About me

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Whiskey05, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Whiskey05

Whiskey05 Active member

Driver
    Germany Niedersachsen Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    The first time I tried Chastity was with an ex GF who was very jealous and posesive and me being away Monday to Friday only made it worse. So in an attempt to help the situation I prposed the idea of a Chastity Cage to her. She agreed and thanks too the internet got a cheap Chinese one. Very uncomfortable and insecure. Bought 5 or six over the next few months experimenting with different sizes and styles. Non were any good until I came accross a Shapeways KHD by Pedro. A great cage if your were stood up all the time. Not recomended as a lorry driver. Then came across a HT v2 knock off. Only problem was they didn't have a short cage. At this time I had no idea about the benifits off chastity for me upto then it was only too keep her from worrying while I was away from home. To cut a long story short we eventually split up.
    Next GF was very Vanilla I wasn't even allowed to use my hands below her waistline so no chance of chastity there.
    Next and still GF have now been together for more than 5 years. Vanilla but no where near as Vanilla as the last GF. So I figured no chance here either so I resorted self chastity. One day she found out after I sent a wrobg selfie pic to her. She asked what it was I told her and she said OK we can try it. We tried for a couple of months but she couldn't get it into her head that I get anything out off it being locked up. She lokes to give as much as she gets.
    Latley my sex drive has been very low and hers is a lit higher so she has been coming up short in that department.
    Last weekend she asked if the chastity thing might help with my sex drive. I said it's worth a try and hopefully this weekend ( she has had a week to think about it) will come up positive for me.
    This week I have been in self chastity to get back into the swing of things if everything goes well for me at the weekend.
    I had forgotten how it felt to be woken in the middle of the night trying to get a hard on in the cage.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Congratulations on starting your journey!

Whiskey05 likes this.
  3. Whiskey05

Whiskey05 Active member

Driver
    Local Time:

4. Whiskey05

Whiskey05 Active member

Driver
    Local Time:
    More a case of getting it going again with Interaction from my GF

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice