Controlled with anal hook

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Andrea_NL, Oct 8, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    My wife loves to control me when she gave me tasks and came back home. Sometimes she just asks me if things are done, sometimes she goes around the house and check everything by herself.

yesterday she‘s done it in a most humiliating way. Before she left the house, she instructed me with the things that had to be done. A lot of ironing and dusting were on my plan.

I gave much effort to it, because I knew that she is in a representative role and her clothes have to be completely wrinkle-free. She even ecpects this for me, because she wants me always in a presentable state for her.

when she came back I greated her with a courtsey, kissed her shoes and offered her a drink. She didn’t want to sit down, opened my dress, let me step out of it and said „bring me the hook“. I was afraid, I hated this tool. But I done as I told. „Lean around the table, as up in the air“.

meanwhile I saw that she lubed the anal hook and came to me to put my panties down and let me step out of them. „Take a deep breath my dear and don‘t you move“. Down it goes and I was hooked. I was only wearing my bra, my cage and now the hook which she was holding strong in her hand.

she leaned above me and whispered in my ear „this is exactly how I want you, on yout toes, exposed to my will and completely devoted to me.“ While she said this, she slowly lifted up the hook a bit and there I was on my toes, begging her to stop.

I had to go in front of her, she was going enjoyable behind me and holding the hook tight. I have done everything as she expected but sometimes she lifted the hook up a bit just to demonstrate her power. When we finished the walk thorugh the house after about 20 minutes she asked me „should I let you off the hook?“ I begged her and she done, cleaned my ass from the lube and let my step in my panties again.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

3. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Ruiner
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    That’s a lovely thing you described!

4. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    I must say, I have one of those hooks but Mistress/Wife hasnt used it on me for that ...yet. Hopefully she doesnt see this :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice