Do you know a good softcore chastity blog?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Aoilioa, Aug 18, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    Hey guys,
    I'm going to my parents for a few weeks to get introduced to my fathers business. My gf will stay at our flat which is about 300km away, and I thought we could have a little fun with t&d and orgasm denial while I'm away. I wanted to send her a tumblr-blog or something like that for inspiration with a little chastity, femdom, denial, t&d, you get the idea. Nothing too hardcore though, I don't wanna disgust her or force this on her too much. So, nothing with sissyfication for example. As for pegging, it's something I would definetely not be averse to try after 3 weeks of denial, and we've talked a little about it, though never in a serious tone. But for now I'll just say an occasional post about pegging is alright. Do you know some good blogs for that?

I've thought about this one: https://onlyshecums.tumblr.com/

Just to give everyone an idea about our situation: I'm living with my gf, we've been together for about 4 years. She knows about my orgasm denial thing, we've tried a few cages but nothing did really work yet, we both know how to enjoy a bit of male sub-ness.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice