Escaping testicle !

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Ljsw, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Ljsw

Ljsw Member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Had the JailBird for several months now. Had a lot of problems with a burning sensation at the base of the ring, so after messing around with lube, decided to check out the construction, as too small a gap was cited as a possible cause.

I have the oval ring and the 3/8" gap.

Being an Engineer, I tend to take things literally, and found the gap is not 3/8", if you define the gap as the shortest distance between two surfaces. Using a vernier gauge I found the gap between adjacent edges of cage and ring varied from 14mm at the sides to 12mm at the bottom (sorry, converting to imperial fractions is a pain!, but 3/8" is close to 9.5mm and 12mm is close to 1/2")

If you measure the distance between cage and ring in line with the post, the gap is indeed 3/8" so I assume this is what MM do.

I sorted out the difference between the gap at the base and the sides by the judicious use of a vice and hammer, protecting the steel with a layer of masking tape, and bending the post, relative to the ring, a fraction. The gap is now 14mm (by my method of measuring) , almost all the way round, and the burning sensation is cured.

BUT

Since evening out the gap, my left testicle (smaller of the two) has escaped three times, fortunately not a desperately painful experience, but one I could do without ! I had one escape previous to the modification, which was excruciatingly painful.

So I seem to be in a dilemma. Making the gap smaller will bring back the burning sensation, but as it is, I am liable to have a partial escape.

I would mention that the device is still secure, in that I probably could withdraw, but refitting would be very difficult and the right testicle is certainly staying where it is, and anyway, my chastity is voluntary, not enforced except by My Lady's wish.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i wud had thought then when one of your testacles comes out then the other one wud as well cos then theres more room. The only thing i can see to stop it happen is to have smaller ring tho.

3. Ljsw

Ljsw Member

Local Time:
    A smaller ring would narrow the gap, which would perhaps bring back the burning sensation.

The testicle escapes because it slips through the gap, I'm not sure the other one has any effect on this? But interested to hear about experiences and perhaps suggestions.

4. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    I had the same problem with burning. I used baby oil gel and it has stopped. To much friction in that area.

5. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    I have the same device and the same problem. I also started with the 1/4" gap, had irritation and had them change it to 3/8". Now it is very nice and comfortable. However, if I get very cold, and they try to retract, one might painfully get through. Sometimes I scramble to get my hand down my pants, grab the skin on my sack between them and stretch it down. The problem is that if my hand is too cold it makes them retract worse. All of that being said. I chose to stay with the comfort fit and deal with the chance of testicle escape. During the summer, it never happened. During the winter I have adapted to the problem. I wear thermal underwear on really cold days, and if I am going to be doing something outdoors I beg for temporary release. When I go hunting, for instance, she allows me out for the day. As a result of getting used to the phenomenon, and planning ahead, I haven't had one slip out in a while. I prefer the good fit and comfort over the tight fit. Good luck to you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice