Blackout devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Deleted member 104385, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Deleted member 104385

Has anyone ever used this device or tried them they're called back out devices and I believe they're out of Canada here is the link to their website

https://blackoutdevices.com/

2. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    Way to pricey for me but looks promising.

Deleted member 104385 likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    they look like coat hangers.

4. Deleted member 104385

Yea. Pretty pricey. And almost looks like cobra Python cages as well.

5. BlackoutDevices

BlackoutDevices Owner of Blackout Devices

Canada
    Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    Woah! Finally get to see my brand in the wild!

I'll give you a sort of overview of Blackout and my Evo cage (also have a Sport cage coming out tomorrow!)

I am still very much a small scale chastity business focusing on pushing the boundaries of chastity cages. My goal with the Evo was to create the "perfect second cage" where you know you are serious to get a really good cage but before you spend hundreds of dollars on cheap cages that don't work.

I put a ton of anatomy research into creating the Evo: both so it is the most comfortable cage possible and also to be able to fit it to your measurements. This alone solves the majority of the issues people have with chastity cages. First off, no more dealing with sizing charts and getting the wrong size as the cage gets fitted to you.
    Also, the Evo is designed to accommodate erections rather than suppress them. This makes night times significantly more comfortable as the cage isn't working against your body but rather with your body for a better and healthier chastity experience.
    Finally, I made it an extremely open designed so that hygiene is extremely easy to maintain. I've done 8-weeks 24/7 myself just to test it out and there were no issues and no smell at the end of it.

So yes, it is pricey but in the long-run it saves you money from cages that you end up never using or hate using. Its sort of a bridge between off-the-shelf cages and going full custom but with the benefit of not needing to know all the ins and outs of chastity sizing and cages.

Also yes, those knockoff python cages stole an early version of the Evo which is why there is the resemblance. The Evo has since had a lot of features refined and improved based off of customer feedback. But seems like the knockoff people like mashing up various cages in whichever way they can dream up.

6. Deleted member 104385

Thank you for your response. I have been looking at your cages for a few months now, I am definitely interested in trying them out. I've been waiting to see what the sport is once it comes out before I made a choice since I am very active at work and also hit the gym 5-6 times a week.

7. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    but i alway think that a chastiy cage was sposed to stop erecting for men.

Kamaczo likes this.
  8. BlackoutDevices

Canada
    Local Time:
    Well, by definition a chastity cage is supposed to keep a man chaste. How it accomplishes that is up to the designer and the customer.

Some people do want the smallest possible package and to stop erections. Others don't want any changes to their penis other than it being caged and controlled.

I wanted to create a cage that was healthier and more comfortable than any other cage on the market and I found that accommodating for erections was overall a much better experience. It doesn't mean that the erections have "free reign" and its actually still quite a confining and arousing experience in the Evo.
    Just means that it is intentionally designed to handle erections which is often a lot better for growers as well.

Elarry1, spider203 and Lock&Key like this.
  9. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well ok then. i spect it is for men with big ones.

10. BlackoutDevices

Canada
    Local Time:
    Nope! We have done a whole range of sized cages for guys

While yes, guys that are larger will likely get the most out of the Evo, (because of the limited off-the-shelf sizing of regular cages, and better anatomical design of the Evo) we have done plenty of nub sized cages too. For most guys, the base ring alone is worth getting the Evo - no more ball burn or night time pain!

11. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Any chance of development to cater for those who are/have:
    * shrinker/growers
    * sensitive skin (your pictured models seem to have quite the variance in grain)
    * long foreskin prone to endema and pinching (drainage hole needs to be smaller or have a secondary shield of some kind to protect the sensitive bits, side vent ports are unnecessary pinch points)
    * assymetry
    and of course, essential for a chastity device:
    * pull-out resistance (Seriously, not a single cage I've worn has good pull-out resistance, and your design looks very susceptible to pull-outs)

iambad likes this.
  12. BlackoutDevices

Canada
    Local Time:
    * shrinker/growers - My Evo actually does this pretty well already. I factor in both flaccid and erect measurements when creating an Evo for a customer which makes it extremely grower friendly.

* sensitive skin (your pictured models seem to have quite the variance in grain) - Even with the noted variation in texture, the texture itself is still fairly minimal. I've yet to hear from anyone about it being too rough. The design itself does a really good job of keeping things in place and if anything the little bit of texture helps that as well.

* long foreskin prone to endema and pinching (drainage hole needs to be smaller or have a secondary shield of some kind to protect the sensitive bits, side vent ports are unnecessary pinch points) - I've introduced an uncut head that actually aims to make the chastity experience much better for guys with foreskin.

* assymetry -
    I'm curious what you mean by this... It is something I have considered, particularly for the base ring as most guys have their left testicle lower than the right but for now a symmetric design is suitable enough.

* pull-out resistance (Seriously, not a single cage I've worn has good pull-out resistance, and your design looks very susceptible to pull-outs) - Well just with the mechanics of the ball trap cages, no ball trap cage is going to be pullout proof. If security is top priority, it needs to be a piercing cage or a full belt.
    My Evo is targeted at guys that are committed to wearing their cage indefinitely and won't try to pullout. This way I can focus on creating the most comfortable and hygienic cage possible for those that want a better 24/7 chastity experience

spider203 likes this.
  13. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Any updates????

14. BlackoutDevices

Canada
    Local Time:
    Updates on....?

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good looking cage!

BlackoutDevices likes this.
  16. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    I wore an early version Evo for about a year. Most comfortable cage ever, especially the base ring.

BlackoutDevices likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blackout devices cage measuring

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice