Is this how the Jailbird is supposed to fit?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Thatgirl, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    My locked boy finally got his jailbird. He measured, measure and measured again, religiously over the course of a week, took his average and shortened the cage by about 1/4 of an inch. The base of his penis bunches up between the cage and ring even though he pushes the skin into the cage with a q-tip. Also, the end of his urethra doesn't line up with the center hole, but right above it. Here's a picture of how it fits now. He thinks he could have used another 1/8"-1/4". It also will slide really far down if he's hanging low and loose, so I'm curious what others are using for anti-pullout, which for him double as an anchor to keep the device from sliding so far down. Anyone have any thoughts?

Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 12.28.28 PM.png

slave_m and keephimcaged like this.
  2. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    You were certainly all right about the Jailbird! Slept in it the night I got it and the next without issue, which is a HUGE difference to the experiences I've had previously. So thanks to all those who chimed in a bit ago when we posted our introductions.

@Thatgirl is correct - I believe i would benefit from a tiny bit more length, but I'm not sure. Really, a decent pullout solution like what I used with the CB is all I need as the Jailbird seems to slide pretty far down on me depending on what mode my package is in at the time. (Thinking a wee bit more length would help too as my package wouldn't be pushing up against the front so often)

Below is what we used with the CB which, with some modification, did a great job of holding the divice up snugly, and preventing pullout.

For the JB I was thinking of wrapping some rubber medical tubing around a couple of bars just to add friction. That's about all I think I'd need to help hold it up.

We have the punishment pins for the JB but I'm curious what others use for pullout or helping the divice not slide down from time to time.

(I also posted in be market looking to trade one of the Crisscross pins we have for a short blunt tip one. Thinking that may do it also).

image.png

3. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    My only experience with steel is a non custom fit design. It's fits pretty darn good except for when my balls decide they're gonna hang a bit lower. It's an annoying problem and there is no anti pullout available for mine. I found that if I wear the a tighter cockring that I still consider safe it helps plus I wear boxer briefs that help support the cage like a penis bra lol. I'm considering ordering a watchful mistress in the near future from MM and I think I'm going to try the double cock ring with their cage. Its suppose to help for guys with balls that hang lower or that are constantly changing. My only worry is that in the morning I'm usually high and tight and the double might be a bit tight for that but it's worth a shot. So if I were you guys I'd email MM and see about the double rings for your jailbird. Good luck!

4. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    My locked boy has the problem of his boys hanging quite low most of the time and didn't know the double ring could help. I will tag him so he can see this! Thank you! @Thatguyontheinternet

slave_m and Lockedwithlove like this.
  5. permanentslave

Local Time:
    Mistress ThatGirl, it looks perfectly fitted and i am sure Mistress Metal would agree *evil grin*. Snug like a glove, except where is the anti pull out pin? o_O

i use the medium length dull tip pin. It helps but ..... reference my latest bio gallery pic.

my Mistress solved the low hanger issue with a balls collar. It keeps the Jailbird from slipping down and closer to the body but does take a long period of balls endurances training to maintain this result for long periods of time. The base ring may be a little to large or You may want to try the double base rings ( didn't work for me, oddly to painful 24/7 ) or try the ultimate. A PA piercing :eek:.

Enjoy and CONGRATS!

6. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    It looks like a good fit but if he isn't lined up that would be a pain.

7. chastemaid

chastemaid Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    looks good, very like mine, see my gallery... enjoy !

8. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    He isn't lined up with the center of the cage. His urethra pokes above the bar...I don't think he's had an issue peeing though.

slave_m likes this.
  9. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I am unable to see your gallery as your profile is open to only people who you choose.

10. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    For me, the Queens Keep was similar. When I hung low, it looked odd and was noticeably less secure. My urethra poked out of a bar but it didn't matter.

11. gymgenius

gymgenius Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    Does look a great fit. Maybe email M MM for reassurance if you are worried about the urethra issue!

12. chastemaid

chastemaid Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ooops, just changed it to registered members.

13. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    For the alignment I spent some quality time in the shop with some tools cutting the top bar out of the way, then filing any sharp edges off.
    As for the hanging low part. I used paracord to make a belt that hooks on the pin behind the cage. It completely fixed the issue of nighttime erections waking me at night because the belt Will not allow the cage to pull away from the body at all. Just make sure the belt is not top short.
    With these modifications I can now wear 24/7. Since I work outside it is mandatory I am able to pee standing up next to the truck Since that is the only option in the area

14. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice.We are thinking of getting some rubber coating to put around the base ring to see if it helps with slip and pullout. We shall see:)

slave_m likes this.
  15. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    looks good to me. The hole not lining up can be a problem but not sure there is a solution for that. All its going to do is make a little bit more mess. Just pat it dry with TP and good to go.

16. Sarahs

Sarahs Member

USA
    Local Time:
    I found that the bunching up issue happens if my bf doesn't make sure he slides all the way down the cage when he initially puts the device on. If he bunches up I let him take it off and reinstall. That seems to work in his case. The urethra thing is puzzling to me too. It seems like they should have made the "hole" at the end of the cage higher up. I wonder if the base ring needs to be tighter if you said the whole thing slips down. At first my bf thought his ring was too tight but he was able to wear it 10 days without a problem. How is the anti-pullout spike? Is it effective? Wearable long term?

slave_m and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  17. pawzkeeper

pawzkeeper New member

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    I wear a Jailbird 24/7. I had the same problem in the evenings when my "boys" loosen up; the cage would just slip off my shaft.
    I have solved the problem by purchasing a set of 3 rubber rings from the hardware store; check out the plumbing section. They are rubber seal rings for facets. They come in various sizes. I found the right size for me barely slips on with lube when flacid. I place all three rings at the base of my cock, then slip the rings over the metal ledge protruding from the cock ring; the ledge the cage slips onto, then locks on with the screw.

I tried using first 1, then 2 rubber rings and they cut into my skin when hard. I have found the 3 provides the right amount of support so they no longer cut into my skin; when soft, they keep my cock from slipping back out.

18. lionhearted

lionhearted Member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    That sounds great. Can you post a picture? Is it a a abrading you when you are hard for awhile or stopping brine flow?

19. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i don't how a cage cud slip off, my one don't ever. Praps its a bit to big for you. sometimes i wish my one wud slip off but it don't.

20. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Doesn't the punishment pin work?

21. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    I changed to a smaller size base ring the double oval it takes a good 5 mins to get on it that small but once on it is so comfortable and there is no way it could slip off :)

22. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Nope, tried it again today and the cage started sliding down.

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh, praps Your man is very very slippy Mistress. praps some talc wud stop him being slippy.

24. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you for the suggestion,
    but talcum powder makes it even worse! We have already tried. A PA piercing discussion has been had and we are considering it.

ChasteHubby2015 and slave_m like this.
  25. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    It may be a little large in the diameter. We have a Queens Keep and just the head is in the cage. The skin is located in the gap between the cage and base ring. His head is usually touching the bars. We use the stocking method to put it on. It is a tight fit and he does slip down a little, but it does not seem to bother him. He has never tried, and doesn't pull out and is able to wear it 24/7.

slave_m likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice