CB 6000 and other CB-X models two quetions

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by subspider, Apr 2, 2023.

1. subspider

subspider Active member

Teacher/Instructional Designer
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Hi all,

I have two questions for those who wear one or have worn one.

1) Have you read or heard anything about certain lubricants or lotions having the ability to degrade the plastic? Think of things like A&D ointment, Vaseline, Baby Oil, etc. I wonder if they hurt the plastic or weaken the seal on the seam that these models have. Just curious on this one as I reach out to the company.

2) there is the KGSD or kept for her anti-pull out device that was created I think for these devices specifically. I think CB-X even sells these now as kept for her is not active.

I am not asking about this because I am concerned about the pulling out. I find that my urethra often doesn't line up with the hole. this happens with a lot of cages and sizes. In the Cobra I don't line up all the time either. This means I need to shift it a bit to avoid hosing down the bathroom. I am wondering if the KGSD would help prevent it from slipping out of alignment more. Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice