Best device for me? - classic cages don't work so well

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Aoilioa, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    Hey cucks and mistresses,
    as someone who wants to take chastity 24/7 seriously from now on, I need advice on which device to buy.

I tried classic plastic and steel. The CB6000 stuff is much too small for me. My latest purchase was this one: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00WDE3ZGM?ref_=pe_386171_37038021_TE_3p_dp_1

At least I fit in it but it's still nowhere near a perfect fit. It's still somewhat too small in length and diameter and the base ring slips pretty far forward down the shaft, although it's already rather tight and I can feel it decreasing the bloodflow.
    In short: These classic cock cages just don't seem to work too well for me. My penis is about 10-12cm flaccid and about 19cm when excited which makes it difficult to find a fitting cage. Also, it's kinda thicker at the base than at the top, so every base ring I tried just gets pushed down the shaft. I can pull out pretty easily aswell which makes the keys dangling from her necklace somewhat less attractive.

That's the story so far. Now I tried the cage I linked above for a few days now and although I can't wear it 24/7, it's a nice experience to be locked. I want more of that. I want it to be the rule and not the exception.

The question is: Full belt or PA Piercing? Or are there other options?

PS: Today we're visiting my gf's family while I will be locked in my current device. Maybe some latex underneath and a plug for me, how does that sound? :)

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    You would do well to consider a made to measure device. If in the US then look at Mature Metal, if in Europe then look at Steelworxx.

Cost is similar and they make similar products to your requested size.

Do talk with them about your specific issue of size etc. as I'm sure they'll each have easy enough ways to encage you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice