CB2000 or CB6000S

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Reizla, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    Right now I'm locked in the new CB3000 and I think this one is still a bit 'too big' for me, since I can erect in it (pretty painful though) and am able to cum in it from time to time (which my wife doesn't really like). So I'm looking for a smaller cage as of right now.

My 'local' internet erotic-shop is official dealer of CB and sells the smaller CB6000S cage (€64) and has a clearance sale on the CB2000 (€32) cages as well.
    My problem with the (new) CB6000S cage is that I've already used it, and the diameter of the cage is a bit smaller than that of the CB3000 (both old and new) and over time can scrape off some of my penis's skin, which is awfully painful (duhuh ^^)

Since I used to have the old CB3000 as well (which was a fake one and broke a while back) I am in doubt if I should buy the old CB2000 cage instead of the new CB6000S cage. From what I've seen, the diameter of the CB2000 cage seems to be 'substantially bigger) while the size of both cages is the same (6.35cm).

Now I'm wondering if I should get the somewhat more curved CB2000 instead of the CB6000S cage. Wearing the CB3000 cage (as well as that CB6000S one I used to have) is very comfortable, and I was wondering if the CB2000 is as comfortable, or that the extra curve it has would make it less comfortable.
    Also, my wife has some 'hygienic issues' with the CB3000 I am wearing now, because It's not easy to clean it well when being locked up in it for a long time (talking multiple weeks, to a couple of months), and my wife already has compared the smell of my penis with old cheese if I've worn it for more than a week without putting off and some good cleaning (taking care that's not happening anymore and the CB is off every 5 days for a good cleaning). I'm also hoping that the CB2000 will need less 'off time' for good cleaning than the CB3000/CB6000 series.

Bottom line... Will a smaller cage (CB2000/CB6000S) make if harder (hopefully impossible) to erect and cum, and can I wear the CB2000 for a longer time without taking it off for a good cleaning (for when my wife goes on vacation).

2. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    I have worn all three devices. 2k, 3k &6ks. Am currently in 6ks and actually prefer it over the others. The 2k is a lot easier to keep clean while still wearing it because of the open cage style, but is a bit harder to conceal. I agree that the 6ks is harder to keep clean, but a good squirt of shampoo and a good rinse in the shower has helped quite a bit.

3. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    Been a while since I last posted here. This is mostly due to having a cycling job as mailman (around 40km a day) now and not really wearing the CB as well as the hot summer days we've had and wearing the CB6K was no fun then either.

With the hot summer days gone I've given the CB2K a try, even when working. I have to say, that so far I think the CB2K fits a lot better when cycling than the CB6K. Where with the CB6K I had to ass a small piece of cloth around the lower cock-ring, with the CB2K, I can just wear it without any cloth to prevent the flesh of my ballsack to be painful.

When it comes to cleaning, the CB2K is indeed far more easy to to maintain. I'm still using the squirt bottle I bought to keep the CB6K clean, but it's not really necessary from the looks of it. Also drying after washing is far more easy. Just push the tip of the towel through the 'bars' and I'm almost done. I only use 1 to 2 q-tips to clean the bottom part of my penis in the cage.
    As a big con with the easier washing, my penis won't get smelly after a couple of days either, which is a gear plus for my wife. I've lost my power to smell, but my wife tells me that after a couple of days my penis smells like old cheese, despite my tries to keep it clean...

On the down side, yes, the CB2K is a bit harder to conceal indeed. But right now it's getting colder and I have to wear my jacket at work, so there's no problem there concealing. At home it's not much of a problem either (to hide from my son), wearing longer t-shorts ;)

So far I'm enjoying the CB2k a lot and hope it won't break like the old (counterfeit) CB3K did...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice