CB6000 split

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by FootboyCuck, Dec 3, 2013.

1. FootboyCuck

FootboyCuck New member

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    I was riding to work today, and felt the dreaded pinch from a splitting CB cage. Panicking I managed to get the peice of skin out of the seam. Aided of course by my penis becoming flaccid from pain. I got to work and managed to wrap it with electrical tape, to stop it from pinching anymore skin.
    I returned home and superglued the lower seam as I had previously superglued the upper seam.
    My gripe with CB is that there should be no seam. They should do away with it in any future versions of the CB. Wouldn't you agree?

It is very sharp and could cut the penis. I don't even want to know what would happen to my penis in a car accident while wearing this damn thing. Looking for alternative chastity now, this will be my last CB product.

2. kazarak

kazarak Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    I had to superglue mine it start to separate about 1/8 of an inch. I don't wear mine except for a couple hours here and there for kinky fun... I just don't find it really sized correctly for my anatomy.

3. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    The cb range is good as an entry level for those who want to experiment. Sizing, hygiene, and safety issues are all drawbacks to them. I will not say they are bad, just not a great option for those looking for long term or lifestyle use. As an owner of two cb-x devices I know they were good for determining if I wanted to invest in something of a higher grade.

On the original subject I would say I had not experienced the dreaded split, but it was always a thought in my mind. A molded sinle piece would be better, but I am not an engineer or designer to say if it would work from a structural or build perspective with plastic.

4. oldtimer

oldtimer Been there, done that and that and that

Local Time:
    Were they the real deal or the cheap Chinese knockoffs sold on Amazon and EBay?

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i has a proper one and it split and i glued it but it split again. it always had to keep coming off for cleaining and now i has a better one.

6. cmfreak

cmfreak Active Member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    I had a similar experience. Pulled it the rest of the way apart, cleaned the seam, and super glued. I think it's stronger now that it was originally.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    you be careful cos mine split again and it hurt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice