Should i go for 3 days...?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mr_B2033, Sep 6, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Mr_B2033

Mr_B2033 Member

Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    It seems unreal to me but a few nights ago i decided to try a plastic cage that i haven't tried in well over year and i'm at the point of deciding whether to sleep (inasmuch as i can) another night and make it 3 full days.

So the backstory goes like this, dabbled in self locking over the last 3 years or so. Some trial error but didn't feel comfortable enough or convinced that i wasn't affecting my circulation. Over the years i achieved 2 overnight lockups.

Lately i started again with a metal cage and also a correspondence with a chastity Domme and has been giving me advice and encouragement. She's only Domme to her chastised husband. I realized that my circulation fears were unfounded. Started going 11-16 hours almost daily with the metal cage. But started feeling a burning under my scrotum. Frustrated, I brought out the plastic cage I'm wearing now.

Stunningly, it's so comfortable that I'm about to reach 3 days after tonight. I've been able to shower and things seem really good with respect to looks and hygiene.

Part of me wants to remove it to try and get a full nights sleep. The other part of me doesn't want to take it off.

Personally I'm in a sexless marriage (more than 5 years) but i recently approached her to rekindle and she was open to it. but not PIV. I'm thinking that i could offer my chastity to give her greater comfort (i would never force myself on her). And would be happy just pleasuring her.

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. Guest 0388

Guest 0388 Active member

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    I don't see why not. If your SO is comfortable with it, and you are comfortable with it, then go for it. Doesn't sound like either of you is really using it anyway, so why not keep it locked up and set a new personal record? The first few days are the hardest (no pun intended), but you can adjust with persistence. As they say, if there's a will, there's a way. Personally, my attempts at self-locking have all been failures, so going three days would make you a lot more self-disciplined than I. My unsolicited advice would be: don't count the days, but take it one day at a time; instead of thinking about three days, just try to think about today. The morning wood/night time erections part can definitely be annoying at times, but after all, chastity isn't without a bit of pain and sacrifice.

And just out of curiosity (since you mentioned being in a sexless marriage but also corresponding with a Domme), is your relationship with your wife exclusive or open?

3. Mr_B2033

Mr_B2033 Member

Local Time:

I did keep myself locked overnight precisely because of how good it feels. Will take it a day at a time since this is entirely new ground I’m treading. So far pretty consistently waking around 4am each morning because of the erections. Haven’t been able to fall back asleep. I’ve adjusted my bedtime and falling asleep a little earlier which is helping me not be too tired the next day.
    Marriage is not open. Not using my cock for sex with her has been part of the mindset that led me to chastity.
    Thanks for replying.

4. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    Years ago I found a good way to "get used" to being locked was to set a target of x number of days, then when I reached that date, go one more day. Then on later occasions, go two extra days, etc and etc. It worked quite well for me as I got used to both the device itself and the mindset

5. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    If you can do 3 days..you can do 4 days.....and if you can do 4 days....you can do 5 days. Take it one day at a time.

gingers_sub likes this.
  6. Mr_B2033

Mr_B2033 Member

Local Time:
    Indeed, I have no reason to unlock myself, except that I’m very horny this morning lol

7. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    This is quite new to me or us also. I find it motivating to mark in the calender on my phone each day spent locked or open. I also mark if released for PIV and orgasms my wife receives whilst I remain locked. Since I started chastity on 14th August and now 16 days have been spent locked .

8. Mr_B2033

Mr_B2033 Member

Local Time:
    That’s great, I’m not thinking too far ahead. Definitely day by day. But this morning seems like I’m most on edge (not in a bad way).

9. Mr_B2033

Mr_B2033 Member

Local Time:
    Update, testicle slipped through while using the men’s room while out at lunch. It was pretty painful and had to remove the cage right there. Glad I had the key with me. My scrotum is generally high and tight so hoping to lock myself up later tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully with extended usage I’ll achieve some stretching and possibly avoid having that happen. Still very amazed it was 3+ days for me.

10. LucyAnne

LucyAnne Active member

Newcastle UK
    Local Time:
    Me and my KH were out at the movies and the same thing happened to me one slipped through painfully and I had to be unlocked, I was pulled into the ladies toilet and into a cubicle to be unlocked for relief and we left the cage off for the night it was so painful and my KH was worried about damage.

The first week is the big milestone once you hit a week its much easier as your nocturnal arising's become less pronounced and over the first month they almost go away fully in my experience. Keep working at it and you will soon get there hun xx

11. Mr_B2033

Mr_B2033 Member

Local Time:

Prior to this week, I started using a metal cage going 11-16 hours about 3 days a week. It never felt completely comfortable. Read about so many others experiences and how comfortable they were and was skeptical until this week and realized how comfortable wearing a cage can be.
    These last 3 nights I woke up consistently a little past 4am and could not get back to sleep. It’s hasn’t affected me too badly however. The key for me has always been falling asleep. I would struggle badly if I didn’t fall asleep until anytime past 1am

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice