Chastity modifications and problems

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by lostoncelostagain, Jun 9, 2023.

1. lostoncelostagain

lostoncelostagain New member

export/import at Vandelay
    Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    Hello to all of you!

The story
    I had a plastic clear chastity cage(From ebay), and all my rings broke, I also broke the top part of the ring with the holes, the cage was fine tho. Fast forward a year or more later, I decided to buy same but a metal(from aliexpress), and combine the ring with the clean plastic chastity cage, and so I did, when it came I gave it a try and everything fitted.
    I had the measurements from the old, so I picked based on these, I also bought a second small ring.

The problem
    The smaller ring fits perfect around my balls, but still after a lot of moving and working around, my balls can escape, especially the right ball.
    What I should do in this situation ? Any ideas? I have feel no pain or anything while I'm wearing it.

I have attached a photo!

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    My guess is that the plastic has too much give and it is flexing enough to widen the gap and let your ball slip through. You need a metal cage that won't flex.

lostoncelostagain likes this.
  3. lostoncelostagain

Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay to reply. I can try the metal cage on and see how will go.
    The plastic tubes that I use, have a small tube, which goes in the middle, this stops the cage from moving back and forth, so once the lock goes in place, the cage does not move up and down form the ring. I use the smallest tube. I will try to send a photo tomorrow, to saw you what I mean(the cage of course lol).

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    You need to try and reduce your spacer so the ball gap is reduced to.

5. lostoncelostagain

Local Time:
    So I tried couple things, and the only thing that worked, was to make the gap between the cage and ring smaller. It was 50-50 comfortable, which means that I had no discomfort, but the balls where a bit tight.

My questions are:
    Should the balls slip from the ring? and if no, going from 45mm ring to 40mm will it stop my balls slipping ?
    @madams-sissysub @ChasteJase

6. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    The balls should not slip from the ring. If they are, you definitely need a smaller ring. I started at 45 and thought that 40 was way too small. Now I am at 38mm and could probably go down to 36-37mm. None of that is from shrinkage but solely from realizing that smaller is better and there's a lot more ability to go smaller than you originally think. If you can only fit one finger up to the first knuckle you are good. I know that is a general guide, but it seems to remain true for me.

7. lostoncelostagain

Local Time:
    I see thanks for your reply, to be true I want to be careful with the whole procedure, going down sounds easy, but I have used plastic ring smaller ones and was way to tight.
    40mm is the one then and I see how it will go.

See you in couple months again lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice