anyone got this belt in this version? would love a photo of the locking plate...(internals)

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by cyberpunk004, Feb 22, 2024.

1. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Active member

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    kinda debating between two betls seen this one and also debating the shemale clone i already posted about the locking plate system. why do i ask this? some of these belts assume you got four hands to get them on . wondering if its just pins or has like a slot that the back part the waistband slips into and hits the pegs, this is a very secure setup and whatever lock....
    is not whats keeping your waistband on, the pushbutton ones the shaft of the lock is all you have.

note: im not looking for the more ccmmon push button type as id like to have a belt that i could wear in public and be reasonably assured it wont fail, also i've got 2 extra cages that fit this type of belt, a fully enclosed one and a wire cage type one that well...i guess it would work for the main goals of a belt.
    upload_2024-2-22_10-18-38.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice