Trying all the belts that AliExpress has to offer.

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by SnakePlisskin, Feb 26, 2024.

1. SnakePlisskin

SnakePlisskin New member

Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    So I started out with a CB3000, wore it on and off, but it's various flaws made me move on. I'm not doing a PA but wanted solid security so decided full belt. The best design in my eyes seems to be a Latowski, unfortunately I'm not German and don't have that much time and money around. So I tried the knock off market.

First option was a cable belt with a shield type design. I'd seen a similar one on Koalaswim and took a liking. Overall, the shield wasn't bad and the cables had great adjustability but ultimately there was too much give in the system and I could slide it off when soapy or such. Also the cable guides inside the shield pinched the side of my testes, which was uncomfortable plus you couldn't sit comfortably in it. The brass adjustment hardware started to fail also. All that said, I was able to wear it for most of the day with reasonable comfort and flexibility. Oh, the "moving the cable aside to poop" idea is a tragedy.

Male Chastity Belt Invisible Stainless Steel Cage Sissy Adjustable Unserwear SM | eBay

Next was a wider steel belt. Still pretty adjustable, but much less overall flexibility. So far I've liked this one the best, especially as all the private parts are neatly tucked away and untouchable. The rubber around the edges of the cup part peels off pretty easy and it's hard to find glue that holds it. Pinches like hell when it happens! The biggest problem was the last overnight I wore it. I had normal morning wood but apparently I was hard enough, long enough to pretty badly bruise up my little guy. It was raw and swollen for weeks after. I assume the tube is big enough to allow most of an erection but (duh) steel and nowhere to go. Happy to say no lasting issues.
    Black Male Chastity Belt Device Heavy Duty External Cage Kit Mature - Etsy

So the latest. I wanted a more open tube design that didn't jam up the penis and also had some room for my gonads. Also I wanted the "magic lock" style as the small padlock setup looks like I could pull it off with a pair of pliers. I can't recall which more expensive design it copies, Fancy Steel? It's a lower sitting belt, the second design had a more hip style which seems better. This and the second style are secure, no getting to the penis although you can mess with the balls a bit on this. I still had some discomfort so tried to find something to either line the tube with or cover my penis. At first I found a silicone "glans cap" on ebay which is used with various stretching devices. It did help however although I'd cut a hole in the tip to urinate sometimes it misaligns and it's messy.

I then found condom catheters, which have a convenient spout to pee through and offer some cushion. I was able to test this recently with better comfort but not perfect. Still trying to find a good soft, thin liner. Anyway, if you're messing with any of these products hope this helps.
    Not sure if the links are live? See what happens when I post. Cheers!
    Cock And Ass Chastity Belt | Total Chastity

John likes this.
  2. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    The only answer is: Neosteel ;)
    Stop wasting money on toys. In the long term it's worth to buy quality.

ata, geekchaste and locked_top like this.
  3. SnakePlisskin

SnakePlisskin New member

Local Time:
    While there’s obviously a difference in quality my hesitation is that the design looks fairly similar and I’m not sure it will solve my issues. It’s a lot of money to spend to find out it’s not the solution.

4. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    Well, overall design is the same for all belts and all cages. The details and materials make difference. 3mm steel vs 0,5mm steel + plastic liner, and many other design decisions. Even shape could have big impact (positive or negative). I could not promise solving all problems (or you could have new ones), but personally I spend too much money on chinese crap and I wish I had decided to buy quality belt much, much sooner.

ata and SnakePlisskin like this.
  5. geekchaste

geekchaste Member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Agree here, I wasted money on junk devices for years. I easily spent more than a Neosteel. There's just no comparison. My concern with Neosteel however is customer service. I would like to order a part from them but I am unsure if I will or not, I had a hard time getting emails answered on a previous order I was hoping to make. I ended up finding what I wanted second hand before I could get Neosteel to help me customize an order.

SnakePlisskin likes this.
  6. SnakePlisskin

SnakePlisskin New member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the input. I'll take a closer look at the higher end stuff. Cheers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice