does anyone own this belt with the padlock version?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by cyberpunk004, Feb 11, 2024.

1. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Active member

Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    does anyone have this belt with the padlock variation? if so how does the locking plate of this work as i can see what looks
    like a hinge but wondering how they get the waistband into it or does the whole plate come off and the waistband goes on and it and the top plate goes back in place. you can see a fine line below the hinge....
    The last time i of these in the padlock version, i they sent the push button one and well, that design has a scary problem to me, the pushuttons post is the ONLY thing securing it and i don't trust in public to stay closed. its a nice belt yes, but i never
    trust locks in any sort of "load bearing" application, the belt should be already in a sense locked by itself, i mean i will exclude
    for instance the access denied and tollyboy designs, they obviosuly are putting a lot more thought into this than
    Chinese marketers.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/404282041595?var=674184119910

upload_2024-2-11_16-11-29.png

2. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    I had one like that. The front plate that you see above the cup portion is 2 pieces, one over the top of the other. The bottom plate is permanently attached to the cup portion and has pins and guides on it that the waist belt fits over. Once you have the waist set, the front / outer cover goes on over the top of everything. Mine had a notch in the bottom that you inserted first and then kind of hinged it up. Then a small washer over the post and the lock.

It was a decent system, but I found that the tolerances were loose enough that it would click as I walked. Every time my body bent or stretched, the belt would shift slightly and click.

3. cyberpunk004

Local Time:
    so its more or less loose as far as angles go it sounds like. what i didnt' like about the pushbutton one was that their wasn't in theory much preventing it from unloading the belts tension and, while this is embrasssing for a cage, not even those game boy sized bugle boy pockets are going to fix this in a public setting. i got a photo of the locking plates of a female one with the padlock in another post,m adn they cut a slot into the belt first for the
    pieces to slide into which serverely cuts down the noise nad to make it FAR harder to get out of without the lock being undone(it was possible to pull the waist out otherwise) . that is in this forum https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...plate-male-v-belt-locking-plate-photos.54722/

4. cyberpunk004

Local Time:
    did you have any trouble with urine drainage on this version. i had a cable one and a non cable one and notied that the metal waistband one you had to be very careful that your jewels didn't block the drain pipe, This made a mess id not want to deal with in public :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice