Chinese Knock-off CB's

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Bowhatten, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Bowhatten

Bowhatten Member

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    I am sure this has been covered countless times, but digging way back on this topic isn't what most newbies are reading here.
    I, too, am a Newbie to chastity, and here is my take. I popped the big sum of $25 US for the imitation 6000. This was to get the feel and also get Her take on experimenting with this. She has given approval, and I immediately ordered an upgrade: Holy Trainer V2. (I am sure we will upgrade again if this plays out). The Chinese CB chaffed, pinched, and became miserable within a couple of days. We rode out the 5 day initial "sentence", but it is on the shelf, never to return, while I heal. The cupped A ring(s) seemed to be the culprit. Maybe my testicle size played a part.... They are huge. I wish my cock was proportional! But, if you and your potential KH are unsure, this is definitely the way to go! If it doesn't work out, you learned a cheap lesson. If it does work out, the keys are a promise while you wait for the upgraded device to arrive. Hope this helps!

2. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    If the I-beam shape of the knock off cb6k rings is causing you pain, i recommend filling one side with melted candle wax (use an unscented candle to avoid any chance of irritant chemicals). For me, it totally eliminated the problem.

3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    Try one of the many metal Chinese CBs.... Some can be adjusted because of their design, whereby you can push rings together to shorten or vice versa...

Ones with hinged rings need additional coverage over the hinge as the sleeve provided is too small. Another piece of rubber or some heatshrink or equivalent will work wonders!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

4. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    The knockoff CB units are good for getting correct measurement of base ring. As others have said you need to fill in ridges to make the unit comfortable. After that It will be a good fit. I filled in the ridges, then used plasti-cote over the whole thing and now have good comfortable unit.

5. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    I started with a knockoff cb6ks as my first chastity device. It convinced me I wanted to continue with chastity, but it was Very uncomfortable after only 48 hours. Even if it could have been fixed, it was uncomfortable enough that I didn't want to wear it anymore. I bought a real cb6ks about a week later. I'm already (less than 2 weeks later) thinking seriously of replacing the cb6ks with a custom chastity device. Just have to hope my tax refund is big enough.

6. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    I have a great real Jailbird and love it, but lately I've been dreaming of something that wouldn't allow me to see my KH's penis like the Revenge by Stealworxxx. Does anyone have any experience with any tube style knock offs?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice