Chastity and her change of life

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Maid Denise, Dec 31, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    We had only been in an FL for months when my wife started her change of life. Her sex drive is almost non excited. She has no interest in sex at this time. She has been understanding with my needs but I haven't touched her body in weeks. She is not happy about it either .
    Has anybody else gone through this? If so is there a fix so she can be happy again ?

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    I know what your saying. A lot depends on your personal relationship. What changes we have done is she receives a lot more massages and foot rubs , she also has me service a few of her close friends for her viewing pleasure.

Chastity and being locked for a long time becomes more about love and serving her needs no matter what they are than it is about our penises and pleasures. Staying locked in Chastity can work no matter how your life changes if your committed to serving her needs, your rewards will also change. Imbrace it don’t fight it.

tiruh811, Norcalguy09 and Maid Denise like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice