CB6000 Base Ring, Fake Vs. Real

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by dak42, Jan 20, 2013.

1. dak42

dak42 New member

Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    My wife and I are new to chastity. We have a MM Birdlocked on order, and have about 4 or 5 weeks left to wait.

In the interim I bought a CB6000 fake from Amazon, the ones for under $70, knowing that it would have a relatively short service life once the MM arrived.

I've had the CB for a little over a week, and have been able to wear it to work each day, and even slept in it one night all the way through.

My problem so with the base ring's design. It is shaped like a curved steel beam used in building construction. It's shape allows skin to wedge into the ring and be constantly pinched. The pain is manageable, and I actually like it somewhat. But the akin becomes very irritated if worn for over 24 hrs, especially if wearing for multiple days in a row.

My question is if a legitimate CB6000 base ring is smooth and circular, and if I were to buy a replacement legit ring, if it would work with my device.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Pikje likes this.
  2. tomstang

tomstang Member

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    I bought the same one from amazon had the same problem with the ring i filled the gap with silicone (clear) this stoped the pinching i can wear it now 24/7 also use good silicone base lube . hope this helps save your money to upgrade for me went to a metal worx cock cage easy to clean less going on down their now wearing 24/7 . just a thoght

Pikje likes this.
  3. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    I have both a real cb6000 and a fake 6000 yes you can change the rings out as they are the exact same size. If you want just a single ring check out http://www.keptforher.com/index.html for individual rings. I have never purchased from them but know you can buy rings from them.

Pikje likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice