An open door

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BavarianWoman, Mar 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    As it should be. IMG_1664.jpeg

2. John

John Member

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    The pussy comes with privileges better exploit ;) Communication will bring you far.

I always felt that it’s easy to fall into the trap thinking you are “supposed” to do this or that. Due to what you read in communities not all relationships progress same way.

3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Probably not even a single one.

John and JaySaysYes like this.
  4. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    So, we went to bed, both being excited like back in high school again. We could not believe, that there are so many limits, boundaries, shame and prejudices around us, but we trust each other deeply to talk about it in a save place to get even more trust to eachother.

My topic of the day was cross dressing. I asked him whether he has ever tried some of my clothing. He admitted, most of my panties and swim suits, he is not into bras or dresses. He haven't tried stockings or tights. I asked him, what he liked about it. He admitted, that he loves the softer fabrics than for male clothing. I asked him whether he did so while being in chastity. He did so, he liked the support for his caged package.

I admitted, that I never tried his clothes, but I wanted to try it right now. Turned out, we fit into the same panty size. Why didn't he tell me before, I joked.
    He is not into make up of feminization, but he loves the feel of fine fabric at his skin.

His first topic was a very honest one. He wanted to talk about the involvement of other people. Seemed to be an issue, he fears about. I assured to talk about it honestly.
    From last Halloween we knew, that spectators are not an issue for us. Neither was watching them, but we both didn't want to interact with someone else.

There are sister and her husband, the initial source of our chastity play. We spent weeks together all being naked and the boys locked, but we do not cross the couples. That seems a save place for us.

He addressed his fear for cuckolding and I thanked him for asking honestly. I do not have the slightest interest on another man touching my intimate parts, maybe kissing my feet in a submissive manor.
    I asked him about his thoughts regarding other women. He said that since he will be in chastity most probably, he won't get a chance for intercourse but he said that he could not imagine to fuck an other woman at all.

During our further talk it turned out that some less common situations are not excludeted definitely. We both do not seem to have any issues with homosexual acivities of the other partner although this is not a priority for neither of us, but it is not off the menu, in case of trust and safety.

I admitted that I had some first experiences about that long ago. He admitted that he is still a gay virgin, in either direction.:D

That was some talk. I bet, if you make a deck of cards with the such topics within one month there could be much done for a couple.

Today we both swapped panties. I do have some thongs that doesn't even cover his cage completely. But we found a nice one for him, blue silk. He was already leaking before putting them on. His last orgasm was twenty days ago. I told him that I love him leaking, his body is honestly telling me his interest in myself. I offered him a pad for his panty, that doesn't mean to make a sissy out of him. I wished him a horny day in the office.

5. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    These moments of dialogue are very intimate and I am sure will strengthen your couple.

It is strange to think how a simple kinky game has the ability to redirect couple dynamics

84_Rasmus and John like this.
  6. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    Great conversation topics you have had in bed. Making that a safe place to discuss anything is a great idea. I might try that myself. It is so good that you have such open communication.

I also looked up the word palimpsest and one definition is: something reused or altered but still bearing visible traces of its earlier form. Perhaps this relates to caging your man, he is been altered from his original state but you can still see what was there.

7. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I appreciate your thoughts.

Rewriting him is a great metaphor.

8. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    It's wonderful that you're able to keep this kind of open and honest conversation between you.

9. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    I absolutely love Point 2 and 3. I've forgotten most of German I've learned in school, but "Herrin" is one of my favorite words in that language.

10. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    He really needed a pad inside his panties during the day.;)

anasyrma, Beyondheat, John and 3 others like this.
  11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Tuesday it was about to him to start. His topic was anal play, for both of us.
    Well, we are no virgins in that topic, definitely. And if we are horny, it does not need much preparation.

Since he is denied from penile arousal, he starts to shift this to the back. He enjoys pegging. He still remembers, when I just milked him without sensation. Now he gets sensation but since I have made him linking anal arousal and orgasms with ejaculations, this game becomes edge play for him. He knows, that he won't get an unpermitted orgasm, but he want to feel arousal from his back side.

We talked about stretching and fisting, he really wants this. Hygiene was a topic as well, no big issue for us.

Now it was my turn and I admitted that I love my anal orgasms but I assume that I will get them just around my horniest phase short before ovulation. And our penis is just the right toy for that, nothing bigger intended. I won't allow him to cum at this events except it hits release date as well, but a short look at our schedule won't see that happen soon. And he will always wear a condom aound my ovulation.

But I admitted that I would love to enjoy a simultaneous orgasm with him shooting into my back side. Most probably I won't offer him someting to recycle. Sometimes I just want to get fucked and sometimes I want to dominate him.

My topic was a full body shave for him, well, below the neck. He was astonished, didn't seem to be abig issue for him. He shaved his legs for cycling before.
    I told him that I imagine that he might get more sensation from me touching him and driving him crazy.
    He said, it will become itchy soon or he will have to shave again. He agreed to do it for the weekend.

Beyondheat, John, spider203 and 4 others like this.
  12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    It was my turn again. I started to repeat that we want to talk openly without judgement or force. My topic was cicumcision. Our penis is not wrong, other penisses are nice as well. How about circumcision? Do we like the view? Might it be easier to maintain, which style? We made some recherche. We would most probably agree to high and loose, maintaining the frenum with it's piercing. But we agreed, that it won't be an easy topic. No reason to make a doctors appointment.

Now it was his turn again, again a complex topic, finally, we wouldn't clarify this completely that night. He wanted to talk about impact play. Which direction, I asked. Seems to be a topic we both want to feel (maybe enjoy). Subspace is something we do have very little expericence about it but a desire for both of us learning something about it.

Around half a year ago I reported here when we both spanked each other to strong marks. If we want to play it, he will receive it most probably because switching does not seems to fit to a phase while establishing some kind of dominance.

For now I am uncertain to provide it as a play, a test, funishment or punishment.

These kind of talk is quite intense and we agreed to just do this for the five days. There might be much more issues, but it takes time to process and understand this.

iome343, Beyondheat, John and 5 others like this.
  13. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I feel confident to test some little domination later. I plan to try this in situations, I tried to script in my mind in advance.

iome343, Beyondheat, John and 3 others like this.
  14. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    On Thursday he wanted to talk about piercings. We watched a lot of pictures together, some were really nice, some rather weren't. But we do not look for another appointment right now.
    We are not looking for a PA for him. It would require months for healing and stretching and a second pee hole won't make aiming easier as well.

I must admit, I would like him having his belly button pierced but not in a sissy way. Is there a masculine belly button piercing? Maybe a black horse shoe or a flesh tunnel?
    He admitted, that there couldn't be too much metal at my pussy or at my nipples. I joked, that my minimum requirement will be 18 karat of gold.

But we agreed not to negociate trade offs.

Now it was my turn. My topic was pee play. He admitted, that he is really into the things we played in the bathroom.
    I asked him whether he enjoys to do something that is a taboo and if he wanted to try something new about it. He was fine with that.
    I used a trick, to get him off the bed (our safe space). I told him to go to the kitchen and bring a wine glass and an ice cube tray. He returned and I asked him which one I should fill for him right now.

He didn't know how to answer. I told him that I am fine with that, nothing to be worried about. But you may choose, bring them back to the kitchen and return with one, if you want to. He returned with the ice cube tray.

Okay Honey, pee drinking postponed, I said to him, with a dirty grin. I went off the bed and squatted in front of him. I told him not to spill anything or he will have to lick it up. I filled the tray and told him to park it for a moment and lick me clean. So he did. And now please bring it to the balcony and let it freeze. Then return to bed.

He soon returned to get warm again. Back in the save place a asked him if I was playing that right? Was fine for him.

iome343, 84_Rasmus, spider203 and 4 others like this.
  15. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Subspace is a nice place to be. When you experience it you just want to go back and experience it again little addicting.

Beyondheat and BavarianWoman like this.
  16. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I am sitting in the metro back home.
    I made a script in my mind to be prepared to make us the weekend a wonderful event. Tomorrow will be release date and I plan to utilize this for our relashionship.

17. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I will report, but there will be a back log, probably.

18. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We are at the metro, on our way to buy some lingerie.

19. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Start sound embarrassing for someone ;)

20. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Not at all.

John likes this.
  21. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    On Friday it was my turn to start our fifth and last „open talk event“. I choosed to bring fancy ideas to everyday live. I wanted to talk about household chores. Can I expect him to do more task, but not the easy ones? He will have to care about laundry, and keep the kitchen clean and I will have the joy of cooking and leaving him some work to be done.

He works under a labour union contract and can use extra hours as additional free days. I do not have this privilege, I earn a bit more money, but my work has to be done on time, no reward for extra hours. I am uncertain about linking workload and kink play together.

He said, that he can understand my mixed feelings. Money has never been an issue for us, we share a bank account and spend it together.

It happens sometimes that his work is done but I am still working, he does sports and then we are doing the household together. Maybe he will take more care about the household and after that we will do sports together.

But I really got surprised by his topic. He is phantazising about CFNM. Okay, why not. I asked him if my sister's house rule aroused him from the beginning. He admitted.

We looked for possible events in our vicinity, but I made clear, that I would decide, if, when, where and how and that he will definitely be caged. I told him that I could use this weak spot against him and it felt good for both of us him being ashamed.

We found a repeating event, where the male would have to decide, where to go after the initial meeting, either to a pain room or a humiliation room. He was in favour for humiliation. Than choose the other room, I told him.

Just in case, it would surely take a few months to grow for such an event.

Meanwhile it was about midnight, release date became current. I asked him for a nice play. I took a bathrobe for myself and we went to the bathroom. I asked for a chair and a glass of wine and he went to bring it.

I took a seat, unlocked him, he got hard immediately, couldn't remove the ring and I told him to shave his body completely.
    The boner was impressive during all that scene.
    He went to the shower, grooming first then foaming and shaving.
    I told him to present himself to check the shaving result, some spots needed to be done again.

I told him that we won't use the boner this night and to remove the ring, when possible. I wanted him to manage his expectations and focus on my needs and told him so. This night we had to spoon the other way around.
    I grabbed around him and stroke our leaking cock and whispered into his ear that there is one task I would request in the future from my sub, he should think wisely before answering. He was close to orgasm. „Mistress, may I cum, please?“
    That was the right answer, but I told you already, not this night. Now go down on me.
    When he returned after that, we spooned again, I asked, if that feels right for him. So it did.
    Felt right for me as well.

22. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    You are doing a wonderful job

tightlockup and 84_Rasmus like this.
  23. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Like how you finally got into totally control suits you. Seems like very it’s very natural progression. No reason to turn back.

24. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    #1649 BavarianWoman, Jan 21, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2024
    On Saturday morning we got up to have breakfast. He went to the bakery and when he retuned, I told him to get naked and that I want him to be naked as often as possible.
    Of course, mistress.
    I was in my bathing robe and he was naked at the kitchen desk.
    I told him to bring me a dice. I rolled a four and told him to go to the balcony and put four ice cubes in his mug and fill up with coffee or tea or just warm water. He choosed the third option.

I asked him, if he wants to do the household while I will go shopping or if he wants to join me for shopping. He offered to do home work. I said, he may do home work after shopping together. I want him to select some lingerie for himself and some everyday panties. He won't wear his pants for the next weeks.
    Yes, mistress. At your wish.

I guess, we started some new play. I told him to be honest and not ashamed and asked him if he tried my bathing suits already. He admitted. I told him to choose one that could manage his boner for the next hours.
    I am astonished, he is fifteen centimeters taller than me but fits into my bathing suits. His boner is pressed upwards against his belly.
    There was a wet spot in the baathing suit immediately. I asked him about his sensation from the suit, felt nice for him.
    We got dressed, he managed to hide his arousal and we took the metro to the city center. and went shopping.
    Anybody around us might have thought that we would buy stuff for me but we bought it for him.
    I asked him if all was fine the way we are palying. All was fine.
    I just took a focus on two things, it should hold his package and the colours shouldn't be too feminine.
    So we bought some casual panties, two teddies (in German called bodies) and then we went to the fancy stuff and found something he really liked for his own.

When we sat in the metro back home I told him that I want to get fucked in a way that really emphazises that my demands are in his focus.
    He did a great job, caring about me, undressing me, massaging me from nose to tail and when I offered my center, he was there as well. I asked him to carry me to bed and be a good husband.
    He can read my body, when he was too close, the stopped moving in and out and concentrated on rubbing my clit with his pelvic. He was close to come and asked his mistress for permission, which I gave him and I unleashed an animal. He came a bit earlier but took me over the edge.
    He went down for recycling. Then we spooned.

I turned around and watched him. When did you came the last time Honey? I asked him. (I am addressing him by his name, when I am dominant.)
    24 days ago, Mistress.
    When will you get the next orgasm, Honey?
    In 25 days, Mistress.
    Most probably, but there might be another chance if you perform well today. But for now I want you to clean up the kitchen and the bathroom.
    He did a good cleaning job, while I had a long phone call to my sister. Their marriage will happen in three weeks and there are a lot of final arrangements to be made. Finally I told my sister that we will visit them on Sunday and clearify this together. We will be their best man, maid of honour and care about the whole event.

Then I looked for my husband. There was a naked man, getting an erection while I was inspecting the kitchen. I told him, we shouldn't waste that one. I went down on him and he asked for permission again. Let's move to our bed and then go on. It was a great lazy Saturday afternoon fuck from behind and I gave him permission again, then we fell asleep around afternoon.

We woke up at early evening. I sat up at the edge of the bed and told him to sit at the floor in front of me.
    I told him that I am very proud of his behaviour and that I expect him to continue this way and that there will be a special reward for a submissive man like him. I told him to jerk off onto my feet. That was a scene for both of us. He asked to get permission but I stopped him. I told him that the next time we are doing this, there will be a big dildo in his ass. Then I let him go for a second round and gave permission. He licked my feet with passion.

I asked him to get caged and that it needs a bit more chastity discipline for the future.
    I told him go get the dildo from our dirty red suitcase under the bed. It has a size for around 4 by 20 centimeters. I told him to lube it, put it into his ass and sit in front of me, trying to go as deep as possible. Easy task for him, he handles the Nexus as well.
    I sealed his cage, took just one spare seal, checked my seal log book and locked the rest into our kitchen safe. I did all this in an unncessary slow way. I looked him into his eyes and asked him if he felt save right now. He did so. „We will have to by a bigger dildo for you, do you agree?“ He did. Then I sent him to clean the dildo.

Later we went out for dinner night and agreed being on the right track.
    I told him that he will have a cross dressing outing to my sister tomorrow. He just smiled.
    When we came home, I told him to prepare things for pegging. We knew that he won't get another orgasm but he enjoyed it and I rode myself to an orgasm with our Nexus.

25. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    On Sunday morning, we woke up and talked about the day before. He asked me if I was planning this in advance.
    Won't tell you, was my answer. He smiled. I asked him if we should start our test month from now till St. Valentine. Agreed.
    I told him that the pee cubes will melt soon and there is no cold weather predicted for the next weeks, so he should clean this up.

We drove to my sister. Their house was well heated, a pregant woman does not like winter. Her husband opened the door and was naked.
    Get undressed and keep care of your new lingerie Honey, I said to my husband.
    Yes mistress.
    My sister raised an eyebrow and when my husband got undressed and showed his new thong, she asked me which game we are playing. I told her that we are trying something new and are in a test month until St. Valentine. Have fun with it, she smiled.

We made such boring things like to seat anybody at the right table. Checking schedules and booking arangements. The whole thing will happen on a hut deep in the Alps.

Later at home I asked him to try on all his new underwear for the next time and present it to me. I said to him that he does not seem to be ashamed of it. He was not and he added „anymore“.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice