Antonio232´s blog

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Antonio232, Apr 12, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Antonio232

Antonio232 New member

Europe
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    I want to share an aspect that seems to not sufficiently be given attention:
    the aspect of female dominance in a relation where the woman is older than the man... the mature thing.
    I am lucky to have had such a relationship. Then again, I´m quite sure by now that such relationships are actually not at all rare. It seems to me that it is not rare that a mature woman can reel in a young guy.
    Now the thing is: everybody is looking for a domme. And with the normal role behavior... a woman will not want to be the dominant part in the relationship. But in the mature - young guy relationship, the roles are reversed ! And that makes for a large source of dommes, or of female-dominant behavior, available to men!

To wit: our age difference was 13 years and I was 18. This woman once explicitly said: maybe we should use a chastity belt... referring to my self-gratification behavior... which she did not much estimate (as you would expect). Another remark of her... when she tucked me in (circumstances too complicated to explain) : and the hands nicely above the blanket, will you.

So there really was the female-dominant dynamics ! Which should not be surprising, given the reversed age situation.

Now... we did not develop that further, for various reasons. But as said, it seems to me that little attention is given to this realm of life that I suspect to be not marginal.

In any case: my chastity fantasies totally revolve around this scenario: I´m younger, the woman mom (step mom), auntie, neighbor woman etc., punishing me for masturbation, putting me into chastity, teasing me with various sexual scenarios.

And I think this is available... to younger males, of-course... because I think that a woman in the role of the older part of the couple assumes the role of the leader, ready to control the young male.

This aspect of male-female relationship has never come up in what I read... so I would like to bring that aspect up. Opinions welcome.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    An interesting dynamic and I hope it works for you both

3. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    Close to this is a story by BR Saiph called "The Landlady". A younger guy needs a place to stay and this "Landlady" has a deal. But the deal requires the guy to submit. He needs the place, so agrees, but is pushed to his limits. Even though a rational person would get TF away, he is drawn in. Fun read (PS. I didn't give away the good stuff).

Antonio232 likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    Thanks for sharing.

Antonio232 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice