Comments on Profile Post by Maid Denise

1. Mash2214
    Nov 21, 2019
    sissybitch and Maid Denise like this.
  2. sissybitch
    sissybitch
    Wishing you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving, and I hope your baking turns out well ,
    enjoy,
    Nov 22, 2019
    Maid Denise likes this.
  3. Maid Denise
    Maid Denise
    Everything smells good . Thank you . Who says hard work doesn't pay off . Was busy all day and I tell you that I was horny all day . So I broke the rule of not asking for a release tonight . To my surprise when I asked her , her answer was yes. She gave me a good milking . :)
    Nov 22, 2019
    sissybitch likes this.
  4. sissybitch
    sissybitch
    Nice, all good ,
    Nov 22, 2019
    Maid Denise likes this.
  5. Maid Denise
    Maid Denise
    Well like a good sub/husband , after Thanksgiving dinner for 9 of I ( don't know why ) started cleaning up the table while everyone else was setting outside on the deck. I had all the plates and silver ware cleaned the tables pretty much cleaned. That is when Goddess P walked back in and told me I did the right thing without being told .
    Nov 23, 2019
    sissybitch likes this.
  6. Maid Denise
    Maid Denise
    Then with a smile I was told to go outside . That I had done enough . Hot Damm. I am going to tell everyone now that the smile I got almost made me wet my new sissy pouch panties.
    Nov 23, 2019
    sissybitch likes this.
  7. Maid Denise
    Maid Denise
    One it her thing. When we got home . I confessed to my wife I never want to go back to a vanilla lifestyle . I got two great smiles in one day .
    Nov 23, 2019
    sissybitch likes this.
  8. sissybitch
    sissybitch
    Great to hear your day went well , and your Goddess was pleased ,
    It's times like this when we can appreciate our chastity the most , and vanilla life pales into insignificance in comparison, long may you both enjoy,
    Nov 23, 2019
    Maid Denise likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice