Comments on Profile Post by maid katrin

1. Dutchbmale
    Dutchbmale
    1 skirt, 1 top, and one pair of shoes, you can give the rest to me, i am always pleased to help
    Oct 7, 2010
  2. maid katrin
    maid katrin
    You are kidding, aren't you? Sharing clothes is fine but one skirt and top is just ridiculous ... and ONE pair of shoes? That's good enough for one afternoon ... you are a very cheeky girl!
    Oct 7, 2010
  3. maid katrin
    Oct 7, 2010
  4. Missy Tanya
    Missy Tanya
    Let's see, 10 days times 4 wardrobe changes, 40 plus different outfits. Now unless you one of those girls that don't mind being see in the same clothing twice. Better get a bunch of suitcases, and another car to pack it all. Luv Tanya, have a good trip!!!!
    Oct 8, 2010
  5. maid katrin
    maid katrin
    Same outfit - twice? Me? Do i really look like that?
    Oct 8, 2010
  6. Dutchbmale
    Dutchbmale
    You are spoiled ! Just think about all your poor sisters dressed in rags, and have to do hard labour, serving cruel Mistresses.
    Oct 8, 2010
  7. Mistress Becca
    Mistress Becca
    Two changes of clothes, per day. And a couple of pairs of footwear.
    Oct 8, 2010
  8. susie q
    susie q
    The boy scout motto,be prepared..might sum it up,just noticed we almost share a birthday mines the 25th ,hugs and kisses sweety
    Oct 8, 2010
  9. maid katrin
    maid katrin
    Susie, how can a follow a "boy scout motto"? But I am sure the same applies for girl scouts ... LOL ... never mind, thank Y/you all for the help, my car is now packed (up to the roof) and I only hope to not to be considered as a clothes smuggler at the customs ... *giggle*
    Oct 8, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice