Neosteel arch/fun

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Timbek, Aug 27, 2019.

1. wasawasa

wasawasa New member

Tokyo, Japan
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    When I first tried to put it on, it was so tight I thought I'd measured it wrong, but when I bent it a little it fit.
    Now I can bend it well and it fits really well.
    I've been wearing it for over 24 hours now with no problems.
    But the joint at the back is in a position where it touches my bone, so it has caused a cut.
    I've put some urethane foam there.
    Also, I'm uncircumcised, so my foreskin comes out of the hole at the end of the tube, so it hurts when I sit down and it gets caught between my foreskin and the chair. I'll think of some solution.

photos are uploaded here↓
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/albums/neosteel-the-fun.10096/

2. Unlockable one?

Unlockable one? Active member

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    I'd email them about the part that cut you, but looking good, hope you are very frustrated, but enjoying it.

wasawasa likes this.
  3. John

John Member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Congrats with the new belt. I have been considering Neosteel too for a long time. Just little worried about the measurements and potential being uncomfortable. One of the reasons considering a belt my foreskin gets stuck in my tube when using normal cages. The belt looks really good on you like the look something I would want have both considered Mysteel and FancySteel too. Neosteel my biggest worry to get right fit and cost. Please keep posted how it goes in your new Neosteel. They must help you if you contact neosteel just unfortunate with the long shipping distance.

wasawasa likes this.
  4. Unlockable one?

Local Time:
    Generally if you're after adjustable fit and comfort, then look at BehindBarz, they are belt able 8 weeks production.

5. wasawasa

wasawasa New member

Tokyo, Japan
    Local Time:
    I think you can't go wrong with the measuring kit. However, make sure to measure your hip size tightly and in the right place.
    My penis has phimosis and I was worried that it would stick out of the Fun tube, but it did stick out and I got pinched and hurt.
    I made a countermeasure using moldable plastic.
    IMG_0977_2.jpg
    IMG_0978_2.jpg
    It's much more comfortable now.

As has been written here, Neosteel's response is really bad.
    The response was very good from the first contact when I ordered the measuring kit until I ordered the belt, but after the original delivery date passed, I didn't get any response at all and I became very worried.
    Also I still haven't received the snap lock that I ordered, so I've asked about it, but I haven't received any response.

John likes this.
  6. Unlockable one?

Local Time:
    Same with me, when I made enquiries about ordering a belt, response was same day to two days, after ordering and paying a deposit, general response time went up to 2-3 weeks if so all.

John likes this.
  7. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Hi Wasawasa, thank you for your response and advice. I pretty much have same problem as you regarding foreskin. It’s a very clever solution you found for the foreskin problem. Probably tube is a little too short since skin sticks out on the other hand it also annoying to have a too long tube. How’s your experience sitting does the it hurt in the tailbone? I heard Neosteel are slow at responding but they are a very small company husband and wife so think they will respond. I really like the look just worried about the steel belt if it’s comfortable to wear long term. Even if people say silicone belts are worse for pinching than steel from neosteel. I’m wondering the way fun is fitted if it’s natural to keep balls “up” in the body since it’s pulling backwards. I find some belts ugly when balls are hanging too much. Hope you will post more about your experience.

wasawasa likes this.
  8. wasawasa

wasawasa New member

Tokyo, Japan
    Local Time:
    Regarding sitting, hard chairs can be a little uncomfortable.
    If you sit with good posture, the tube will hit the chair, so if you try to reduce this even a little, you will end up hunched over.
    Regarding the position of the ball, there is no discomfort and I am not concerned at all. Although, in terms of appearance, some people may like it and others may not.

John likes this.
  9. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Thank you very good to know since it was some of the concerns I had. I mean it’s one of the most best looking belts since it’s so simple in appearance. Seen some of the best looking photos here in that exact belt. Hope you will post more here on the site.

wasawasa likes this.
  10. Unlockable one?

Local Time:
    Well, got an update,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Another two weeks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

So for anyone who is looking to place an order, ignore the advertised production time, the reality is at least 5 months, with 8 months being the most likely scenario.

I'd cancel if I could, honestly, have lost faith in them.

John likes this.
  11. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Active member

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    the one thing i never got was the *original" access deined not the new one had a belt that had a adjustable waistline and unlike the Chinese ones your having thoughts of, this seemed to use 3/16 or 1/4 inch inch bolts the heads were inside the waist the threaded outwards into some pretty serious welded nuts outside with i recall a blind end or capped(covered) . I've not seen this since but considering at least here weight swings can vary 10-20 lbs summer to winter. depending when you ordered it, this could prove a problem i would think.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice