Journey? Don't know about that ...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by JackStrap, Aug 15, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    ... but day to day experiences, maybe?

Some time ago I had quite interesting couple of days.

First I drove couple of hundred of kilometres to meet a couple who had asked me to play with them. When I got there, and had a few snacks and maybe a beer or two, the lady asked: "So, where are they keys?" and I handed her the sealed envelope. I dropped my pants and the couple examined the lock (EV#8) and the contents ... and then opened the lock.

The next thing that happened was that we were all three in a wide bed, putting a condom on me and .... well, the lady had a very, very energetic and pleasant night. I am hard to come and with some help of a blue pill, I entertained the lady for couple of hours, taking occasional breaks to catch my breath (and a beer) and then the guy had his turn.

Eventually, finally, I came and nobody had any idea how many times the lady had cum during the previous hours. We all had lost count after the beginning.

We slept, the lady left to her office and we (me and the guy) had a debriefing. It was the first 2M+1F session for them, after having just one 2F+1M session before, some time ago. All this was quite new to the lady, where the guy had had some previous experience. The guy thanked me for taking a good care of the lady, and observed how I locked myself up again and sealed the envelope.

I packed my stuff and left ... to the next city, 100+ kilometres away.

There I was to meet another lady, who was then single and quite frustrated with her needs. Some snacks and a beer and here we go again ... She teased me first and then asked for the key, opened the envelope .. and the lock and saddled me. After having cum she climbed off and we watched TV for a while and finally it was off to bed, and this time she asked for missionary and after cumming she gave me the permission to cum as well.

... and that was good.

We slept and had coffee, locked me up again, sealed the key in an envelope, did some socializing and off I went, once again.

I drove to my home, to receive a message from my keyholder: "It would be a good idea to get here. I have some needs you can help me with" .... and there I went, again, only 100 kilometres this time.

Phew.

The are so many ways to live in chastity. But I don't complain.

Chaste J., homebody and Byrdie like this.
  2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    All this is naturally known and accepted my my keyholder.
    And she had the help she needed (intercourse requires a partner :)

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    Wow, with that kind of schedule, why even bother to lock up or seal the keys in an envelope? Glad it works so well for you tho. :)

JackStrap likes this.
  4. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    I couldn't or even wouldn't want to do much with my penis even if was not locked after just having had an orgasm, so you are technically right in wondering the motivation for locking and so on.

But it's the idea: If my penis is not actively used for entertaining a partner, it's locked by default. That does not always happen if I'm at my KHs premises, but by default I am locked . And techically ... the whole idea of locking up ones penis makes no sense in any case ;)

I'm also glad to have found such a girlfriend/keyholder who knows that
    a) she's the boss
    b) she has so much she can lend me to others and not become any poorer
    c) I have much love and care to give.
    d) she respects and loves me
    e) I respect and love her.

I'm a happy man as things are.

5. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Regarding this 2M+1F session ...
    The guy would have wanted me to bugger him as well, but I was a bit (too?) shy about it. Maybe next time we meet.
    Anal sex in any configuration is the greatest turn on for me, but so far I have only been entered by dildos used by myself or my female partner and I have pushed my penis in female butts.
    Pushing my penis to a male butt is something I have never done. Nor has the another way around ever happened. I have not experienced a romantic crush on a male, but sexually ... Hell. Why not?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice