Birthday weekend!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by M136532, Jul 18, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. M136532

M136532 Active member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    It was my birthday last wednesday, as im not allowed my own money i was given cash by my wife, sister in law and parents in law, i was thrilled and had £120 to spend on whatever i wanted (this might sound strange to be excited, but since I live on a £3 per day lunch budget its alot to me)

As a kind gesture to my Wife and her sister Debbie, i have spent some of my money on gifts for them, i bought some nice cleaning products to use when im at Debbies doing her jobs, I got some grout cleaner and scrubbing brush aswell. Im looking forward to using it on her kitchen and bathroom floors. Im going to buy my wife a nice perfume to add to the new nail varnish ive purchased and see what i have left for myself!

The wife and sister in law promised me a great weekend to celebrate it. Heres how it went,

Friday night I was unlocked and my wife played with me with edging for half an hour and said I was allowed to sleep free and locked back up in the morning. It was an amazing feeling that my cock was allowed to grow unrestricted throught the night and I enjoyed every erection. I woke with massive morning wood and we struggled to get the cage back on!!

After making the morning coffees I was instructed to paint my wifes toenails with the new nail varnsh I bought her. After id finished her feet looked gorgeous!

I was then given my chores for the day, it was a large list and had me working non stop from 8am til around 10:30. Mostly painting and bits of cleaning. As a treat my wife supervised me as normally i am left to work alone.

On the sunday morning we went to debbies and she gave me my list of chores for her house, supervised bits of diy and cleaning the kitchen (havent used grout cleaner yet). At around 5pm I was finished. After taking my Mistresses drinks orders i fetched the drinks and was allowed to massage both of ther feet with lotion, ths was my favourite part of my birthday weekend as they had been barefoot all day to tease me and both pedicures had been done by me.

We went home at around 10pm after a night of fetching drinks inbetween shoulder and feet massages.

Exhausting but lovely weekend. I sent both a message this morning thanking for giving me a great weekend.

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice