Everlasting adventure.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Siri, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    I'm young male (46yrs) and always horny. Sometimes masturbation was my best hobby, even I'm married to lovely vanilla wife. I've been experimenting some years with cheap and selfmade devices. I soon found out that my energy is higher if I don't have too much orgasms.
    It took rather long to have wife understanding my thoughts. She would like more if I didn't have any device. My sex drive is much stronger than hers, and I can't control myself. And it much more exciting to give all control away.
    I've had other fetishes too, and still have. There comes new fetishes all the time, and I don't want to lose any. Some urges are stronger all the time and some fade and they may come back.
    Currently I enjoy chastity, cumplay and humiliation. I only wish that wife would be crueller, would use actions and tasks too.
    We have some toys and clothes, but we play too seldom with them. I love to penetrate my wife with big black extender.

Now I've been without real orgasm about month, maybe longer than ever. I'm in chastity if it's possible, some situations will be off. I'f I give pleasure for my wife I may get ten penetrations per day. It's been going on several weeks, and I'm horny as hell. Week ago my sperm just poured away when I was pissing. Yesterday I almost got off with my pushes, but only drippled 2 hours after.

That's my adventure for now, I think it doesn't ever stop. My wife has limits that I try to win, I love my wife very much, and hope that our marriage will outlast my adventure.

ps. English is not my native language, try to understand.

Solo1, zorrofin, Zeph and 1 other person like this.
  2. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    My fantasies become wilder as my balls get fuller. Too bad my wife has so much smaller needs. Now that I found suitable cage, I dream that my penis gets even smaller, and my wife wouldn't get satisfaction from it. I have purchased big extender and big strap-on that I can use on her when I'm locked. I'd like that she founds out that big cock is what she needs to get off. I love it when I get to fuck her with extender, and finally can penetrate her swollen, slippery and loose pussy, I can't get decent satisfaction and she humiliates me so much that I loose my erection.
    But she doesn't give strap-on a chance, and wants only oral sex whenever she wants to have orgasm.
    Wish I could have dominant mistress, when my wife doesn't want sex, she almost ignores me. She may tease me infrequently, but then nothing and my despair keeps on growing.
    I thought younger that sex drive fades when you get older, I thought wrong. Morning woods occur less often and unwanted erections too, but brain...

Solo1 and Zeph like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice