you do have some great ideas for anti pull-out systems and that they would be better suited to metal devices anyway.

The idea of rollers that would detect withdrawl and trigger some counter made me think of the "Spring Surpise" from the Monty Python chocolate box sketch.

Dianne.

Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  3. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Well the link didn't workout the way I had planned, lets try again shall we.
    ''

4. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Well to use what I believe is a popular British expression "That was a right cock up".
    It was a link to a you tube video of the Chocolate Box sketch.
    Anyway if you want to see it look it up because I give up.
    :mad:

Dianne

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I can see this as one for the not too distant future. And a device can be custom designed to the the right size and with whatever 'extras' anyone wants. Also being plastic there could be a container for a remote receiver for some strategic volts, on the remote control dog collar principle. But will take a lot of designing IMO.

Rita likes this.
  6. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Link worked perfect and yes I like the 'Spring Surprise' maybe I will invent something that impales if tried to be removed :rolleyes: Hmmm my anti pullout impales on trying to return ... I'll have to re think that one.

OwnedbyLeeanne likes this.
  7. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Actually what I had in mind was for a generic but with built in anti pullout desgns to be made available via 3D printing templates that you could modify or print yourself. However at the moment 3D printers for home use are not that good a printing resolution but the idea is there that designers could use this tech to fastrack a working design then get the Chinese to do their mass production magic.
    I agree that the anti pullouts I have tested seem to work well with the steel Chinese models and yes I like steel too as it seems quite real when your parts are encased in steel gives a feeling of security and inescapability, so adding the anti pullout makes the situation real.

Joroincharge and OwnedbyLeeanne like this.
  8. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    I would like to add it does not matter how advanced or secure a device is there will be many of us who will still want to 'drive' a classic. Much like what OwnedbyLeeAnne shared plastic is plastic…. I have been there, done that, in my CB years…

My Mature Metal Queen's Keep I see as a custom made piece of art… hand made for me by someone, one of us, who get's it! NOT a machine programed to cut away on a chunk of plastic. As far not being able to escape a device… I feel when properly fit there is no getting out of a custom steel device like MM creates. I know there s absolutely so way I could without extreme pain and injury to myself. Then even if I did there is no way in hell I could get it back on! That is something I would never want to do or have to explain to my Queen… my oath and service to her outweighs any fun there could be in a cat and mouse game of escaping from a device.

Bottom line is my clitty is, and always will be, locked up in a piece of art I can look down at be proud of (even giggle at times though) and never again a piece of plastic. We keep our CB 2'whatever' (glued back together twice and once literally held together with bandaids for a week till I could get home!!) in the nightstand drawer just as a reminder how far we have come!

PET

9. permanentslave

Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    Miss Catherine's pet is right on the "money". Literally.

OwnedbyLeeanne likes this.
  10. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    i am looking forward to the day when we can take pics of our dicks,with rulers in place to show size to the manfacturer and will get back a device that fits perfectly the first time,can be locked on and never HAVE to come off if keyholder doesnt want it so.

Deleted member 38179 likes this.
  11. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Glad the link worked, for some reason it does not work when posted so must be a browser problem at my end.

I like the idea of the custom Anti pull-out devices, maybe that could be something more generic and could
    be made to fit between the base ring and the cage.
    Dianne

12. Hannibal

Hannibal Member

Local Time:
    There are 3D metal printers. And for those that prefer the hand crafted feel of MM and others dont worry. The printed devices have a artisan quality them as well.

Joroincharge and OwnedbyLeeanne like this.
  13. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It seems this discussion has 2 directions ... 1) Go ahead I dare you to try and pull out and watch as your cock gets pierced ... 2) You can pull out, but there is no way to get back in and pass the "check" that your key holder may do

While both have there place and FUN ... it seems that from a K.I.S.S. principle #2 is going to be the easiest to achieve with the simplest integration to what already exists on the market (both off the self and custom)

Placing a simple loop around the head of your penis that is a bit to "small" that then integrates with the locking device will mean that if you pull out of the loop you will not be able to gain enough slack in the loop to get your cock head back in until it is unlocked. This idea is already in use in some devices ... the key will be in the fit ... if the loop is not the right length and size it too will be defeated. I could easily see MM integrating this in the JailBird (or any of their devices) ... using their sizing rings to get the correct size. I have a idea for this that would most likely make the Sock Method not be usable or extremely difficult.

However I would imagine that using the sock method you could defeat anything that has been thought up here on the thread ... but I look at chastity devices like door locks they are only keeping the honest people honest if you really want to defeat the lock you can ... BUT ... I also understand that some need a little extra to remain honest.

14. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    One interesting thing is that because you're building from the ground up, you're not always limited by conventional mechanisms. For example, you could do away with the usual locking method and instead employ a one way set of internal tabs that slide together when you join the tube to the ring. (think two fingers interlocking). This would make it so you can't take the parts back apart once joined.

Couple that with an internal ring with hinged points on them that allow you to push in but not back out, and you'd be pretty properly stuck.

OwnedbyLeeanne and danleft1 like this.
  15. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    I like your thinking, I was toying with an idea based on the Chinese finger trap. The implementation is the hard part.
    The idea of a device that locks together is excellent, maybe in the future (Nano machines etc.) a device could be programmed
    to only come apart at a particular time and once it is put on it wont come apart until that time when it just falls off.

Dianne.

lock667 likes this.
  16. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    I would love to find some 3D print designs that I could print locally! Anyone seen anything like this yet?

17. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    @Hannibal ,

Has a steel chastity cage ever been fabricated by 3D printing technology? Pics?

@thegreenrabbit,

Custom fit stainless steel is simply more comfortable to the skin than any plastic / polymer. It causes less friction than plastic. Steel is not absorbent so it won't stink with extended use, and finally steel won't crack and injure the wearer. The vast majority of wearers who can compare custom fitted steel with plastic devices from personal experience with both vastly prefer custom fitted steel. I have a hard time envisioning how a plastic device could ever be fabricated with an open design (open designs are great for longterm wear / hygiene) and be rugged and hold up to 24/7 use.

18. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I'd like the answer to Urcatcher's question too!

19. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    I haven't kept up with 3D printing technology as much as others, but as far as I'm aware it's all done with various plastics/polymers. My guess is that to be able to have custom fabrication of metal objects will require nanotechnology or some other kind of molecular-level manipulation: to be able to 3D-print metal would require heating it, "printing" a thin layer, letting it cool (without the liquid metal spreading!) and then repeating.

20. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Shapeways does metal printing. Given the choices, brass might be the best bet for this application.

http://www.shapeways.com/

21. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Brass would turn green and need constant polishing to keep it shiny.
    Or may be it could be an excuse when Mistress caught you shaking your cage trying to get your rocks off you could
    tell her you were "Just polishing my cage Mistress". :D

Dianne.

22. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Perhaps, but my thinking is that my plumber uses brass fittings, so it should be water safe.

23. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    Water safe, probably yes. Hygiene safe? As @OwnedbyLeeanne indicated, I wouldn't think it would be hygienic.

24. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    There are industrial/commercial metal 3D printers. They do exist

25. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    @lock667: I believe Shapeways and Sculpteo both do investment (lost wax) casting,rather than printing it directly. The upside of this is that you can have your item made in whatever metal you want (sterling, titanium, SS, and for those of us both kinky and rich, gold or platinum).
    They print the item in wax, cast the wax in plaster of some sort, melt the wax out, and then pour the metal for the final casting. I believe you can also buy the wax model and have it cast locally

@the green rabbit: Yes, there are direct metal spraying printers out there, but AFAIK, they are still mostly in the prototype stage and their output is measured in cc's per hour (very slow).

HTH,
    Stu

lock667 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice