Is this how the Jailbird is supposed to fit?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Thatgirl, Mar 28, 2016.

1. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    People here will give you all sorts of opinions about whether ball-trap devices are escapable. I think it depends entirely on one's anatomy. I believe that I could slip out of and get back into any ball trap device. Doesn't matter how tight, does not matter about security pins or extra security blobs. All my bits, when fully flacid, are very wobbly and very mushable. Any thing held on just by my balls can be pulled far enough away from my body to slip my penis out and slip it back in later. I've done this with multiple devices.

I got a PA piercing last January and have written about my experience. I knew I wanted something in-escapable and my partner was all for that too. She would not have pushed me to get a PA but if I was willing she liked the idea, went with me, and held my hand.

Before getting a PA I wore a ball-trap device for a month to test out the idea. I like how it really grabs all my genitals but that also made it uncomfortable at times. It pulled and pinched and made odd bulges in my pants if I sat the wrong way.

Now I'm working to get used to an evotion wearable device. I like the device. It is more comfortable and in-escapable (for me).

You might try a fetish flex belt. It is a ball-trap device with a solid hip belt. Looks in-escapable to me. There are some knock-off versions out there which might work for you. I never bought one because a hip belt would be too restrictive for me. But it is another way to go if ball-trap does not work and he is not ready to get pierced.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  2. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    Thank you for the advice. We have actually been discussing the PA piercing quite a bit. He is very squeamish when in comes to blood/guts/anything to due with any type of anatomy, but is intrigued by the idea of a piercing. How was it when you got it done?

ChasteHubby2015 and slave_m like this.
  3. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    Short answer: it hurt more than I was lead to believe but healed quite well with little problem. I posted a report on the piercing and just now a 3 month update.

@LivingCurious reported considerable bleeding. I guess that happens occasionally. He also reported that it hurt. Some guys report little pain. Could go either way.

The piercing does limit stimulation for the first month and penetration has to be somewhat gentle after that.

I like the piercing and so does my partner. Short term it has been a moderate hassle but I think long term it will be a fun addition.

t

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  4. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    Although I have never been able to escape the cb6000 and ksd3 guard configuration and I don't think I'd ever be able to get back in without being discovered, I agree with you that the PA piercing is the only full proof method. I commend you, your gf, and @Thatgirl for favoring a PA piercing. I think the more she researches and pushes for it, the more likely he'll be to agree to getting one. If he's very reluctant still, it might suggest that he's secretly pulling out and the idea of not being able to get a way with that terrifies him.

5. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Before you get too convinced by the "PA piercing is the only foolproof method" mantra, and given that @Thatguyontheinternet has some misgivings about piercings, you might want to explore the Tetherspout approach.

6. Moe5

Moe5 Long term member

Retired
    Eau Claire, WI
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    I just posted two photos in the Gallery of me locked in my Jail Bird. Not much room and impossible to get an erection...and when I do I know it. Fits me perfect....tight but not right enough to cause problems. I know you just received your Jail Bird.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice