Domestic discipline

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Miss A, Dec 16, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    Mistress and I both play pickleball quite frequently. She had me buy a beginners wooden pickleball paddle and, later had me customize it for Her by drilling several holes through the paddle to provide a pattern of marks when used. It is incredibly effective, especially when I have been provided time to think about my transgressions beforehand. It is then agony.

Rectrix likes this.
  2. Deleted member 115072

My relationship with Mistress began with control and discipline. Later, cleanliness and other rules were introduced.

Mistress disciplines me for every offense and is very firm and unyielding. When he decides that I should be punished, I cannot ask or argue - I have to prepare for the punishment and kneel in the corner, which I do with tears in my eyes.

It doesn't matter if he's spanked with a cane, a leather belt, a strap, or a tawse - it makes me cry every time. After the punishment I have to go to the corner again and after the time in the corner I have to apologize for my behavior and thank Mistress for the punishment.

3. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    Spanking for punishment or correction has not featured in our lives for some while. It is nearly always used as a prelude to (or part of) our sex sessions, as my Lady likes to remind me who's boss, but this is fairly light and playful.

Like most of us, I step out of line now and then and do or say something to displease her, so she could re-introduce the punishment aspect if she chose to. For my part, I have committed to submit to her, and agreed that she is free to dominate me in her own way, so if she wanted to punish me, I do accept that she has that right.

Just my own opinion, but for best effect, I would prefer any punishment spankings to be administered in a completely non-sexual environment and it would need to be much more severe to have sufficient deterrent effect to bring about the desired outcome and improve future behaviour. At least severe enough to make me very, very, very sorry indeed.

4. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    We do domestic discipline. Each Sunday, i am to ask my Domina, @MistressAMA, for a letter grade for my behavior and submissive attitude for the week.

Domina will often remind me of missed service opportunities or times when i have a snippy answer while deciding the grade. Anything less than an A grade earns me one or more punishments, with punishments ranging from time on the rice kneeling board to writing an essay to hours spent wearing a ball or bit gag.

She also does daily maintenance spankings that aren't that painful, but may enough to leave no doubt who is in charge.

asa

5. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    Domestic discipline has started becoming a regular part of out relationship.

We've been increasingly practicing a FLR. Initially my wife enjoyed using a riding crop or flogger on my bottom more as a BDSM scene, she found it amusing and a fun way to de-stress.

This seemed to gradually change into her scolding me about what I had done wrong as she worked on my bottom, making me apologies and promise to do better.

She now tells me when I'm going to be disciplined and what for. She's been telling me for the last couple of days I'm going to receive a severe flogging, she just needs to find enough time. I'm going to be disciplined because she had left the key out and I removed my chastity cage to go swimming without permission.

She hasn't managed to made me cry yet, but she does make my bottom stings a lot, it's uncomfortable to sit afterward.

We always had after care cuddles when she's finished. I feel sort of vulnerable and she holds me for a while.

6. Miss A

Verified Female

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Yes, aftercare is so important!

7. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Report him to the police. Take photos of him driving while texting and maybe he will spend some quality time in jail getting ass fucked by Juan while you get fucked by the bull Anton.

That'll teach him, dirty fuckiong text-driver.

8. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My Wife usually gives me maintenance spankings once a week or so, we have a leather tawse, couple canes, large wooden spatula and most recently she found a rubbery plastic rug beater that she loves to use. We still have one of our kids living at home, so that rug beater gets used on me the most as it’s very quiet and stings like a bastard!
    I hardly ever disobey or talk back to my Queen, so I still haven’t had a severe punishment spanking even though we’re closing out our fourth year of chastity. I think she’s brought me to mild tears twice in that time.

MadameJs_boo and IB-Chaste like this.
  9. Miss A

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Yikes, bro.

10. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, he has been pissed off ever since his favorite "Dancing With The Stars" contestant got voted off. Frankly it has been insufferable.

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Cumslave-2002 writ..... She gave me my discipline hours before we took a three hour flight a couple months ago. It was the worst flight I ever experienced. My ass was a mess and I don’t know how I managed to sit on the plane that day.

eeeeek. that sounds horrid. im glad i dont have all that.

12. Deleted member 113358

My partner has certain daily life rules that I'm expected to follow. Whenever there's a breach of those rules and for other things deemed warranting of it, an infraction is recorded.
    When the number of infractions equals 12 she gives me 12 strokes of the cane. The tally is then reset.

Miss A likes this.
  13. PlumpyBoy

PlumpyBoy Member

Local Time:
    I like that!

14. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    My Mistress uses a switch to punish me when I misbehave or break her rules. She also uses restraints as punishment and often a combination of the two. Simply having your hands cuffed behind your back for several hours can be grueling.

15. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    Yes. Although, it’s not really practice anymore.

16. Marcalfonso

Marcalfonso New member

Domestico
    Italia
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM

17. Miss A

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I believe so, yes, if that’s something you would like. My partner and I have found it strengthens our relationship. Communication is a really important aspect :)

asastype and slave_m like this.
  18. HouseboyForHer

HouseboyForHer Long term member

Nerd Techy with lots of Math
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    My Wife paddles me with significant force. She broke the first hairbrush She was using on me. I bought Her a wooden-handled hairbrush with the longest handle I could find. So far it has held up.

I suspect I'm not alone in this: She is reluctant to find out my breaking point, even though I encourage her to hit me harder and longer. Alas, the number of strokes has never exceeded 20. I'm deeply submissive, and my soul craves to be taken to that breaking point. And like others, I know the beating has to be severe enough to truly motivate a behavior change. Despite my assurances, She feels like She's being cruel going beyond 20.

Recently I proposed a way for Her to administer more strokes without feeling cruel. I proposed that She think of a number and keep it a secret. I was to guess that number. If I guessed the number or above, my guess was the number administered, and She of course was not to share Her number with me. If I guessed too low, I got double Her number.

So the next time I messed up (worse than usual), I guessed 50, and She gave me the full 50, but I still did not cry. I am in awe of @cumslave_2002, and jealous in a terrified way.

Rectrix likes this.
  19. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Don’t be jealous. Even though I’m a bit of a pain slut. I get to the point I really want it to stop. But to no avail. I usually know how many I’ll be getting. And instead of counting how many I’ve had, I can only think of how many left to go, and I’m receiving these because she loves me so much, and wants to train me to be the best sub/slave husband she can. Otherwise I don’t think I could get through it.

20. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    I'd like to make this part of our dynamic, but this is what my wife struggles with the most.

She has got used to inflicting quite severe pain on me through ball busting, but it's clear I really enjoy it, and it's never delivered as punishment, more as reward.

We have a selection of impact toys, but she's only used them a couple of times, for no reason other than the novelty of the experience. They've been in the drawer for over a month untouched.

So far she's not realised any inclination to want to try and direct my behaviour except in the most superficial way, and certainly hasn't considered subjecting me to corporal punishment for non compliance.

We're very new, relatively, to all aspects of this lifestyle, and she's been fast to engage and enjoy other aspects to great success, but this part is, so far, illusive.

Give it time and maybe we'll get there.

21. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Well it’s difficult, isn’t it? You want to serve her well, and you want to be punished. But if you serve her well you won’t be punished, and if you were to serve her poorly and be punished you’d enjoy it, so it wouldn’t be a punishment, so at another level you wouldn’t enjoy it after all, and by a sort of regressive, paradoxical logic you might end up in a situation where you’re deliberately pissing her off so that she’ll do something genuinely horrible to you. You probably WON’T end up there because it sounds as if you have a basically loving and mutually respectful relationship beneath the surface layer of kink. I can relate to this very much. In the end I had to accept that my sexual orientation was incompatible with a full and healthy partnership. And the partnership is way more important.

22. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    The acceptance you describe. I'm well versed in that. Until this year I've always had desires to develop a BDSM kink between us with myself as dominant and her submissive. We've been together nearly 30 years and I've wanted to explore that part of my sexuality with her since the beginning. She initially participated in a couple of very mild scenes with me, but I could see her heart wasn't in it. My kink wanted to dominate a willing submissive who was getting off on her own submission. That wasn't her and I could feel it everytime she tried to work with me. I couldn't get the right feels without it being balanced in terms of our personal desire. She might let me tie her up but I could see there was no thrill for her and that killed my enjoyment.

We loved each other very much as we still do, but I had to accept, and did, that my kink was going to be unrequited if I continued a relationship with her. We stayed together and rarely discussed that kink ever again.

Then this year after a couple of years where my libido had vanished, it returned through TRT and I unexpectedly had submissive desires. A complete switch. I eventually talked with her about my new feelings and fantasies, and she said she didn't really have dominant desires, but she felt much more comfortable and even happy about exploring a femdom dynamic centered around her controlling all aspects of our sex life.

We're really getting into our stride and she is massively enjoying the control. She's overcome her guilt about denying me and has started to engage in areas not previously explored with an unexpected amount of enthusiasm. I believe her when she says none of this was a fantasy for her, but she's clearly finding much of our new lifestyle very rewarding.

She's not said no to punishment and discipline, but we're not moving in that direction so far. I haven't yet accepted that might be different eternally absent from our thing. I'll accept it if that becomes apparent as I did when I knew she would never get a thrill from trying to fulfil a submissive role to me dominance years ago.

Regarding generation of punishments, we discussed it at the beginning in terms of our limits.

I consented that she could inflict pain on my via the standard crops etc for the following reasons.

1. Because she felt I'd failed to maintain expected standards and rules that we agreed to. Corrective punishment. Ideally, to counter your point about enjoyment, punishment beatings absolutely should go beyond the point that I stop enjoying it and just feel pain. But before I would safeword. I'm stubborn and wouldn't want to deploy the safeword without being in fear of dangerous injury to me being inflicted. I can definitely find a space between enjoyable beating and safeword that would be a very real punishment.

2. For maintenance. To reinforce my submission. Something I should have to endure at repeated intervals to reinforce our roles and demonstrate my submission by enduring painful experiences willingly.

3. For her own amusement, stress relief. Any reason she wanted outside of the previous reasons.

I'd like to get that into our dynamic, but I'm sure I can find the acceptance if it never does. Time will tell.

23. HouseboyForHer

HouseboyForHer Long term member

Nerd Techy with lots of Math
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    Well, I'm a pain-slut too. That last sentence speaks to my soul. So yes, I'm really a bit jealous.

Still, to contemplate what you go through is terrifying!

So if I stop kidding myself, I'm only jealous in a fantasy way.

Peace. Signed, a huge fan.

Rectrix likes this.
  24. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    That sounds like a really healthy perspective!

25. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    That is hot as fuck! Respect to you for taking that abuse!

Tamed Male likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice