Coming up on one year in chastity. My orgasm schedule.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tina's Bitch, May 18, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    After several months trying numerous different chastity devices with wimpy luggage locks, my Wife/Mistress decided to order a custom cage with built in lock from Steelworxx. The only way to escape would be to cut the cage and destroy it. Since August, 2015 I have only been out of my cage for a few minutes on five occasions. Now little clitty spurts after about 10 seconds of being inside Mistress. She took away my next release and whipped me with her crop last week for bad behavior. My next release is scheduled for my anniversary in August.

slave_m, gary170, spider203 and 2 others like this.
  2. curioushubby

curioushubby Member

Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    yup, understand the 10 second premature cum after being release .. good think you are allowed inside tho

joe01 likes this.
  3. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Is it even worth the 10 seconds of freedom? Seems like a lot of work for the mistress for such a short time. Maybe it's time to beg for permanent chastity?

4. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    Sounds intense! Congrats on the new developments.

If you don't mind me asking, which Steelworxx model did you use, and have you had any recurring security or comfort problems with it? My boy and I are still trying to scope out our next upgrade. ;)

Joroincharge likes this.
  5. Guest 9392

Guest 9392 Member

NW Florida
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    i have the Steelworx Looker 02 and its great. i don't think i would ever try to cut it off though. i would be afraid of cutting into myself. i dont have any comfort problems either. i highly recommend it.

6. Tina's Bitch

Local Time:
    She purchased the Looker 01 with removable uretha tube and anatomically shaped ring. It is very comfortable and I don't even realize I am wearing it anymore. Make sure the cage fits snug while he is flaccid. You want to restrict any penis growth. Just take his measurements per the instructions and they will make the cage to fit. It takes 6-8 weeks for delivery.

PuellaPurpurea likes this.
  7. Tina's Bitch

Local Time:
    Mistress decided that I will no longer be allowed to wear my boxer short underwear. She purchased several pair of lacy silk women's boy shorts and replaced them for my boxer shorts. What a surprise when I opened my dresser drawer at 6 AM and found that I no longer owned any masculine men's underwear. The only nice thing about these is the boy shorts hold my cage in place and doesn't slip out like in typical women's underwear.

Brianna27, lock667 and spider203 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice