Anyone try this cage yet?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Juststartingcb, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Juststartingcb

Juststartingcb Active member

Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    24 plus hours in, and no unpleasant surprises.

2. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    Looks like a nice cage in general. I may have to give this one a try. The price is also very good.

3. DavMan

DavMan Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    I have been locked in it 24/7 for over 6 weeks. I dont even notice it, very comfortable.

4. Juststartingcb

Local Time:

It is. Unfortunately I found my first problem. And it is my fault. I measured, and thought that I measured correctly. But apparently a medium ring is to large. As I was laying on the floor playing with my dog today I felt pain in my left testicle. As I stood up my right. Then the cage was loose. Looks like I need to send off for a small cage. Otherwise I love mine also.

5. saruman

saruman Active member

Local Time:
    Anyone got any pictures yet?

spider203 likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Love this design!

7. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Does it actually stop pull out?

8. DavMan

DavMan Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I can only say if I managed to pull out there is no way I am getting it back in.

Juststartingcb likes this.
  9. Jamie Locked

Jamie Locked Active member

computer geek
    Indiana
    Local Time:
    Anyone who has tried it high and tight?

10. smallring

smallring New member

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    me. pretty comfortable and functional if you can avoid pinching yourself as you put it on.

Jamie Locked and Juststartingcb like this.
  11. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well … for shits-n-giggles I ordered one. Cage in small, ring in medium (based more or less on what has been bullet-proof for me from Kink3d.)

Out of the box, fit-n-finish looked pretty darn good for $40.00!

After a bit of head scratching, I finally figured how to get it on. Slightly fiddly … but the first time always is. Obviously being careful to avoid any unexpected pinches. Only one slight pinch.

The first thing I noticed was that the recessed lock would not fully insert … no matter what I did. I took it off and put it back on several times … but still no go (it would lock just fine unstuffed??). Not wanting to force the lock (and risk a trip to the hardware store for some tin snips, or worse yet, a trip to the ER) I took it off yet again and decided to try the Burg Wachter lock that I use with my Cobra. It worked perfectly … smooth as butter. (Note: you can’t use the security cable with the Burg Wachter lock.)

So, with it finally all assembled and locked I gave it a 2 hour trial run. The cage and anti-pullout ring felt fine. However, the ring was just too tight, making it uncomfortable. I don’t think I could have lasted another half hour.

At $40.00 a pop, (cheap actually for what you get), I went ahead and ordered another one, but with a larger ring. Hopefully that does the trick. We’ll see. I have certainly spent more … for much less.

smallring and DavMan like this.
  12. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Uh … Oh! Got a little surprise last night: put my Cobra cage back on and went to bed. In the middle of the night I was awakened by the “penis itch from hell.” It was around my entire shaft just behind the corona - exactly where the anti-pullout ring was installed. I had to unlock and remove my Cobra cage and apply cortisone cream in the middle of the night. This morning there is a band of red, puffy skin around my shaft just behind the corona that approximates where the anti-pullout ring was. The ring wasn’t too tight when I originally put it on - I couldn’t even tell it was there.

Hmmm … strange? No adverse reactions anywhere else - just there.

13. Juststartingcb

Local Time:
    Okay... I finally got the new smaller ring in the mail today. My wife got the mail., and surprisingly did not do more than go "oh" when I told her what it was. Still hoping she can find something fun about this eventually. Still I just now put it on, after she fell asleep as I have kept up the don't ask don't tell part of the deal. I will let everyone know in a couple of days if this stays on me or not. Even smaller it is not uncomfortable. But I did need Vaseline to put it on.

I have been thinking about this for a few days now, and I think I know what this needs to be all but escape proof. A belt. A locking belt that attaches to the top pylon of the device and wraps around the top of the hips and buttocks. This would do two things. One... pull the top pylon flush with my groin not allowing any room to try and slide the penis out from behind it. Two.... on heavy (fat) guys like me this would allow the belt to ride underneath my gut helping the fit. Third I guess, would be that it disallows the device to rotate.

I feel that a belt, and yes I want one that is cut resistant and locks, combined with this device may be the perfect compromise between a ball trap cage and a full belt.

14. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Everything time I read one of these I'm so happy my gf is into chastity. Does she like anything sexual??

15. Juststartingcb

Local Time:

Well.... there was the incident that involved handcuffs when a fire alarm went off in a different apartment.

16. Juststartingcb

Local Time:

Well, more bad news for me. I slept in this last night and everything was fine. But within 15 minutes of waking up and moving around this morning I felt a pull and then a sharp squeeze on the left testicle and it popped loose of the ring. Sadly, this is the smallest ring they have. So, if I want to continue using this device I need to find some modification for it. May he as simple as using a plastic wire tie between the front of the cage and the ring underneath. Both have ventilation holes so that this may work. Or maybe by gluing some spacers in place. I will see....

17. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    I bought two sizes of rings and two sizes of cage. The parts are well-formed, with no rough edges and fitting well together. The design is over-engineered, because the anti-pullout ring doesn't prevent pullout and the cage is unusually wide to accommodate it. It seems they could have just made the inner diameter of the cage match the inner diameter of the anti-pullout ring for the same effect.

The first combination I tried on was reasonably comfortable for the hour that I had it on, though as I mentioned I could pull out of it fairly easily.

But much worse is the fact that I had a strong allergic reaction to the plastic like Juststartingcb, only it was everywhere that the plastic had made contact. It took several days of prescription-grade cortisone cream for my skin to recover.

I am also allergic to neoprene, so I wonder if it is made from the same chemical formulation?

For the record, I cleaned all the parts thoroughly with hibiclens before trying them on. I'm confident it was the plastic and not something on the surface causing the reaction.

18. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    See:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for.../two-2-soulock-chastity-cages-for-sale.55163/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice