Comments on Profile Post by Lady-A

1. LadyS
    LadyS
    You know it's not all about what he wants!Does he not like it now becuase you got him a device he can't get out of so easily?
    May 1, 2017
    Lady-A and madbdsm like this.
  2. Lady-A
    Lady-A
    No same old, I'm not doing what I "should be" doing. Topping from the bottom. I'm not doing enough. Etc
    May 1, 2017
  3. Lady-A
    Lady-A
    Smh. Too many expectations
    May 1, 2017
  4. Nicoftime
    Nicoftime
    I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you can put it away for awhile and return to it when you are both ready
    May 1, 2017
  5. harddenial
    harddenial
    "What you should be doing" is exactly what you are doing. But it is hard for him to see this, hopefully he will soon.
    May 2, 2017
    Lady-A likes this.
  6. jung-sklave
    jung-sklave
    I am sorry to hear that, but no reason not to stay here in this community anymore ;)
    May 2, 2017
  7. Love&Passion
    Love&Passion
    @Princess_alyssa192, I am sorry to hear of your struggles. Of course you are struggling. It's normal. You just got a baby. From personal experience that is when the sexless marriage beginss. ;)
    This is a very hard time for both the mummy but also for the sex life. Chastity can be a nice helper.
    May 2, 2017
    Lady-A and Williana like this.
  8. Love&Passion
    Love&Passion
    don't go.. and to @princess_alyssa's toy. Take it easy, better she touches your dick once per week than going back to masturbating. Regarding sex - it's a hard time. But things will get better....
    May 2, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice