A very good new year evening (episode 4)

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Sarah2023, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    (sorry if any mistakes, englais is not mymother tongue)

At first we let the husbands win several laps and quickly all womens except me were in bra. This reinforced the enthusiasm of our husbands, and every husband was reassured to see that his wife was wearing very wise underwear.
    Before going to Pamela’s home to prepare dinner, my husband kissed me and asked me not to carry the key of his cage around my neck as I usually do. I told him that I wanted to keep it because it excites me to have it so, and that if he is not wise, I could take it out of my blouse and show it to put it back in the right way. What I often do when we are alone, and sometimes in public, in restaurants… but for the moment never with our friends. It is up to him to be wise
    When it was my turn to take off my blouse and have to appear in a bra, I saw my husband turn red. He thought I had kept the key of his cage around my neck and I read in his eyes «don’t show the key, remove it somewhere else before undressing you»
    I pretended that removing the blouse was a big problem for me,
    I said, "I don’t know if I’m going to do it, it’s going to be embarrassing,"
    I asked my husband, "You don’t mind if I do it," but before he answered, the other husbands insisted... and slowly I took it out.
    I thought my husband was going to have a heart attack and I could read on his face the relief when he saw that I did not have the key around my neck.
    Of course, Pamela said, “You didn’t have a necklace when you came in earlier… » but I didn’t answer.
    From that moment, we decided to take back the hand and inflicted many defeats on our husbands.

It was the fateful moment when all our husbands were in underpants, while we were still well covered. For some an informed eye could distinguish the contours of the cage under the underwear.

I think each of us noticed this detail, our husbands were so embarrassed that I think they saw nothing.

One of the husbands offered to stop the game at this point and declare the women winners. Another one who had been drinking a little too much and still thought he could undress us completely said that we had to respect the rules. We proposed to vote on whether or not to continue.

Results: 5 ways to continue (all women and one husband) and 3 against.

We thought that Pamela had a great idea to propose a strong cocktail as an aperitif.

Of course we won the next round, and then we had to decide which husband would take off his underpants.

We proposed to make this choice in Pamela’s library, which in addition to many books has a very discreet surveillance camera placed on a shelf.

When we talked among women, we imagined the anguish that our husbands must feel.

Our took well 10 minutes before calling the husband of Mary we had chosen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice