Flat cage - first time problems…

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by DrippyCaged, Mar 5, 2024.

1. Robert Sale

Robert Sale Happy in chastity

Retired
    USA Lockhart,TX
    Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    I never intended to get to the point where I considered divorce but in my mind marriage is more than just being good friends and roommates and if, as it seems, someone wants me in a committed and intimate relationship I really feel I can’t just ignore it if ignoring means I stay in an indulging marriage. I know this will hurt my wife but I feel she is mature enough to eventually see where I am coming from, especially if she can’t provide what I want and need. Regardless how it plays out it is just a crappy situation and I want to make the best of bad thing thing for all concerned.

DrippyCaged likes this.
  2. Robert Sale

Retired
    USA Lockhart,TX
    Local Time:
    AAARRGH! Autocorrect again! “Indulging marriage?” I don’t even remember know what I typed but you get the gist …

3. DrippyCaged

DrippyCaged Self-locked

UK
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    Good luck and I hope you both find happiness in your lives. You sound like a good person to be considering her feelings very seriously and whatever you decide I’m sure you’ll do it with sincere care, honesty and empathy.

4. Robert Sale

Retired
    USA Lockhart,TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks. That means a lot. Even if things don’t work with Goddess I am committed at this point to be true to my feelings and myself and am willing to do whatever I can to be honest and a friend to my wife, however we decide to resolve our marriage. I will keep you posted on developments if you are interested.

Arti_Rao and DrippyCaged like this.
  5. DrippyCaged

DrippyCaged Self-locked

UK
    Local Time:
    Yes ok thanks. If you need to chat just shout

6. Robert Sale

Retired
    USA Lockhart,TX
    Local Time:
    The same right back at you.

DrippyCaged likes this.
  7. allthingsanal

allthingsanal Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    I'm using a flat cage with a urethral tube for the first time, but not without problems. When I want to pee it is not coming out at all easily. I can also feel the tip of the tube move inside my urethra as I move around. Otherwise I like sensation of the tube in my urethra, but something is not quite right. Can anyone help?

8. Robert Sale

Retired
    USA Lockhart,TX
    Local Time:
    Hey there! So, I also am in a flat cage with a 2 to 2 1/2 inch tube that is 8mm in diameter. I have done sounding so that diameter is not uncomfortable. I prefer this length over longer tubes as they may actually bump up against my bladder. Also, I have utilized two O rings from a spiral piercing stretcher that I seated on the tube at each end over the metal fittings in the tube. They do not move from where they are seated and do a very good job of keeping urine flow in the tube. The stream does tend to dribble once pressure from urination drops off so I have to wipe my balls but overall this seems to take care of the problem. Just remember to clean everything thoroughly on a regular basis; I usually leave the O rings in place when I clean. I also clean the tube in isopropyl alcohol after using soap and water and a water based lube for reinsertion. Just for perspective, I have been locked for 29 days at this point with no end date defined. Feel free to message me about this or anything else if you feel the need. Good luck!

9. allthingsanal

allthingsanal Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    I think going up to 8mm diameter tube would certainly help with the flow. I may try that. Thanks.

When you started, did you have any sensation of the tip of the tube moving inside your urethra. I find it quite uncomfortable, but maybe with time?

10. Robert Sale

Retired
    USA Lockhart,TX
    Local Time:
    To be honest, I really don’t remember, so if I did it must not have been all that uncomfortable. It could well be that you are just unfamiliar with objects in your urethra. Like I said, I have had sounds in there so the sensation of having anything in my penis is not new. That said, I do have momentary sensations of feeling it when I sit or get up from a chair from time to time but I can’t say it feels like it’s moving. And I also have occasional feelings right at the point of entry as if the place where my penis contacts the backside of the flat plate is, but it is just for a moment or two.

11. allthingsanal

allthingsanal Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks. Yes, I can feel it when I get up or sit down. It's as if the tip is pressing against the side of urethra. I'm going to persist to see if the sensations ease.

12. Robert Sale

Retired
    USA Lockhart,TX
    Local Time:
    Keep me posted. I hope it works out for you. I have been doing well with mine so I know it’s possible to wear one long term(at least, as long as I have been) but ultimately, it’s really about what works for each person.

13. logo

logo New member

Retired
    Southern California
    Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    With my nub cage, piss direction is unpredictable. I found some collapsible funnels online (at that big online store, just search the term, and they're very inexpensive), and they work great. Folded, they can stay in my pocket, but when i go in a stall and unfold the funnel over the nub, everything goes where it's supposed to, i can direct the flow easily, and i'm dry and clean after. You just have to be careful because some urine will get stuck in the funnel, so remove it carefully.

14. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Below is my inverted flat cage which was built using parts from other cages. I posted a pic of it here as I want to say the "cup" has been a game changer for me as it has eliminated the need for any type of urethral tube or insert. Yes, there is a tube running internally from the cup to the flat front portion of the cage but, it does not insert into my penis or urethral at all. Bathroom duties are easy & I found using a 50 cc syringe to flush the tube ensures a level of cleanliness I am happy with. Good luck to everyone enjoying their chastity journey.

IMG_6592.JPG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice