My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. locked away

locked away Member

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    Just think of the reward after 21 days if that was so good and what all we dream about. You are such a lucky man to be with such a dream of a goddess.

2. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    Wow! Wow! Wow!

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    Thank you all for your kind words. There is no doubt I am very lucky to have this amazing wonderful Wife/Goddess. Truth be told your encouragement is just fueling her on. LOL Just today she called from work to tell me She had not seen my recent post come through her PDA. I was like it is done already geese! Then She reads it and tells me I left out the part where She smeared the warming lotion all over me down there. I just laughed and thought to myself "what do they need to hear every tormenting thing you do?" She read my mind because She said don't leave out the good stuff. Anyway thanks again you guys, catch you later. going to relax for the evening. should be even free tonight. Kids are already driving Her nuts. LOL

4. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Well as I see it, you left out a point that you now know was required. You are now in the book (the book of infractions); can't wait to hear what the repercussion for that is.

Love your updates, but we are all envious.

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Oh great just when I thought I had enough things to get in trouble for. LOL

I appreciate everyone's alleged envy but please remember there were many posts on here for some time with little to nothing to talk about. This could very well be a phase. However with that said it might be a long phase because she is certainly enjoying it right now and is already talking about the 42 day period coming after this one. I think she is trying to break me.

At any rate I was in the CB6K all day yesterday and really forgot it was on. I am wanting to kick myself because I am trying to remember why the hell I went and spent all this extra money on tow Lori devices that have each been the death of me in one way or another. With the new points of intrigue or whatever they call them I think this could be as secure. I still am very much interested in the actual belt but cant seem to get any response form Locked in Steel and I really don't want to deal with a manufacture out of the country. Oh well time will tell.

Last night was sure nice to be able to cuddle up to Goddess since I was in a device but I was painfully reminded of why I hate the devices at night around 3:30AM. I obviously got up to do the bathroom break and went back to bed. It just seems once that starts thought it is doomed to continue till I finally just get up and start my day.

On a side note and somewhat back to my earlier thoughts I do see Goddess carrying this out for while. As I was walking out of the house today I made a comment about not having an "emergency" key for this device. While she has two on her key ring and I expected her to just say well take one of these she says "Looks like you are all mine then hu?" I was kind of shocked, scared, and yet turned on all at the same time. Needless to say when we were talking outside her work as I was dropping her off we joked about the shear amounts of money we spent on these contraptions and her reply was She as getting her money's worth. I take this to mean if we entertain the idea of actually getting a belt I will very easily see her continuation of the 42, 24, 48, 84 and OMG time frames. Not sure how far past 84 we would carry it but I am not sure I am ready for that just yet.

Anyway back to work, take care everyone and thanks for stopping by. By the way THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU, for the words of encouragement on here and the raves about my wonderful wife and Goddess. This has been a HUGE inspiration to her and has made her want to continue. Oddly enough you all are helping us along and I truly think that is what this site is about.

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    When you think about the cost of the device, it really is pretty small. What do people spend on boats, motorcycles, or snowmobiles? Those are devices people use a few times per year, and spend multiple times what a steel belt costs!

I've said for a long time that finding a device is more of a "process" than an "event". Likewise, I guess m consoling myself that 'the financial outlay is also a "process" rather than a one time "event". lol :confused0082:

All the best!
    mikecb

7. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mike in those terms you would be spot on. IF and this is IF we continue on this lifestyle then there would be little question in my mind if the fit is indeed that much better. Something that would be used everyday, would strengthen the relationship and lifestyle, and would be a great quality, well that would be worth the investment. I guess my main concern more than anything is going through the hassle again as mention in my other thread to start this whole process again. I do know this, Goddess took one look at the attachments such as the dildo attachment for the Neosteel and the smile on her face made me sweat instantly. I can only imagine having to use that on her while the entire time being in a belt that has little or no reason to come off. OUCH!

Anyway..all in the journey I guess.

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Lol.. well, if I consider the last time I took a Caribbean cruise or a vacation trip to Mexico... those are just one week events that cost more than a belt that could lead to months if not years of joy.

Still tryin' to keep it positive! lol :anim_65:

mikecb

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Good morning everyone and before I get to far along a sincere (not really) heartfelt thank you (not even close) goes out to pt300800 for his idea of the 'book of infractions' Goddess read that and her eyes just lit up like you would not believe. ROFL

Anyway I am sure there will be a book no doubt. In the mean time I am looking for a book on how to sleep soundly in a chastity device. I was woke again by the normal nocturnal erection. Luckily it was at or around 4:30 although it had been on and off for about an hour. However this time I could not get back to sleep as the minute I returned to the bed Goddess (knowing or not) cuddle up next to me put her leg across my waist and laid her hand on my stomach. Not sure what it was but something just said hmmm all this gorgeous body on me and before I knew it DOH! I hate that. I get that it is supposed to keep us focused on our KH/M/G/SO but good grief. After watching the sun come up out the window I finally got up and showered and put my mind elsewear. Not hard to do today as She had a very early morning meeting and left me to tend to the little ones and daycare duty. Kind of nice having a boys day.

At any rate Goddess has no intentions of backing down. Each day that goes past is one more day closer to my next release but also one more day that fuels her desire to continue this. I asked if there was anything I could do last night to earn a night out of the device so I could sleep. Of course I ment the shackles, hands secured something not a freebe. Yes She said you can start over tomorrow at 42 days. Obviously I said never mind and with that I went to bed. she did not even miss a beat. No sympathy no almost doing it nothing. She is really getting into this which as much as I like it right now I am also wondering what did I do? LOL

Well I seriously have to get some work done today so take everyone.

10. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    lucky man you are

Randy

11. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    xcitex, I think with time, you'll get better at making it through the night. Most times I wake up in the night, I just get up to pee, and it gets better pretty quickly. Of course, I rarely have my wife wrapping herself around me as I go back to sleep! lol

To Goddess Melissa, I do hope you realize that you not only have xcitex all hot and bothered, but probably 50 other subby boys and gurls who have been reading his blog! lol.

Best wishes to you both! Keep it up!... well, you know what I mean! ;-p
    mikecb

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Oh I am sure I will. It is funny I read another article somewhere else last night that said regardless of the device you choose it can take the body about a month to two months to get used to it. Considering the longest I have ever been in a device is 25 days thent took months off afterwards this means really, if I understand the article correctly, I am just starting this again. I will say odly enough even with my intial love of the birdlock the CB6000 seems to have the ability to work better for us. Goddess absolutely loves and I do mean love in the sense of getting aroused love, the look of the Lori #2. She just gets all giddy. I like it as well in terms of intial comfort it is by far the best. However it is so heavy that a few hours or at least in a couple of days and the pulling on the scrotum causes pain which just seems to escalate into something worse, thus my wife has to remove it and we start over again. However as she likes the look of steel and the 6K seems to be working I showed her the new 6k that comes in a chrome ans she smiled and said "OOh I like that" Right now I am getting ready to just start seeling off the ones I know I am not going to use which are most likely the lori device and the birdlock. If the Birdlocks main ring was narrower it woudl be darn near perfect. Problem is after a few days when the testicles start getting a little bigger the whole crush syndrome as I call it kicks in and we start the same problem I have in the Lori device.

On a crazy note maybe Goddess Melissa can start that key holding business at least long enough to get some funds for a real belt. Of course this might mean some serious trouble for me in the long haul. LOL

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Good morning everyone. Just a few tidbits as I head out for a full day commercial shoot. Nothing much to report today. I am on day four of 21 and all in all things are going along great in terms of fit.

I was so excited to have slept all the way through the night with out the painful nocturnal erection. However mr. thunderstorm decided that as I am normally up at 4AM there was no reason not to be today. Grrrr. Goddess just rolled over about the same time and ran her hand slowly down my stomach to the device as if to check to see it was still there, who knows. She went back to sleep as quickly as she woke with the lightning. I was not as lucky.

Once the morning started and was able to get a few minutes out of the device for a good cleaning, shower, and shave. Not sure what it was but any other time I would have been thinking hmmm can I? Truthfully I did not really even have the urge, I just wanted to get done, get back in, and get to work to get this day over. (can you tell I am excited about this shoot lol)

At any rate we are heading out of the house and Goddess comes up to me as if to give me a kiss but stops just short of my lips. I was like what is that for? She says she noticed I slept way to easy last night and wants to make sure she has some subtle teases for me to remind me she is still keeping me locked. the she arches back so I can only kiss her neck, of course just above her luscious breasts. Oh She so knows what She is doing! It worked it was like a bear coming out of hibernation, bam all awake and now reminded.

Well that is about the extent of the day thus far. I had some thoughts last night as I woke and while this not be the place to start a discussion I would sure love to hear your thoughts.

Mine are this I have a set number of days to make it till I get a release. This I know as a fact and thus can count down to the date. Is this the reason right now why in my mind I am not going crazy because I have already paced myself? I am not sure if I like that or not. However the flip side of that is if I just say you decide when I get out and don't tell me, it could backfire because we do have some stretches where family, work, and kids can place a large amount of stress on us and our intimate life together can take a back seat for a month or more in worse case scenario. If I was locked and ignored for that long waiting I would be mad in the mental sense. I think this way even if subtle like this morning it keeps her somewhat focused. Of course she did say just the other day that she can release me at anytime to use me how she sees fit, with a wink and a mention of Orajel of course. Oh wow this woman can drive one crazy!

Have a great day and here is the quote for the day!

"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
    – e. e. cummings

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I think fixed, known-time, releases early on make sense. God willing, I'd go that direction with my wife too. I think as weeks turn into months turn into a year or more, you'll know how things are working for you with this lifestyle. If the teasing and delight of chastity is fulfilling for both of you, who knows, maybe those droughts of "real life trumps sex life" will get shorter, and you'll find time for at least some intimacy, if not sex, during the bad times.

Also, as you get used to being denied more and more, I think it will become easier to wear for longer periods. I think masturbation is like cigarettes, drink or drugs. It's a habit and an addiction. I would say that the chastity games I've played in the last year have broken that addiction (for the most part). I now masturbate because (and when) I enjoy it, not because I NEED TO, NOW! I could imagine a time, 6 months from now, where Goddess Melissa stops telling you when she'll release you, and you won't feel like you're going to die if real life intercedes for a month. You'll WANT to get out, but you won't NEED to get out. In fact, during the drought, perhaps just being locked will give some satisfying sense of commitment and submission.

Scary thought, huh?!? :sex023:

15. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    In my experience the longer we go without having sex the easier it is to go longer (still) without having sex. Maybe thats why this doesn't appeal to me so much. BTW the reverse is true with us as well. The more often we have sex the easier it is to have more sex.

16. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks guys I guess when you put it that way you could very well be correct. God knows the "addiction" of masturbation has been there and always will be I guess. This curbs that completely. Do I still feel that need, oh hell yes. However knowing I can't makes me refocus to something else in this case someone else and it seems to help. THIS I love about chastity. The uncertainty is the act of the real submission where I have to trust completely that she will still sense my real neads and that we as a couple wont loose the physical connection. While I read those other journals and blogs about the husband who now only gets to masturbate and never gets to make love to his wife, those thoughts are scary to me because I do value the act of making love as a couple. However with that said I am already seeing how I look at her different because of this. I am not saying I looked at her before as just a sex object but when I fantasized about her in my mind it definitely was hot, leather and lace, bondage, raw fanatasies. Now I look at the actual love making session as something very hot. Is this because of the chastity who knows? So yes Mike I can see already where being locked itself can me more satisfying to an extent. But there is still that need however it is a so much different need than before. to give this control over to someone as sexy as her is euphoric at the least.

17. locked away

locked away Member

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    Well I think if Your goddess wants to get you interested again all she has to do is let you out for the night and have a good play with the free and easy while you are restrained. Just to get the frustration level up so you try harder to please her again. My frustration level is what makes me be good the higher it is the better I am and closer I feel to my key holder.

18. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    IMHO, it is the KH asserting their control that keeps it interesting. If thing are ignored for too long, it (for me) becomes pointless. Goddess Melissa seems to be doing a fine job of keeping your interest- her willingness to do so is exceptional- worship her! (as we know you do).

Fixed release time vs KH controlled - I think it depends on the people involved. For me, I have set goals to reach in terms of service, and hope she can say no until I have earned it.

Maybe your Goddess could cause variation to the fixed date - stop the countdown for a reason (real or not), increase the number (forgot my birthday that was on the 5th? Add 5 days). Her orgasm to yours ratio (30 to 1?). At the end of your time, offer to roll a die (one O her choice how delivered or roll and take your chances). odd number is number of days unlocked and allowed one orgasm a day. Even number is number of weeks to remain in lockup before the next roll.

If she keeps you teased, I bet you will enjoy the torment.

js

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Spot on! Exactly. With that being said you are right Goddess is doing an amazing job. Although this week she is a little reserved. I have a feeling she is builing up. Although tonight she took out a brownie mix box and told me to go make some brownies and then she will let me out of my device for a while. I was like hell yes! I am not sure what if anything she has in store for later or how I will be sleeping yet but I guess I will find out soon enough.

Night :CMrocks:

20. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    We do "making love as couple" once a week for my release. It is not strictly one week, it is normally +/- 2-3 days, whenever She decides. It works fine for us. I wouldn't like to be without that and after a week it is highly erotic.
    If i try to speak for my wife, of course She can have as many orgasms as She likes during the week.

My personal experience is that i follow Her "cycles". During a month we have a very intensive period of sex followed by a week with less activity. Then it starts all over again. The natural order. For a man, the week with less sex can be a little difficult, but what can we do? It is easy to feel neglected but it is only the natural hormones playing. (Of course, since there seems to be an evil masterplan, this week usually matches the topping of my testosterone levels!)

21. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well good afternoon everyone. I missed this morning's post as I was burried in work and I knew if I started here I would never get anything done. There is not much to report in the way of play as the night went fairly vanilla all the way through to this morning.

I had a chiropractors visit this morning and since we are using the CB6K right now I asked if I could be let out for the visit as that would surely have busted a few things on me. Anyway she said she would unlock me as soon as I baked her some brownies last night. It felt rather odd to be given that as an assigment but I love the kitchen so it was OK. She did as she promised and I got to sit on the couch next to her most of the night, each of us on our own laptops playing on the net. We finally started for bed around 10PM and when I got up there she used the back massager on me for a few minuted to loosen up the lower back again. When I rolled over she proceeded to give me a reminder of last Sunday and went about playing with it and my penis. Of course I was not lockd down so I was able to hold her off while she giggled about the whole scene. I think it was just her way of messing with my head, no the one on my shoulders!

Anyway she told me to snuggle close and off we went to sleep. I was thinking wait!, I am a free man, then all I remember was waking up this morning when the alarme went off. I was glad but at the same time it was like being drugged. We were each so tired that even if I wantd to cheat the system, it was not going to happen.

I took advantage of the kids waking up early and took them down to breakfast and to get them dressed before she even got out of her shower. this is the part she dislikes in the morning so I though if I could show her how much I love her by doing all this perhaps I could gain a few brownie points. by the time she got down stairs the kids had ate, were dressed, and were watching some TV until it was time to go.

Needless to say after the doctors visit I was imediately ordered back in the device and here I am once again in lockup. It is really, yet oddly, getting easier the last few days. Perhaps it is the loack of tease from her, but none the less I have found a comfortable way to wear the device and there have been literally no painful erections to speak of. As a matter of fact I have been so busy there have hardly been any erections at all.

Well tonight is a new night and I have no idea what is in store but I do know I have to get back to work so until later!

22. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Good evening everyone. Terribly sorry for the delayed post but the last 24 hours has been crazy busy. Just got back from shooting a wedding tonight and while I was waiting for the files to load I figured I might as well update this.

Goddess allowed me to sleep out of the device last night but this morning pulled a quick stunt. She had already agreed to let me be out of lockup while I shot the wedding today but then figured I should be in lockup for tomorrow regardless of it being father's day. I was ok with that. But then she decided we should start the 21 days over as I have been out of lock up for the last 24 hours she said. I tried to tell her this was not correct as I was fully secured most of the day yesterday. Then she just said "does not matter I am starting it over anyway."

I am kind of shocked as to why or what prompted her but none the less here I go again. I was already instructed I need to be back in before I go to bed tonight so after the files are verified it is off to lock up again. Anyway that is about it for tonight I will try to update the rest of this tomorrow when I am more coherent. Night all.

23. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow so much has happened or at least transpired in the last 24 hours.

As you know Goddess had a couple of soft moments for me thank goodness and allowed me to sleep out of the device and free from any shackles etc. This one day lead to one day and two nights to which she said "the hell with it I lost control so we start over fro the 21 days" I was not in the frame of mind nor the place to argue as she had been more than gracious with that. The night before a big wedding then having the wedding day off as well was very well appreciated. I was supposed to be in for Father's day but she took one look at the kitchen on Sunday and said you clean it up and you can stay out today as well. You did not have to tell me twice. Dish rag in hand I took to the kitchen with much eagerness. So here we were on two full days of R&R and I knew sometime I was going to end up paying.

We went to bed last night with me having the full understanding I was going in lockup. However when we got there she started playing with that damn massager again and all I could think was oh hell no. Luckily for me she had me use it on her to take her to two or three orgasms then told me if I was going to finish taking advantage of my freedom I had better do it now. We shared an amazing love making session and literally each drifted off to sleep almost instantly. This morning I woke a little late and we were all running around mad trying to get out the door on time. She is off work this week so she spent most of the day making some amazing improvements to the organization of the household, mainly cleaning out the boys' chaos of what we try to call bedrooms.

Anyway as things have calmed down tonight I shipped in and took my assignment on her list and finished it off and thus have found this time to update my journal. However it is not without a price. She just stood in front of me a few minutes ago as I was playfully teasing her about something and said, "Your next task is to go lock your dick up, NOW!" I looked at her in amazement as one, she hardly ever talks that way and two, she was just so damn hot for that moment. Needless to say cleaning the device and back in tonight. 21 days starting over as I had a little to much fun for her records. Although make no mistake about it as I would gladly do another five days in for the weekend I had only to have to start over again. I count my blessings as it could have been on to the next set of time in her book, 42 days. Well to those who stopped in again, thank you and have a great night.

24. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow time certainly gets by me sometimes. Not much to update on other than Goddess is still very much holding her own in terms of not letting me out of my device. Just last night I asked if I could do the shackles or something similar to get a good rest and avoid the nocturnal erection problems. Without missing a beat she just said nope. I think she fears if she lets me out she won't put me back. I am not sure I just know I was kind of shocked and impressed all at the same time.

This morning I got up before everyone and showered. When I came back into our bedroom to get dressed she rolled over took one look at me in the device and just had this big ass grin on her face. I was like "what, what is so funny"

"Not a thing" she said with a smirk, "just you all locked up is all" It was then that I realized she is really getting into this again. While she is not much into tease and denies on our last few episodes she definitely has no problem making sure I know how much fun she is having regardless.

In terms of device comfort it appears the CB6K is the most comfortable. While I am curious on putting the Lori Device back on I hate to mess with what is not broke. Although plastic the 6K is light weight and definitely places little weight on the jewels. the Lori tube on the other hand is far more comfortable in normal wear as it does not pinch or catch the skin at the least opportune time like the 6K. If only there was an alternative. Goddess still loves the idea of a belt but seeing how both Locked in Steel and Neosteal have yet to return calls or emails it looks like we wont be getting one anytime soon. Hell at this point we cant even order one, much less get one. While I understand Locked in Steal is not a full time company they have really disappointed me. I have sent over ten emails now and even went so far as to call and leave a message on their answering system. Nothing, unbelievable. At any rate not much else to say tonight. Goddess is away with our oldest at a High School Musical show and I am here with our youngest who is now in bed. It is times like this I realize the full scope of my submission. In the past this would have been a great time to dig out some old movies or surf some not so innocent sites on the net. Now I don't even dare. Well take care everyone and thanks for stopping by.

25. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    xcitex, I think as you spend the night in the device more often, you'll start having less problems with it. At first, I slept miserably. Now, I don't even really notice it. I've been wearing non-stop for most of three weeks now, with only 3 evenings out of the CB to recoup from some minor edema.

Glad to hear it's going well!
    mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice