A real Male orgasm today.

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by sissymaid_emily, Aug 19, 2012.

1. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    A real Male orgasm today

I woke quickly to the vibrating alarm under my pillow. Slipping quickly, but careful, so as not to wake Mistress Jane, from the satin sheets. Creeping quietly into the hall and then to the bathroom. Shaving & washing my face quickly, lots of moisturizer. And then my lipstick & makeup. My hair was next brushing the short bob Mistress insisted on, neatly into place. Then I went & locked the toilet door and carefully placed the key on the bedside table beside my sleeping Mistress. I was permitted to use the toilet freely at night. But in the morning I had to wait for my first pee till Mistress allowed it.
    Then too I would be allowed to douche myself and clean and replace my butt plug. also to rinse through my pink plastic chastity belt, with the shower & dress for the day.
    Downstairs I tidied up the kitchen and living room, quietly polishing the table surfaces and waited for the early morning delivery of fresh croissants for Mistresses breakfast. The delivery boy always knocked quietly so I had to listen carefully from the kitchen while I prepared coffee and generally fussed & fretted making sure everything was as Mistress expected it to be.
    I got my usual smirk from the delivery boy. I was quite used to him seeing me in my pink satin night slip and panties by now. But I always blushed and looked down while I took the croissants & thanked him. I always had to answer the door for deliveries and post in whatever I was wearing & always had to thank them. & I always blushed. Mistress says its cute. Especially the post lady who Mistress once showed my chastity belt to & asked her if she would like her notoriously philandering husband in one. The post lady had laughed and replied ‘hell no I want a man not a pussy’ that had made me flush bright red and I had wanted to run inside. But Mistress had made me stay obediently by her side while they chatted and laughed.
    The croissants were still fresh and warm from the bakery so all I had to do was prepare Mistresses coffee. She liked it French style first thing in the morning, in a large bowl with no handles. And usually at the kitchen table. Sometimes but not often in bed though, she says the crumbs in bed annoy her, even if she doesn’t have to clean them out herself.
    Then a quick check of the time and more fussing and I went upstairs to gently wake Mistress. Kneeling by her side of the bed kissing and stroking her side softly. Whispering her name to wake her. She woke and pushed my kisses and strokes out of the way, not forcefully, but definitively out of the way and get out of bed.
    “Good morning Mistress.” I said from my knees looking up at her, as sweetly as I could.
    She didn’t reply and just went into the bathroom. I considered myself extremely fortunate if I get so much as a ‘good girl emily’ before Mistress emerges from the bathroom in the morning. Its funny because in previous relationships I was always rather foul tempered in the mornings. But now I have to be in the traditional wifes role, I actually now love the mornings, and making sure Mistress is happy & contented.
    I followed Mistress downstairs and served her breakfast. Two warm honeyed croissants and a small pot of fresh yoghurt. While she sat and ate I quietly cleaned the surfaces & waited on her.
    “emily make yourself a cup of tea and sit down with me.”
    “Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress” I said happily.
    Mistress nearly allowed me a drink tea in the morning, old British movie style. But never coffee, that was for her. From a small dainty painted porcelain cup and saucer. With a little matching milk jug. The only thing missing was the sugar cube bowl and tongs, but I’m not allowed sugar. She said the prissy drink suited me.
    I made the tea and sat down next to her holding the cup & saucer like a lady. Sipping and smiling gratefully to be permitted to sit at the table with Mistress. She slid her plate, with a little less than half a croissant still left over, to me.
    “Thank You Mistress.”
    “Your welcome emily. You’ve been such a good girl this month & I’ve got a special treat for you today.”
    I hadn’t been milked as yet this month it was nearly 5 weeks now. But I hadn’t asked about it once, unlike the previous 2 months when I was new. Also Mistress hadn’t had occasion to use the riding crop on my bottom this month
    “Thank You Mistress Jane, what sort of treat may I ask Mistress?”
    “Well I’ll be having some guests over for you to serve today emily, so I want the house to be especially nice today & I know how much you love your chores.”
    “Yes Mistress”
    She smiled, not unkindly at what must have been the obvious disappointment on my face.
    “& I think its time for you to feel a proper male orgasm again emily.”
    I nearly yelped out in pain as I felt my penis try so suddenly to get hard locked as it was in the tiny pink cage.
    “Ohh Mistress, thank You Mistress.”
    She looked down at me squirming uncomfortable besides her.
    “Settle down emily & finish your tea, you’ve a busy day today.”
    “Yes Mistress.”
    When Mistress had finished her coffee, she got up and went into the living room.
    “Bring me another coffee when you have tidied the table emily, and bring your cushion.”
    “Yes Mistress.” I said very happily.
    I tidied the table away very quickly and positively rushed into the living room after her with her coffee and my pink satin cushion.
    She was sat in her leather armchair, smiling at me as I entered. I knelt down to offer her the coffee. Lifting the bowl in both hands up to her. She took the coffee and parted her thighs.
    “Put the cushion there emily.” She told me indicating a spot on the floor between her thighs.
    Mistress was very considerate. The wooden flooring is quite hard on my knees sometimes.
    I knelt down on the cushion looking up at her. loving the intimate warmth and smell of my owner.
    She looked down at me for a few moments
    “Do have something to ask emily ?.” She said coolly, but her breathing was tightly controlled I could tell.
    “Please Mistress may emily serve You?” I whispered my heart almost in my throat with excitement
    She continued looking down at me as if thinking. I could smell the warmth between her lovely soft thighs.
    Mistress kept me waxed smooth and soft all over. But my smoothness was nothing compared to the feel of her lovely thighs on my lips. Once every couple of weeks Mistress drives me, I’m not allowed to drive anymore, to a beauty clinic and has me waxed all over. She drops me off and I have to sit with all the real women and wait my turn. At first some of the women were cool and offhand with me. But the owner of the parlour is one of Mistresses friends and a regular visitor to my Mistresses house & I have served her intimately on several occasions on Mistresses regular ‘ladies nights in’. She suggested that I serve drinks and generally fetch and carry for her customers while they wait their turn. And this has helped quite a lot. Many of the regulars are very friendly and very curious now. Lots of questions and giggles. Mistress now leaves me there most of the day before picking me up. And the otherwise vanilla receptionist has taken a liking to my tongue in her breaks too. With my Mistresses permission of course.
    “Do you think you will have time emily, after all you have lots of chores today?” Mistress asked me.
    “Please Mistress, emily will be very quick with her chores Mistress.”
    “Quick but done to perfection emily” She warned.
    “Yes Mistress.”
    “Then of course you may please me emily, in fact I absolutely insist.”
    “Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I whispered happily as she pulled me closer to her.
    I peeled back her panties with my fingers and slipped them down and off. They were already slick and felt very exciting to my trembling excited fingers. I began to lick softly but evenly at Mistresses lips. Keeping my tongue and stroke smooth and long all the way along front to back then back again, slowly increasing the pressure, slowly parting her lips with my increasing pressure. Mistress was very excited and my face was already getting quite wet.
    My tongue began to slip into her lips & inside into her clitoral hood. Mistress was very hard and swollen. I loved how hard my Mistress was when I pleased her. I felt so appreciated and loving. I began to roll my tongue in swirls around and across her hard nub. Listening to her gasps and moans above me. Then I pressed my lips inside and began to suck firmly but sweetly, on her hard clitoris. Till Mistress was squirming in her chair and lifting more of herself and grinding into my face, moaning quite loudly now. Then as she pushed back against me I began to lick firmly again, back and forth across her engorged nub. Timing my licks to her gasps and moans. As she pushed back against me I pressed my face into her grinding bottom, then as she pulled back pressed back even more firmly with my tongue.
    Mistress sometimes liked me to keep looking up at her. Or at other times she would put her skirt down over my head. But today she kept her skirt lifted up. I was becoming very breathless and rapturous now. Closing my eyes now and losing myself in the rhythm of her response to my tongue. In her moans and cries of pleasure.
    Then she lifted her legs over my shoulders and wrapped my head tightly in her thighs as she began gasping and panting now with pleasure. Holding my face and tongue pressed limited to her hard nub as I licked back and firm firmly and furiously.
    With a long shuddering moan, that I felt more than heard she clenched tightly around me and began to orgasm, over and over.
    When she had subsided & released me I went quickly to the bathroom and fetched one damp silk hand towel and one dry one. And a fresh pair of panties for Mistress.
    I licked her clean and then cleaned her again with the wet towel, then dried her with the other towel.
    It was only when I put the fresh panties on my Mistress that she murmured.
    “Good girl emily”
    I looked up and saw the pleasure on her face, I was so very happy. It was only then that I looked down and saw I had leaked into my panties. I must confess I was even happier then.
    “Thank you for permitting emily to please You Mistress.”
    “You’re very welcome emily, and the pleasure was all mine,”
    “Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”
    “Emily fetch me another coffee, I seem to be quite thirsty”
    “Yes Mistress.”
    “Oh & you can put your cushion away now.”
    “Yes Mistress.”
    After I brought Mistress another coffee kneeling by her side she handed me the key to the toilet door.
    “Go and get yourself ready emily, and after your chores I have an errand for you to run.”
    I didn’t want to go and get ready, I wanted to stay by her side, I always felt so loving and vulnerable after serving Her. But I didn’t dare to dally, nor did I want to disobey Her.
    Mistress had already instructed me what to wear today. Just my pink panties, stockings and suspenders, and my small white apron. Oh and as usual my ridiculously high platform shoes and maids lacy headpiece, just in case anyone was in any doubt that I was here to serve.
    While I worked quietly Mistress was chatting on her phone all morning and playing with her Ipad. The only time I’m allowed to use a computer or the Ipad is when I need a recipe for cooking. Or when I have to fix Mistresses IT. That being my previous occupation before becoming a house slave and maid. & that is the only time I am permitted the slightest bit of tetchiness. Explaining to Mistress for the hundredth time why the computer is not working properly again, whilst fixing the problem.
    Mistress has lots of expensive leather furniture and wooden floors that don’t actually need to be polished every day, but Mistress insists so I was kept quite busy.
    Then at lunchtime I prepared Mistress a sandwich. But today I wasn’t allowed any lunch. Mistress said that I will be eating later.
    Instead I was told to get my pale pink plastic raincoat on and go on an errand to the shops. I looked at the list slightly puzzled it was 2 six packs of Budweiser and bags of bar snacks, in addition to Mistresses usual expensive red wine. But it wasn’t my place to question the list so I dutifully set off. I was actually quite accustomed to going out wearing very little under my raincoat now. Though Mistress is now teasing me by considering a more translucent & shorter one for the future.
    The store was either a short quick walk. Or a much longer walk past the Subway station. At the subway station there were always a couple of prostitutes who normally cat call me as I go past them. But are otherwise very nice and friendly. Mistress always insists I go the longer way & that I say hi nicely to the girls. I’m always expected to be respectful to women.
    Today though there was only one girl. Candi, I’m assuming not her real name. The other regular girls were working. I didn’t linger long after saying hi. She was smoking and I wasn’t allowed to smoke anymore and the smell is torment sometimes.
    I wasn’t allowed any money of my own nor to handle Mistresses money. Instead I had to hand over the pink plastic purse, that Mistress gives me for this purpose, the shopkeeper takes the money and puts the change back in the purse, closing it and handing it back to me.
    Back at the house Mistress was getting herself ready. I wasn’t allowed to help her today. Instead I was shooed away and told to lay snacks out on the coffee table.
    Mistress came downstairs shortly afterwards And I served her a glass of wines while she relaxed I fussed & waited for the guests to arrive. I’m always nervous serving Mistresses guests and am always anxious that Mistress be pleased with my service. Especially as the other Mistresses often pass me round between their thighs as they chat.
    I always want to please them as much as I can. But at the back of my mind am always conscious that I want to please my Mistress more than her guests. But Mistress has insisted that I don’t hold anything back and to learn from serving. She and her guests are often keen to critique & improve my technique. And Mistress says I have improved a lot.
    Eventually I heard the brass knocker tap loudly at the door. Mistress smiled at me. Adjusting my apron & headpiece nervously I went to the door and opened it. And just stood there surprised for a moment looking at handsome, slim but well muscled man standing there. Standing there in that self possessed way that some men seem to have about them. Not really a sight I was expecting at Mistresses door today.
    “Hello emily.” He said.
    “Hello ….Sir!” I eventually managed to stammer.
    “Oh no need to be so formal emily, you may call me Master.”
    “Yes that’s right emily, you may call John, Master, or Master John” Mistress said from behind me.
    “Hello John, come right in. emily take Master John’s jacket be a good maid.”
    “Yes Mistress.”
    “Hi Jane, & hello again emily, I’ve heard quite a lot about you.”
    “Hello Master.” I said again still trying to recover my composure as I took the offered jacket.
    I followed them into the living room.
    “Emily get Master John a cold beer and bring your cushion.”
    “Yes Mistress.” I said anxiously, this was the first time I had been in the same room as another man with Mistress like this.
    “Master would You like a glass.”
    “No just the can will be fine emily.”
    “Yes Master.”
    “Put your cushion down there in front of Master John emily.”
    I looked at her hesitating, but the expression on her face was adamant.
    “Yes Mistress.” I said quickly obeying.
    John reached down and pulled my cushion just that little bit closer to him.
    I knelt down excruciatingly aware that I was in his personal space. Opening the can I lifted it to my lips and kissed the side, just as I did with Mistresses wine glass. Then in both hands I lifted it up to him.
    “Your beer Master John, I hope its cold enough for You Master.”
    “Thank you emily.” He said taking the can.
    “Emily is very much looking forward to feeling a real male orgasm today aren’t you emily?” Mistress said.
    “Yes Mistress.” I said.
    “How sweet emily, I’m sure you will love it in your pretty mouth.”
    “Master….?”
    “I’m sure you will love it when a Real Man cums in your mouth emily.”
    “Master…Mistress?”
    “Open my trousers emily.”
    I just froze for what seemed like the longest most agonizing period in my life.
    “Must a Superiors command be repeated emily?” He said, quite sternly now.
    “Yes emily must a Superiors command be repeated?” Mistress said.
    “No Mistress, no Master it shouldn’t need to be repeated.
    “Well then emily, open my trousers.”
    “Yes Master.” I said kneeling up right & leaning over his knees to reach the zip on his trousers.
    He opened his knees wider. “Come a closer emily, you will be more comfortable.”
    “Yes Master.”
    It was surprisingly difficult to open a zip from this position, especially as my fingers were shaking so much. And I could see & feel he was already hard under the zip. So I didn’t want to just tug. Finally I realized the best way was to open his top button first and got the zipper down.
    “And my boxers emily.”
    “Yes Master.” I used to wear boxers, once upon a time.
    I lowered his shorts exposing what looked from this angle to be a massive erection.
    “Cup my balls and lift me out emily.”
    “Yes Master.”
    I said carefully cupping his swollen testicles. He was hairy but not excessively so. Not smooth & soft like me. But the smell of his maleness so close to my face was by far the biggest shock, I could taste the smell and the musky heat from him, the maleness of him. Mistress frequently uses a dildo on my mouth and ass. But the overall smell & taste is of her, this was so different, overpoweringly so. For the first time today the small space inside my chastity belt felt massive, I felt so flaccid and soft.
    “Then you may kiss me.”
    “Yes Master.” I said starting to rise up.
    Both he and Mistress laughed.
    “No emily not like that, you may kiss my cock emily.”
    “Yes Master.” I said feeling embarrassed as well as humiliated now.
    I leaned over him and kissed his swollen glans.
    “Lick the frenulum emily like you have learned.”
    “Yes Mistress.” I said obeying licking and kissing at the underside of his glans. Where they split and join the frenulum. I felt him shiver above me.
    “Now kiss and suck the head emily.”
    I started to suck and kiss on his glans, my mind recoiling from the taste, but obeying without hesitation.
    “Let Master Johns hardness part & penetrate your lips, as you go down slowly on him.”
    I pressed down slowly, letting the my lips mould round the shape of him.
    “Now bob sweetly emily.” Mistress said.
    “And look up at me emily, I want to see you enjoying applying yourself.” He told me.
    I looked up and started to bob smoothly, just on his glans & the shaft underneath, slowly in and out.
    Then I tasted it the hot slightly sweet taste of his precum.
    “Does it taste good emily ?” He said taking a swig from his beer.
    “No need to answer emily I can see you love the taste.”
    He cupped the nape of my neck with his hands and leaned himself over the edge of the chair and began to push deeper. Guiding me slowly but firmly ever deeper. In and out over again each thrust getting deeper still. Till finally there was only about 2 inches left exposed by each downward thrust. Then he thrust himself very deep into the back of my mouth & throat. And out again Before pressing very deep again. I felt his cock go suddenly very hard and with a load groan he started to cum in my mouth. A thick sticky rupture, pulsing and throbbing, rather than an explosion. Until he was done and pulled back from me.
    My mouth felt very full as I looked up at him, then round at my Mistress. She was smiling.
    “Open your mouth emily, let Master John & me see.”
    I obeyed opening my lips wide. Mistress nodded to Master John.
    “You may swallow emily.” He told me.
    I gulped and swallowed twice.
    “Thank you Master.”
    “Good girl emily, do you like the taste.”
    “I’m not sure Master.” I whispered
    He smiled.
    “Do you recognise the taste emily.” My Mistress asked me
    “Mistress?”
    “Do you recognise the taste of Master Johns cum emily, from when you have cleaned me after my nights out ?.”
    I suddenly felt like my face had been slapped. I knew Mistress went out and had boyfriends, but I had never asked who, or thought I would meet one of them.
    “No Mistress I don’t think I recognise the taste.”
    “Not to worry emily I’m sure you soon will.”
    “Yes Mistress.”
    “Bring Master John a clean towel emily.”
    “Yes Mistress.”
    He didn’t allow me to clean him, just took the towel from me and then handed it back to me when he was finished.
    I wanted to run from the room or at the very least, go and kneel close to my Mistress. But just then the door went again.
    “Go and let my other guests in emily”
    “Yes Mistress.”
    There were 4 other men, all of whom I was to call Master. They came in the living room and lounged about as I fetched them beers. Then the first of the four told me to bring my cushion over. In turn I sucked each of them while they laughed and passed comment on my performance. One wanted me to kneel over his lap and suck him till he was hard enough to fill my mouth. Another 2 stood over me, holding my head tightly as they thrust deep in my mouth and throat. The fourth had me on all fours and knelt in front of me thrusting deep into me as if he was fucking me. Which in truth he was. All of them seemed to come very quickly & forcefully when I deep throated them. The fourth possibly because he had waited the longest came the most. As well as filling my mouth he spurted all over my face too. Then I brought them all fresh beers and a glass of wine for Mistress. I wasn’t allowed to clean my face.
    I tried to be unobtrusive and stay very much in the background while they laughed and compared notes on my performance.
    Finally after what seemed like hours of fretting and acute embarrassment, it was only about 30 minutes. Mistress turned her attention to me
    “Emily put your coat on & get some more beers, for my guests.”
    I looked at her pleadingly.
    “May I clean my face now Mistress.”
    “Of course not emily.”
    “Yes Mistress.”
    “Oh and make sure you go the long way emily.”
    I looked at her aghast “Yes Mistress.”
    The man in the shop didn’t comment or look at me directly, but I saw his grin & saw his grin widen even more as I blushed furiously. The girls near the subway did comment though. One of them jokingly offered to recommend me to her ‘employer’. I had hurried away flushed bright red as they giggled at that.
    That afternoon and into the evening the Masters had stayed chatting to Mistress & then later I had to suck them all again. This time 3 of them decided to take it turns doggy style like the last Master earlier. Not coming till they were all ready to cum & completely fill my mouth.
    Mistress sent me to my chores after that, while the men got ready to leave. Later that evening Mistress had me bring her the riding crop. She said she was very pleased with my initial performance but over the next couple of weeks I had to improve. I had earned at least 5 strokes with the crop for today, due to my lack of experience. But these would be delayed until tomorrow & if my performance had improved they would be forfeit. If not I would receive 10 in front of the men.
    My milking would also be forfeit for this month and very possibly longer, as I would already be swallowing enough cum to keep my mouth satisfied.
    She also told me that so far she preferred to see her boyfriends outside her house. But now that my one of ‘cherrys’ had been popped. She would be inviting some of them, as well as Her regular Mistress visitors, to stay over on occasion. Master John was her favourite at that moment & when he stayed over, although I would probably not be participating I would be permitted to clean both of them afterwards and to suck Master John dry.
    Master John also had a female house slave who served both Him & Mistress in his apartment. She had heard all about me was eager to meet me too.
    I finished my chores as Mistress relaxed with a final glass of wine. Then I followed her to bed.
    “You didn’t get hard at all today did you emily.”
    “No Mistress, not at all Mistress.” I don’t think I had ever felt smaller.
    “Good girl.”
    “Thank You Mistress.”
    “Come here emily.” She said parting her thighs.
    “Yes Mistress.”
    “You may get a little hard, well as much as your tiny chastity belt permits it tonight emily.”
    After her orgasm subsided I whispered in the darkness to her.
    “emily loves You Mistress.”
    “And I love you too emily, you are such a good girl.”
    “Thank You Mistress.” I said in tears, feeling totally vulnerable and emotional now, but all my fears and humiliation from today forgotten as I lay very close to her.

Thank You so much to Ms Brenda & her ‘panel’, for helping me to realize what is expected from me by Real Men, rather than my fellatio fantasies and my needs. & thank you to everyone who is so friendly helpful and candid here.
    I hope you like it & please feel free to comment. Its probably a work in progress still As i like to tinker and fret over my stories.
    Incidentally do you object to my use of ‘&’s i love them for some reason but i have had negative comments in the past about them.
    emily

2. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    What a delightful story, emily!! I'm so proud to have been in some small part an inspiration to you.

3. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    Thank You so much Ms Brenda, Your good opinion means so much to me. & i'm glad You didn't find it too vulgar or inappropriate.
    emily

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice