Plumbing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Nov 13, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    I'm finding that if I go more than 7 days without O after I do i have a lot of aching and tingling in what I think is my "plumbing" down there for a whole day after I finally have a release. I'm 45 and had a vasectomy. No clue if that is a factor but this is what I am experiencing. Anyone else find that after a "long" time without the result after climax is "pain" for a day?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    yup. blue balls, that or prostatitis. I never get blue balls, just prostatitis for a few hours.

3. Deleted member 53138

I hope this isn't bad for you, I have wondered how the body would react to going without O after having O quite often....

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I never had blue balls and always thought it was a myth but apparently some get them. I go long periods without an orgasm and get a ruined orgasm every few months. No pain afterwards. I do get pain when I ejaculate after a long denial period due to the sheer force of it. I make sure that I get my prostate checked due to my age and my fetish and it has gotten enlarged since I started chastity but that could be a coincidence. It is benign but it must be checked regularly.

5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    I didn't start to get blue balls until we went beyond a week. It would come and go and sometimes would be very uncomfortable. The longer we lived the 24/7 lifestyle the pain finally went away, I also think that switching to a device that had an ergonomic base ring made a big difference for me too. Either way it will be something that comes and goes or it will end up going away altogether.

danleft1 likes this.
  6. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @WEC I 110% agree with @Wonderwomanssub ... it is most likely your device putting pressure / fold / irritation on an area that you "learn to live with in chastity" but when you get let out and Orgasm it gets a real workout and now you feel the pain. I too switched to an anatomically shaped base ring, but even when I wear that device if I have been wearing the urethra tube with it, I have the same issue of pain / sore for a day after orgasm, but no urethra insert means no pain after orgasm.

And as a side note ... Never Had Blue Balls ... I had a vasectomy 18 years ago (meaning sperm can NOT leave the testicles) and well no pain because of it ... Like Vinny I believe Blue Balls is a myth and since whether being chaste or not I can not ever release sperm from my balls, I think that the science is on the Vasectomy side that it does not truly exist.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    oooh does it go whoooosh. i did one man once and he tooked it out and it come out that fast it went on the wall.

8. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    I am surprised that they've not exploded after all that time ;P

Although I am led to believe that 20 years is the crucial time, when they can just explode with the least of touch or warning, with your sperm going absolutely everywhere. Very messy.

That may just be an old guy's myth though. Much like blue balls :)

danleft1 likes this.
  9. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oooo crap:eek:, is there a way to test the current pressure so I at least have an idea when they will explode, I would hate to be at a family function and have that happen. :)

10. MissJulies pet

Local Time:
    blue balls are real . my worst case was when I was 16 . it was the first time making out with a girl , first time feeling her tittys . got home and went to pee my underwear looked like I had an orgasm and I went to touch my penis to pee and touched my balls I thought I was going to DIE . If you've had them you'll never ever forget

Queensbitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice