How to tell your girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Steven Bernal, Apr 8, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Steven Bernal

Steven Bernal Slave in training

Submissive
    Bogotá
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Hola chicos, llevo más de un año saliendo con una chica, creo que ella es la indicada, es hermosa, piel blanca, cabello negro, labios suaves, es pura feminidad, la amo con todo mi ser, su humildad. y la lealtad hacia mí me hace volverme loco por ella.
    Ella siempre fue un hombre reservado. Nunca me gustó ser mujeriego. La primera vez que la vi supe que ella era la indicada.
    Pero quisiera desde el fondo de mi ser que ella sea la portadora de mis llaves de Castidad ya que es mi mayor fantasía, lo que he soñado toda mi vida. No sé por qué me excita tanto pensar que soy esclavo de una mujer, imaginarme estar en Castidad por días mientras estoy de rodillas.
    Adorar sus pies mientras ella me niega un orgasmo me vuelve loco siento erecciones. Pero solo pensar en cómo reaccionaría ella al hablar de eso me hace sentir miedo y vergüenza, qué pasa si ella le da asco o rompe conmigo en mi país, ese tipo de acciones están muy mal vistas.
    Es muy difícil comprar jaulas de Castidad en mi país, la mía era muy cara.
    Verla caminar descalza cuando va a mi casa, su olor a caramelo, su piel suave me pone cachonda todo el tiempo pero eso me devuelve a la realidad y no hay posibilidad de que a ella le guste algo así.
    aunque nunca sabré su respuesta si no se lo propongo...
    ¿Algún consejo chicos?
    ¿Cómo podría convencerla de que fuera mi amante?

LoudTruck2, slave_m and knightly like this.
  2. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    England Somerset, near to Taunton
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    For all you folks this is the translation
    Hello guys, I have been dating a girl for more than a year, I think she is the one, she is beautiful, white skin, black hair, soft lips, she is pure femininity, I love her with all my being, her humility. and her loyalty to me makes me go crazy for her. She was always a reserved man. She never liked being a womanizer. The first time I saw her I knew she was the one. But I would like from the bottom of my being for her to be the bearer of my keys of Chastity since it is my greatest fantasy, what I have dreamed of all my life. I don't know why it turns me on so much to think that I'm a slave to a woman, to imagine being in Chastity for days while I'm on my knees. Worshiping her feet while she denies me an orgasm drives me crazy I feel erections. But just thinking about how she would react when talking about it makes me feel afraid and ashamed, what if she disgusts him or breaks up with me in my country, those types of actions are very frowned upon. It is very difficult to buy Chastity cages in my country, mine was very expensive. Seeing her walk barefoot when she goes to my house, the smell of her candy, her soft skin makes me horny all the time but that brings me back to reality and there is no chance that she would like something like that. although I will never know her answer if I don't propose it to her... Any advice guys? How could I convince her that she was my lover?

Muppet, 1mlockedup, knightly and 2 others like this.
  3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Please post in English. This is an English language forum only.

4. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    Local Time:
    It was a simple matter to translate it using Google and the original poster thanked me for that. Perghaps you could guide him through the process in his own language so that he can join in,

Steven Bernal likes this.
  5. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    It is the poster's job to figure that out, it is not rocket science.

6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife won't let me have a girlfriend so I won't need to tell her! :)

Koekoek, anasyrma and Polemanme like this.
  7. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    Local Time:
    I don;t suppose you help people in real life tooo do you. It takes not a lot of time to explain and do it the first time and makes friends, unlike the impression you have made on me. Ah well con't win em all.

8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Where you do you get the idea that I am not friendly? Lucy stated a rule, and you turned that back around on her. That is why I posted what I posted.

9. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    Local Time:
    I made comment to LUCY comment and then tyou chipped in. What I said still applies. It is obvious that this person was new and had english as a sexcond language. I was suggesting that telling that person directly in their language would have been helpful. Your comment was simply telling me off for asking for a little help to be offered to the original poster. Instead of telling them in english to speak english. If you don't see what I'm getting at then .......

MVincent likes this.
  10. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    #10 Alceste, Apr 11, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2024
    And now, you are trying to redirect it at me. When you find yourself in a hole, best to stop digging.

Just let it go!

11. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    Local Time:
    I really don't know why you would think that I am in any way feeling put upon by your lame comments. You have shown thatg you have no real understanding of what I did and said. I find it suprising that you can so easily dismiss someone out of hand for not using english when it is not their first language. Rather than herlping tem out or just lertting it go you chose to find fault in my suggesting that someone help and not simply have a moan and point out the rules. Better if that person had simply advised that the normal practice is to post in english and perhaps even point them to where to best obtain a translation. No I won't, just let it go mAINLY BECAUSAE I was hoping you would see what I was getting at but sadly you don't GET IT so now I will let this thread go. Obviously rules are more important that peoiple and welcoming them into this site.

12. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    I greatly hAVE engjoyed this tthread and all of its language which she is many.

13. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    To the OP I would say run barefoot to her in your so expensive cage only, drink of her candy and see where it goes. But of course, be careful of what he wishes for!

14. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    No word back from OP? Bummer about the language barrier, this sounds delicious and I wish him the best!

"I have been dating a girl for more than a year, I think she is the one, she is beautiful, white skin, black hair, soft lips, she is pure femininity, I love her with all my being, her humility. and her loyalty to me makes me go crazy for her. The first time I saw her I knew she was the one. But I would like from the bottom of my being for her to be the bearer of my keys of Chastity since it is my greatest fantasy, what I have dreamed of all my life."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice