A night to remember. My fetish/kink filled night

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Bound4life, Jul 30, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    So last night was my most recent and one of the best bondage nights my wife has indulged me in.

She went to hang out with her girlfriends that were visiting and enjoy the resort pool. As you know I have many fetishes and chastity is just one of them. I have been too timid and embarrassed to share my fantasies and kinks with her. But I have been tired of hiding those and in the past she has handled it well. She is not kinky or very sexual driven at all, and grew up in a very conservative household. So some things she has trouble thinking they are not wrong etc. I think anything a man and wife do behind closed doors with just the two of them, is open and available as long as there is consent.

So I decided to let it all hang out so to speak. When she left I typed her a letter about why she found me like she did, what I was wearing as well as a separate document that she could read if she really wanted to know my kinks, why I think I like them etc. But with a note that said she did not have to read it only if she truly wanted to know what I fantasize about.

So I grabbed supplies out of my shop in the back yard, Things I have been hiding from her. Come inside and stripped naked, locked my stainless steel chastity belt on and set up my bondage for the night. First I would be wearing a panel gag harness that has a phallous shaped part in my mouth. So I am being forced to suck on a dick essentially and that renders me speechless. Then I put on locking cuffs, ankle cuffs, and collar all with their own little pad lock. I set up the large dog cage I bought on a piano dolly and put blankets and pillows inside. Then I put an inflatable dildo gag right in front of my face so I would be looking at the dildo the whole time. Wishing I could put it in my mouth but am unable to because of the gag. I can only rub it on my face or stare at it.

I put on a Rearz brand diaper because I did not know when she would be back or how long I would be tied up. I was worried about the diaper and how she would react it was one of the things explained in my letter. I have tried diapers before and it is a kink of mine. I like that it allows for prolonged bondage period without a bathroom worry. It is also hummilating to walk around in a diaper in front of someone else. But by the time she got home my diaper could very well have been used a couple of times so it would be a soggy diaper I have been sitting in.

Then I backed into the cage on my hands and knees. Closed the door and added two padlocks. Now even if I didn’t finish up with the rest of my plans she would find me locked in a cage in a diaper with a chastity belt underneath.And my note would be out there for her to read. She would have control over when she let me out of the cage. This dog cage is metal and is an x-large version but I cannot fully sit up in it, I am relatively short but cannot stretch out in it and have to lay in the fetal position, so there is not a lot of room to maneuver. I can however be on my hands and knees without a problem.

For the final part of my bondage I got several broom, and mop handles to stick through the bars of the cage. This would force me to stay in one position and take even more freedom from me. I put the poles through the bars in a way that made me have to be on my knees, and lay on top of a few poles pining me to the ceiling. Then I placed another one behind be so that I could not “back up” and get off the poles. Then i clipped my ankle cuffs to the corners of the cage. Reaching back I clipped my wrist cuffs to two separate clips on the top corners of the cage, that way my arms are now trapped behind and above me, I am pinned to the top of the cage laying on some poles. Somewhat resting on my knees and unable to go forward or back ward.

I was worried about my wife and her reaction. She comes home and unexpectedly finds her husband naked except for a diaper locked in a cage unable to get out or even move around with his arms and legs spread to the edge of the cage while gagged and a dildo right in front of his face. But there was nothing I could do now except to wait and see. When she did come home she said almost nothing and I could not even look at her because of the way I was bound I could only see her feet when she walked in front of the cage.

She asked if I want out now and I said no because she had not even looked at my letters. So she went outside to work in the garden. When she came back she glanced at the letters and said I am going to take a shower, I was really hoping she would let me out now because my chest was hurting from laying on the poles, but she did not even give me a chance to protest. A

After her show she came back and finished reading her letters before asking if I was ok. I grunted the best I could and tried to make it clear that I would like the bars removed. She eventually got the hint and removed those and my arms and legs. That left me free in the cage but still locked in chastity, a diaper, and unable to open the door.

She began to cook dinner and as I requested in the letter she rolled the cage into the kitchen so I could be close to her. This alone almost made me orgasm. It was a fantasy for a while to use the cage and then the feeling of her moving the cage where she wanted and me not being able to stop it in anyway was very hot to me. She could have pushed me in a closet and shut the door, or pushed me outside for neighbors to find etc. I had no control but could just look through the bars of my cage, thankfully she kept me close to her.

She cooked dinner, set the table for 1, and moved me into the dining room to be by her eating. I also liked that she pushed me up against the wall so I did not have much to look at, but it also meant she could not open the cage with the door against the wall, so I knew I was locked in here for a while and not getting out soon. I tried to get comfortable in the cage and tired laying on my back and sides. Nothing was comfortable because I could not stretch out at all. She occasionally looked over at me as she ate dinner and watched TV. I could do nothing but look at her longingly and moan in my gag causing my drool to drip out of the soaking wet panel gag.

After dinner she cleaned up the table, did all the dishes and began to heat up more food. I was still in the dining room section of our great room facing the wall so I could only listen to her move around. Eventually she moved my cage, unlocked it and allowed me to crawl out, removed my collar and gag. I then found a plate of food on the floor that was my dinner. She connected my cuffs behind my back and said I can eat. This was about 4 or 5 hours since I had been locked up and still wearing my chastity and diaper. Eating was awkward as I was on my knees and had to lean down slowly to try and get a mouth full of food. My hands were behind my back so Occasionally I fell on my face while trying to get some food. After I finished the plate she gave me a drink before telling me to “kennel up”. That caused my chastity to get tight because that is how we told our dog to get in her cage many years ago.

She not only shut the cage but put the locks back on so I had no way to get out. She wheeled me over behind the couch and she continued watching her show as I tried to get comfortable again.

Some time later she came and let me out of the cage again but told me to stay down on my knees. I was happy to be out of the cage so I nuzzled her legs with my head as a thank you. Even though I was not gagged at the moment when I am in sub mode I don’t talk unless she asks me a question, especially tonight since I seemed to be being treated like her dog (which I love puppy play and that was explained in my letter to her.) As I followed her to the couch on my knees the diaper was crinkling reminding me of the full situation and making me blush. But at the same time my dick was fighting against its chastity cage trying to get hard.

She told me she was going to sit on the edge of the couch and place a blanket over her with her legs on the coffee table and handed me her dildo and telling me to make her cum. I crawled under her blanket, got the dildo wet by sucking on it, put one end in my mouth and the other in her pussy. This way I had one hand to support and prop me up, one hand to play with her clit. I began to fuck her with her glass dildo sticking out of my mouth and playing with her clit until she ordered me to stop. She removed her dildo and gave it to me to lick clean. I took it like a good dog would, crawled onto the carpet laying with my chastity between my legs and in my wet diaper, and began to give the dildo a blow job like I would want. Licking it first, the slowly sucking it into my mouth before more liking and eventually trying to deep throat it. Giving her dildo that was soaked in her juices a full blowjob while she watched me was hummilating. But I was so turned on I could not help it. I kind of humped the floor with my diaper as I was doing it and I think I had a ruined orgasm at the same time. That was such a turn on.

She then gave me a drink and put my neck corset on which makes it so I can’t move my neck and told me to kennel up again before locking me away. She went and took a body shower and came back to watch moreTV. About an hour later she let me out, told me to stand in front of the cage. Connected my wrist cuffs to the top of the cage so I had to bend over a little, and connected my ankle cuffs to a small chain. She then told me to push my cage into the bedroom. I had to maneuver carefully to not hit the walls in our hallway and take tiny steps. As I walked with my legs spread because of the wet diaper slightly bent over the cage, and in a neck corset I saw a mirror in our bedroom and felt shame wash over me again. She unhooked me, leaving the cuffs and neck corset on and told me to “kennel Up” it was bed time.

I have probably been out of the cage a total of 40 minutes up to this time and it has been 7 hours since I first locked myself in it. Now she was making me sleep in the cage and still in the same diaper! We settled in for the night, her in our nice big Cal King bed and me in a tiny and cramped dog cage...what a dream come true! I had my hands free and shortly thereafter removed the neck corset because it can leave marks and bruises from the strings in the back and I had to work tomorrow. I tried to get comfortable but never really could tossing and turning trying to stop my cramped knees from hurting. About 5am she woke up to pee. Asked how I was doing because I was making noise and it was hard for her to sleep. I said I would not be opposed to being let out. So she unlocked the cage and allowed me to go get a drink and lay in bed with her. I was not allowed to take off my cuffs or the diaper. (I has specifically said in the note that I am not allowed to remove it unless she told me to, or if she told me to change my diaper. She never did so I slept in my wet diaper.

We woke up around 9 am I first locked the cage at 5pm the previous evening. And sat around for about an hour before she told me I can remove the diaper and take a shower because we had some errands to run before I went to work.

As a side note, it turned me on because my wife was able to walk around or leave the house freely, eat and drink whatever she wanted, sexually play with herself, watch TV, check her phone, or use computer etc whenever she wanted. She was able to use a toilet like a grown human being, shower, brush her teeth anything at all. I was locked in chastity unable to touch myself or even get a real erection, had a wet diaper on I have been wearing for a total of 16 hours before she said I can remove it to shower at the end of our session, unable to move more than a few inches in my cage, unable to stretch out, unable to eat or drink anything, could not see my phone, TV computer, or anything at all, and had to go to the bathroom in my diaper and sit in my filth. And it was a fantasy come true. I don’t think she was really into it and would never dominate and make me do that on her own, but she played along well for me last night and even thought I am still locked in chastity and was not sexually pleased at all it was one of the best nights of my life. Despite waking up sore, being bored while Locked in there, and unable to do anything for myself.

I would never want to live a life like this and be submissive 24/7 but I love when we can do it and wish she would get into it so I could do it more. The longest chastity I have done is about 5 weeks. That is fine and I like long sessions like that but would not want a 24/7 lifestyle.

In the note I told her about fetishes ranging from chastity, puppy play, my desire for more diaper play and her to control how many I get in a day so I would be forced to wear dirty ones for a while, my desire to wear thigh high platform boots, corsets, and her to use a strap-on on me and make me suck and pease it, and told her about a small desire to be forced to eat my own pre-cum and cum. I don’t know what will happen from here. I will probably fantasize about her tying me up and fucking me up the ass but we will see if she ever surprises me like that.

Anyway a great night and I just wanted to share it with you all.

tdk34, taped2, Massoch and 2 others like this.
  2. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So a total of 12 hours caged and 16 hours in the same diaper. I think that is about my limit for that size of cage

3. dlrob

dlrob Junior Member

Haarlem
    Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    Sounds like a great and very special experience.

What was her reaction afterwards? What were her thoughts of the letters you wrote? Did she say anything about it, or you ‘read’ her?

Did something similar once with my wife, but did not include and perform my ‘secret’ fetishes (diapers, dildo’s) at that time.

Ciao, Rob

4. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I asked her the next day if she wanted to talk about the letters or anything from last night. She said yes but not right now. She has a tendency to say things like that and end up never doing it because the time has passed or she just doesn’t want to think about it. So we will see.

I am still locked in chastity and have not been let out since that night. The chastity is always my idea but it is rare for her to keep me in it this long, My longest was a month and I’m sure this won’t be any where near that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice