A New Chapter Unfolds

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MsPamela, May 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    I've found in times like these I prefer to be left locked, to me it shows my keyholder still has interest in me even if we are apart. That's just my 5cents. Glad your back ontrack. Oh and never feel guilty we crave it

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    The preferences from KH and chaste man may vary in such situations.

gentleman zig and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  3. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    We have to do distance chastity about half the time due to my work. It's not perfect but consider getting a qiui keypod. My mistress loves receiving my lock up videos where I video locking of cage and key. We went sideways during December and I was naughty but no harm done. We start again.

4. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    My big question is rather: are you, Hubby and your family doing well (again)?

Thanks for the update, by the way... We were very anxious of reading about your journey

5. WarsteinerGirl

WarsteinerGirl New member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM

6. WarsteinerGirl

Local Time:

7. WarsteinerGirl

Local Time:
    I am glad to you are back on line. I hope everything is ok with your family.

8. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Glad to read you again, thank you for your update.

I hope everthing is going well, now

9. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the suggestions and good wishes. Things are much better now (details to follow).

If long distance became a regular thing then I'd definitely want to figure out a way to make it work (that keypod sounds interesting). But honestly, this time was more about me just being able to focus 100% on the family crisis. I'm sure hubby had a few orgasms... it had nothing with being "good" or "bad". He was allowed to do whatever. It's not a perfect solution, but life is messy.

iome343 likes this.
  10. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    What a difference a week makes! When I locked hubby back up last week I was still sort of ambivalent about it all. Or maybe that's not the right way to describe it. I definitely wanted him back in chastity, but I wasn't very motivated to do much beyond that. I wound up keeping him locked the entire week. I told myself I was being strict in order to get things back on the right track, but underneath it all I didn't really want the bother of unlocking him. Normally I love teasing hubby, so that was an unusual frame of mind for me. I worried that we had somehow lost that "spark". Looking back, though, it was just the normal ebb and flow of life. I still wasn't feeling 100% better physically or mentally, and hubby had a stressful and demanding week at work.

On Saturday, hubby suggested a "Spa Day". I wasn't going to argue with that! An entire day of being waited on an pampered turned out to be just what I needed. Hubby gave me a wonderful manicure and pedicure, and the massages were amazing. More importantly, we basically spent the entire day together. For the last month or two it felt like we were just squeezing in a few minutes here and there, so having hour after hour together was a much needed change of pace. My worries from the past week completely evaporated. By the end of the day, my desire to tease hubby had definitely returned. But one of the rules of Spa Day is that he remains locked the entire time. Instead, I promised him some extra teasing the next day.

I woke the next day with hubby spooning me. I loved the feeling of his cage pressing against my ass and the way he moaned as I wriggled against him. He nibbled on the back of my neck as his hands explored my body. By the time his fingers roamed between my thighs I was already wet and waiting. Before chastity, that would have been the moment he entered me. But it's so much better with him locked. His fingers were replaced by a vibrator, bringing me to a delightful orgasm while he remained dutifully eager and frustrated.

After breakfast and a very soapy slippery shower, it was finally time for his reward. I tied him to the bed and began stroking him. I felt out of practice, but he responded quickly to my touch. In fact, he responded a little too quickly, and I just barely stopped in time. There was a suspenseful moment where I thought he was going to spurt. I watched his cock twitch while he begged me to continue. But fortunately the moment passed. I gave his throbbing cock a couple quick strokes and then left him alone for a bit. I kept him there for a couple hours, popping in from time to time. Sometimes just for a few loving strokes, other times for a nice long edging. By the end it took less and less to get him to the edge. But all good things must come to an end, and once he calmed down enough to fit in his cage I locked him back up and finally released him from the restraints.

I think that weekend was just what we needed. Today, I feel like a completely different woman. I can't wait for hubby to finish work... I have plans for him!

11. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah, this reads like that Miss Pamela I remember... Very hot. Thank you!

12. Sexy Slave 69

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    Wow thats so hot

13. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    "There was a suspenseful moment where I thought he was going to spurt"

I was afraid, I thought Ms Pamela had lost her expertise...
    But no, always expert for edging and long session of tease and denials

Slutty Susan likes this.
  14. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    What a wonderful day with your hubby.

nycha likes this.
  15. nycha

nycha Long term member

Local Time:
    really nice story, with a good peice of reality i thing.

16. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    We finally got around to trying the dildo hubby bought me for Christmas. I didn't mean to ignore it, but it was superfluous on Christmas Day since hubby was allowed to cum inside me. Then things got hectic, I was out of town for a bit, and the dildo languished, forgotten, in a dresser drawer. I ran into it a few days ago and decided to give it a try. I was skeptical. My orgasms are 99% clitoral. I love having hubby inside of me, but that's more about intimacy and connection of bodies, and less about being filled up. I've never really enjoyed dildos because of how strange they feel. But hubby said this one would feel different, and I figured we had nothing to lose.

My expectations were not high. I thought hubby looked ridiculous wearing this fake cock just above his locked up real one. It wagged around in a silly, unnatural way. I figured it would be better without the visuals, so I got on my hands and knees and let hubby take me from behind. The start was a little bumpy, perhaps just as much from lack of practice as anything else. But we got a nice rhythm going, and things started to feel really good. I could tell it wasn't really hubby, but it was realistic enough that the differences weren't distracting. I loved feeling his hands on my hips, pulling me towards him during each thrust. At one point, strictly out of habit, I caught myself thinking we should probably stop before hubby explodes. Then I remembered his cock was safely caged and not even involved. That was definitely a rush.

I was tempted to unlock hubby for some teasing afterwards, but then decided that it was much more fitting for him to remain locked. He was very quiet about the experience. I was pretty sure he enjoyed it, but he also seemed a bit conflicted. Perhaps going through all of the motions without any of the sensations was just too frustrating.

A few days later I was ready to try it again. This time I had him lie on his back with me on top. After the first minute or two I kind of forgot it wasn't really him. Everything just felt so wonderful. I leaned forward so we could kiss as I wriggled against him and his hands massaged my back. I sat up and rocked back and forth while his hands fondled my breasts. Somewhere along the way hubby added a bullet vibrator, pressing it against my clit until my body exploded in pleasure. Afterwards I just laid there for several minutes, my pussy still pulsating around the hard cock while I slowly caught my breath.

Hubby quietly admitted that it had almost been too much, and he had been fighting the urge to cum. I'm not certain how accurate that is. I mean, I'm sure he believes he might have been close to an orgasm, but I don't think it would actually happen. First, he's never had a caged orgasm. Never even close, though perhaps that's as much due to me not really trying to push that limit. Second, I think I know his body pretty well, and I just don't see how there would have been anywhere near enough stimulation to actually make him cum. On the other hand, sex is mostly in the head. We were making love in basically every way, except that his cock wasn't involved. But maybe all of that other stuff - the sights, sounds, and touches - could actually push him over the edge. I find the idea quite appealing. I don't really want to make it a "goal", because I'm not even sure it is possible. But it's certainly worth a little exploration.

Regardless, I'm very, very happy with my Christmas present.

17. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    OMG MsPamela, that sounds amazing for you. So happy your are getting to enjoy this time.
    I can tell you that it is totally possibe for him to be pushed over the edge in this style.
    It is more the mind and experience than the physical contact on his penis.
    The experience can be so intense that it could happen.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. :)

18. Sexy Slave 69

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    Thats sounds wonderful, can u share the brand / model. I was once in a similar position to yr hubby and I do think u could cum in yr cage. Its hard to explain, everything is happening as per normal sexy it's just yr cock it locked away, with a bit more time I think I could have cum in my cage. It's a very wild experience

19. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    I can't say if is truly possible for your husband, but I can assure you it is possible in general. I can have hands free ejaculations in my cage with just mental stimulation if conditions are good, and that is solo. If I were to have a woman actually involved, making those sounds, kissing... yeah, no problem. Just need a few days of build up in the cage and it would be easy.

20. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    So great- lovely to hear !

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  21. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    It's a VixSkin, which are surprisingly expensive. When hubby gave it to me I really had no idea. I feel terrible that I threw it in a drawer and ignored it for over a month. I definitely owe him an apology.

I'm pleased to hear that it's feasible for hubby to have a caged orgasm while we have sex like this. I'm not sure why the idea is so appealing to me... perhaps it's just flattering to think that I could have such an effect on him. I'll have to be careful not to get too focused on it, though. Sometimes I get carried away trying to force something to happen, and that probably won't work here. I told hubby that he doesn't have to hold back, and that sort of orgasm won't count against him at all - he'll still get a proper unlocked orgasm on schedule.

22. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    He's a very lucky man MsPamela!

23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing the updates!

24. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    I let hubby have an orgasm on Valentine's Day. It had been about a month since his previous one, and I had agreed to try a monthly schedule. It was wonderful having hubby inside of me. That's the one thing I miss from our pre-chastity days. I don't miss it as much as I thought I would, and I certainly don't want to go back. But as a result, hubby's orgasms wind up being special for both of us.

Hubby cleaned me up afterwards. I could see how difficult it was for him, but that is one of my conditions for monthly orgasms. I'm always surprised by just how difficult it is. With ruined orgasms it is completely different. I wouldn't say he's exactly eager, but he licks his cum off my fingers without any hesitation. I would have thought licking it out of my pussy would be easier, but his head is in a very different place after a full orgasm.

Getting his head back to the right place is the big challenge here. I think of our sex life as having three different phases. Right now we're in Bumpy. Hubby is apathetic, or even resistive, to my control. He'll make excuses or push back against things. In the big picture it isn't really that bad... he's not mean or abusive in any way. He's still a loving and caring husband. But his submissiveness is at a low.

The second phase is Smooth Sailing. Everything just clicks. Hubby's submissiveness shows through, which makes me feel more dominant. All those little rituals, like baths or foot massages, flow very naturally. There aren't huge ups and downs, just some very pleasant days. There's an awful lot to like about this phase. In fact, I would have been perfectly content with it except for...

Third phase is Enthusiastic. Hubby is oh so eager to please me. He looks forward to those foot massages and baths just as much as I do. The level of attention is amazing, and being constantly pampered makes me feel incredibly empowered. We get creative and try new things.

If past experience is any guide, it could take up to a week to get out of Bumpy. Then it will take a few weeks to get to Enthusiastic. We'll just be getting to the really good part and it will be time for another orgasm.

On one hand, that's still pretty good. Bumpy isn't bad. Even during those stretches I think we're happier and having more sex than most of our friends. A week of Bumpy, two weeks of Smooth Sailing, and a week of Enthusiastic is a pretty amazing deal. I don't want to sound unappreciative.

But I keep recalling last year... where Enthusiastic was the norm and anything else was sporadic and short lived. I'm convinced that three months of denial is just a completely different beast for hubby. A single orgasm isn't "enough" and he's still horny afterwards. Any drop in submissiveness is measured in minutes rather than days. The Bumpy phase is nonexistent. I really liked the three month schedule. But it's asking a lot from hubby, and after watching how he forced himself to lick up his own cum, I want to try and make monthly work.

I assume the drop in submissiveness is unavoidable. But perhaps I can accelerate how fast we move through the phases. For example, a couple days of Bumpy, a week of Smooth Sailing, and then three weeks of Enthusiastic would be fantastic.

I'm going to try being a lot more strict during this first week. I'm going to have to force it, because I don't feel particularly dominant right now. My dominance feeds off hubby's submissiveness, so right now we're both at a low. But somehow we need to jump start this cycle. Perhaps keeping him locked without any teasing for an entire week would be a good start. That would be a noticeable change from our normal routine, but not absurdly cruel. Night after night of pleasuring me while he remains completely locked could really help nudge things along.

Maybe I should focus more on his ass. Pegging would almost certainly push some submissive buttons, but I'm not in the right mood for it yet. A better option might be to make him wear his butt plug for an hour or so every day. The key would be to make it a rule that he is expected to follow rather than something I have to explicitly request every day.

25. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    May I sugest something, I wrote Sally a few days ago. Since you are commiting around a monthly interval, he should not think about something that is gone now but keep the exitement in mind and think of a new interval which will finish in great orgasm.
    It would be interesting, which of the other two phases will become longer in case Bumpy might get shortened.

iome343 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice