An open door

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BavarianWoman, Mar 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 109631

Wow you both have come a very long way. Do you plan to put yourself back into chastity? Sorry if you answered that already. And if so how will you plan it with his release dates?

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    We have had a walk and some good talk. I told him how much I like how he is behaving. I really want to learn with him that he can fuck me (yes, I used that word) without orgasm himself. I understand that this will require a lot of self control and motivation.
    Furthermore I told him that I don't want to punish him for failures. But since we made our agreement I will punish him with a skipped release date. But I really want to avoid that and want to help him not to fail. I try to monitor him very attentive and stop him early enough. But when I am close to my orgasm I am not able to do so anymore. That's why he has to stop moving our penis then and stimulate my with his fingers.

He will remain locked one week after and and before release date but beyond that I want to get fucked with our penis.

Now he went to a swimming bath, but not with his zebra thong but with something less noticeable. He won't expose his cage to anybody but he isn't feared to wear it in such situations.

cjack, MacKenzie1518, iome343 and 6 others like this.
  3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the compliments. I guess, my investment from the last year seems to pay off.

I plan to put myself into chastity next Thursday and from first to third Advent. Third Advent will be release date.
    Regarding next Thursday you will either have to be smart or wait for the report.

iome343, John and newplay like this.
  4. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We repeated that special training today and it works remarkably well.
    I told him that I love how much he subordinates to my sexual demands.
    I told him if the performs well for the next three days, there will be a bonus. Tuesday will be my the day before my ovulation and I am most horny around this time. Usually I tie him to a chair numb the glans of our penis and ride my ass on it to orgasm. I told him, if he performs well the next three days, he may decide whether he want to perform this without numbing cream or even without being bound. I want to get an anal orgasm, pussy is off limits for him and he is not allowed to orgasm.

He said that I am fucking his brain, he can't think of anything else. He feels that I am reprogramming his sexuality. I joked that he should not forget how to shoot his loads on release date.

cjack, MacKenzie1518, iome343 and 9 others like this.
  5. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    And so you should be

tightlockup likes this.
  6. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Husband bought Durex Performa condoms which are mildly desensitizing inside. Okay, let's try it.

This morning we played our horny game again. While he was fucking me and stopping before getting too aroused, I asked him whether he can observe the point where he needs to stop moving our penis and he admitted that he is learning a lot currently. I told him that I am proud of his behaviour. I asked if he feels numbing from the condom but he wasn't sure about that.

Since his last orgasm was ten days ago, he is really charged right now but he is even more trying to control it. I told him that I would retaliate orgasms that are not permitted. He is really trying to perform best and I told him that I love him for that.

I asked him about his feelings and he told me that he never before tried to avoid an orgasm that much. I told him that it will pay off for him as well.

I told him that I want to tie him to the bed and so I did. I sat on his face and started to edge him with my hands. But in former times I got him closer to orgasm. This time I interrupted earlier.

Meanwhile he licked me to orgasm. Then I changed position, sitting next to him and stroked our penis and edged him further. Then I went to the kitchen and returned with a glas of orange juice. Are you thirsty as well? I asked him. I poured some juice from my mouth into his mouth.

I jumped on him again and started to ride him. I looked him into his eyes deeply and could feel his state of arousal. When I had to stop, I rubbed my clit. It seemed that he started to feel a bit of pain from all the arousal. I asked whether it starts to become painful. A little bit, he answered.
    Well, then let's have a wild ride. I gave him some full strokes, he was feeling pain already. I sat down completely and finished myself by rubbing my clit to his pelvic and squeezing our penis.

I layed flat on him, remaining him inside me. We didn't talk for a while, then I asked him how he felt about it. In the end it was painful, he said. It almost felt like post orgasm torture. His nerves are stressed. I just layed there and felt our penis becoming soft inside me. Surprisingly for him I stood up, checked the condom (a lot of precum) and caged him immediately and returned back to him, he was still tied to the bed. I touched our caged cock and asked him how that feels. Almost painful, he said. I guess, I almost broke it, I joked. I untied him and we went to shower.

7. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    That is just incredible, he's a very lucky fella to have a key holder thats so engaging in denial

8. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    That is a lot of control to not that he didn’t try harder to finish.

9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Today we used the usual condoms, not the numbing ones.
    We tried a lot of different positions. When he stops, I asked him to stay inside me deeply and try to rub my clit with his pelvic. Seems to have the same effect that he stops thinking with our penis and focusses on his pelvic nd its movement.
    I had an idea. In our read sex toy suitcase there is a silicone cock ring with some rabbit ears. This way he made me cum with our boner insed me and he managed to not ggetting an orgasm.

There was no way for him to loose his erection by doing squats because I gave him a handjob every few squats.
    I orderd him to kneel at the balcony, naked, in snow and to rub our peni with snow. That worked and I rewarded this with a golden shower.
    :D

10. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Sorry about the typos, used the phone.

11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
  12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Later we talked and he asked me whether there might be more PIV if he won't orgasm.

Slow down Honey, your bicycle is still on support wheels, I said. There was some silence and I thought for myself.

Honey, I am into chastity but not into femdom or FLR. There are two training days left in this interval. Don't fall from your bicycle. There was a condom and a helping rabit. If you fail the next two days, you will have to wait for release for the next five weeks and there won't be any training as well.

I believe, that it could be a very intimate thing, using our penis instead of the Mustang.

But I can make you an offer you can't refuse. Let's carefully contiune our training, I will decide when to do training. Your next birthday will be in twelve weeks. This might be an opportunity for some changes.

I surely won't unlock you each time if I want to get fucked but if I can use our penis, savely knowing that you don't get an orgasm, I might consider to use it. But I won't tolerate unpermitted orgasms. I don't want to get an answer from you about that at the moment, but I want you to go down on me right now.

cjack, MacKenzie1518, iome343 and 6 others like this.
  13. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    I honestly don't understand how he is able to hold out.

For me, after a couple days I simply leak and im on a hair trigger. A couple more days after that, and I ejaculate with zero physical stimulation... just mental triggering can be enough. It's not a question of willpower or discipline either. You mention that he can say when he needs to stop... for me it would be permanently at that state.

At best, I could be forced to maintain erection and thrusting ability if given a series of carefully controlled ruined orgasms, but simply holding still inside would not be enough... my prostate just starts spasming and cum will leak out. Many times I will warn that I need to stop moving, and then I spend the next couple minutes trying to breathe and control it, but I often need to withdraw completely to avoid shooting, and even withdrawing may not be enough.

The one time I tried very, very hard to avoid any spills at all, I lasted around 1.5-2 weeks and then I was having almost constant testicular pain until I decided this was not any fun at all.

14. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Following your adventures is always more fascinating.
    You are always one step ahead of my imagination: your husband is a lucky man

84_Rasmus likes this.
  15. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Well it was a hard work for the last months. We both do pelvic muscle training regularly, which really supports to hold anything in, down there.
    Furthermore he wears the foreskin retracted since a few months which might have an influence as well.

Maybe I just drove a screw into the right spot:D of his brain.

16. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I am enjooying it so deeply to play with our sexual desire. Just gave the screw in my husband's brain another turn. He is working from home today and I told him to warm up my chastity belt. I want him to to put it on me. If he want to do me a favour, he might lick my backside and inhale the scent of my wet pussy, which is savely covered.

I bet, he thought, he would fuck me again today. But I poked a hole in that logic. :oops:

John, cjack, Beyondheat and 5 others like this.
  17. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I am always a step ahead of him. The next three days will be a big surprise for him.

18. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    quite easy for a supioior woman to stay ahead of a male

BavarianWoman likes this.
  19. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Just for short.
    At the moment we are in bed, I am in my chastity belt, my butt is lifted up and my husband is under the blanket, licking me at my butt to a second orgasm.
    I am sweating and my pussy juice is running down to my ass.
    He must be hypnotized from that scent.

iome343, MacKenzie1518, cjack and 5 others like this.
  20. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I must admit, currently it is a bit of a mess. Instead of a lock I want to use seals to secure the cock cage. None are left but the rest is safely stored in the kitchen save. But this didn't work well during the last weeks and so there was just the lock option. I will have to work on my discipline keeping him sealed.

Back to yesterday evening. After I got my second orgasm from him licking my rosebud, I asked him to stop. He wanted to get face by face but I asked him to remain down there, between my steaming pussy and my ass.
    I asked him how he feels about how I am controlling his orgasms. He said, that he enjoys my orgasms even more and that he feels in save hands right now, as we found consent about it again.
    But you hoped to fuck me again today, didn't you?
    He wasn't shy. He hoped so.

I have a surprise for you, please come up from under the blanket.
    I took off my necklace with his key, gave it to him and said: Go outside on the balcony, rub our penis with snow and remove the cage completely.
    Soon he came back, uncaged. Come under the blanket to get warm again and give me my necklace.
    I took it and replaced his key with mine and put it around his neck.
    Now you are holding my key until I wil tell you to swap that.

I grabbed our penis and made it hard and told him that we won't use this today. He will be on honor system for a few days. I want to see if he is the man who is it worth that I am craving for.
    Today in the evening I will numb him and he will give me my anal orgasm without any risks for him.

As before in such tests, I used the metaphor that wanking off in the companies toilet wouldn't weigh up against our agreement on retaliation.

He didn't completely understand the game at this moment. I told him that controling his orgams does not always require a cage. During the last days I tested his self control during intercourse. For the next days I want to test his self control during a usual day.

After a while he smiled and said, he doesn'r know which devil is harder to fight with, the one in his head or the one in mine.
    I can clarify that, I said and went down on him for a moment.

We didn't leave the bed this eveing, made binge watching.

21. neo_phantom

neo_phantom Active member

Business Guy
    CH
    Local Time:
    Awesome

84_Rasmus likes this.
  22. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    He is at work now and I am in home office. I am at the horniest point of my cycle but I am locked in my chastity belt and the key is on a necklace under his shirt.

23. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    And here I thought you were all done with the belt.

24. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    You will know better in a few days.;)

25. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I forgot to mention that he wears a frenum piercing right now, to keep the piercing open. It has two balls ten millimeter tall. His foreskip can't flip over them.

Husband came home and I asked him if he was worth the honor system. He said, he was. I told him that I want to inspect is underwear. There was an incredible amount of wet patches inside. And for sure he got a boner. I told him get undressed. So he did.I asked him to kneel down and check my thong. I wore a thong over my chastity belt. He recognized that is was wet and smelling intensely. I told him that I wore it yesterday already and that I didn't try to wash myself down there.

I told him that I want him to serve me this evening. He had to undress me, except the thong. He had to prepare blankets at the sofa. I slipped in there.
    I told him to go to the toilet and come back with the numbing cream. He had to apply it to the glans of our penis.

Now bring me a gin tonic please and then prepare dinner.
    He was working in the kitchen but I called him. Please bring the lube and apply it to your fingers. I told him to grab under the blanket. May you please stick a finger inside me? So he did.
    Move it.
    Add a second.
    Keep moving.
    I looked him into his eyes. Do you love it to see me that horny? He loves it.
    Make it three fingers.
    I was in heaven.

That's enough for now.
    Stand up, present me our penis. I gave it some strokes. How does it feel? He felt nothing.
    Wash your fingers and continue your task.

We ate at the sofa and watched some Youtube episodes from Ms. Elle X, especially about male chastity. I guess, he learnt something from that.

Okay Honey, i need a ride, let's go to bed. I won't tie you but I want you to remain on your back.
    I put a condom on him and took off my thong. Then there was a surprise for him. I draw the thong around his head. The wet fabric covered his mouth and nose. His view was free.
    I sat on him face to face but it didn't work well, the pussy shield from my chastity belt was bouncing at his pelvic, when I went down completely. I had to lean back but this was uncomfortable.

I switched to reverse cowgirl. That felt better. Between his legs, there was room for my pussy cover.
    I gave myself full strokes, It was awesome and I felt, that I would orgasm soon. And there it happened. I guess, I was loud. I was incredibly wet down there, can't tell, whether just pussy juice, pee or squirt, who cares? I grabbed the thong from his face and collected every drop and put it back on his face. I pulled his balls and gave them a slap, he took a deep breathe from the pain.

I retuned to face to face. I sat down completely.
    Take that tong into your mouth. So he did.
    I tried to rub the front shield of my chastity cage against his pelvic. No effect. This device really does its purpose. I started to move my ass. I layed beside him moaning into his ear. My pussy bounced against the shield with no effect, so I concentrated at my ass. This time it took longer, sometimes I stopped and clenched my muscles down there. I was on the way for a second anal orgasm. I scremed it into his ear. I took off the thong from his mouth and kissed him.

I told him that I love to use him that way.
    We went to shower.
    I told him that tomorrow there won't be numbing or fucking, just cuddling.

84_Rasmus, Muffleduk, iome343 and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice