Couple of questions regarding neosteel belts

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Brandon Letzin, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Brandon Letzin

Brandon Letzin Active member

Student
    Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    I couldn't find any answers to these questions on here or on google. Hoping to get some answers from some of the more experiences and see if I can remember a certain member on here to ask him a specific question as well.

1: What are the main differences between a male chastity belt and a she-male? If your overall look is to be as female as possible, I am assuming a she-male kit? If so, is there anything to obtain that female look that female chastity belts have that's under this price? http://shop.neosteel.com/de/Keuschh...-Module/Herren-Total-System-Modul-Masterpiece

2: I hear metal on skin is more comfortable than any lining around the edges of a full metal chastity belt. Is this true? If not, is there a material that's overall more comfortable?

3: What's the main difference from the tubes that come with these belts and the Air-penis tube from neosteel's site? I'd assume more airflow so you don't sweat as much, but I am only assuming.

4: I assume the measuring kit answers all measuring-related questions? I'm confused what some of the measurments are asking for.

Thanks for any help in answering these questions.

2. Brandon Letzin

Student
    Local Time:
    If anyone's wondering about the title, I can't seem to find how to edit the post. I am able to edit my post everywhere else though. It was supposed to say, "Some questions regarding neosteel belts."

3. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    hi brandon ,, you have post ! also here i write more the next days ,but if you like some pictures of the masterpiece T/V belt or the lovely "ARCH" , send me a mail adress ..all your questions i have answered , but pictures say more !!
    reg. GWENY

4. Brandon Letzin

Student
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the help Gweny.
    (He answered my questions in a PM)

5. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    pleasure ,, i help were i can !! with neosteel you never go wrong trust me !!
    reg. GWENY

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice