Cobra Devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by VinceBobarino, Jan 11, 2024.

1. VinceBobarino

VinceBobarino New member

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    I am not sure if this is where I ask this... but a bit of background....

I have been using the Cobra device and found it one of the most comfortable devices I have ever worn. I forget that it's there. But the issue is I think I may be just in between Ring sizes. I currently use the largest ring. When it is locked the cage flexes a bit and pulls away from the base ring just enough my balls pull out. My question is: Has anyone used the Metal version of the Cobra? Is the construction tolerance tighter? Does it not flex? Sorry to ask, this has just been a long long frustrating journey finding something for my anatomy. Grower, not shower, and balls run from high and tight to low and loose (depending on the time of day and activity). TIA

2. Sub2misgoddess

Sub2misgoddess Active member

Western NC
    Local Time:
    I don't think there is a metal version of the Cobra. If so, it's a knock off. Kink3d is the Cobra manufacturer

3. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    Cobra chasity has ss and plastic cages. Been looking at the mamba for a minute. Like the python but its too small for me.

4. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    There is a knock off metal version (cobrachastity.com or cheaper versions on eBay/Etsy). The ring sizes seem the same though.

I agree, it's really comfy, part of that is how light the 3D printed plastic is. I currently wear the knock off coloured resin version in a 43 which is more rigid than the plastic and does not flex.

5. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    Same. I have tried a dozen or so devices and find the Cobra design the most comfortable and it breathes well.

I got four sizes with five base rings in resin. It's been interesting to experimenting with different ring and cage sizes. For me, the ideal seems one size of ring larger than the smallest you can manage, and a cage that is the same length (or slightly shorter) than the flacid penis. At some stage, perhaps if I have a regular keyholder, I will get a metal device in the cobra design to match the exact size of that ring and cage.

IMHO with metal, it is best to try a similar resin device first as much lower cost, before investing in metal.

There are a lot of metal cobra devices on EBay and AliExpress, or you could buy a genuine one from the maker.

6. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    I'd also add, if getting a knock-off resin cobra cage, it is important to buy one that is painted as the resin causes skin irriation if 3D printed but not coated.

7. spud18

spud18 Active member

Local Time:
    Skin irritation ! I got contact dermatitis. Very unpleasant.

8. Bibigi

Bibigi Member

Italia
    Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    Anche per me il problema è stato l'anello troppo stretto ho comprato una misura più grande a parte di diametro 6 cm non è una misura di corredo standard va richiesta direttamente al produttore. Con quell' anello no problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice