FLRs and Free Thinking

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by frankie teardrop, Oct 9, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    There are fascinating thoughts and ideas pertaining to chastity and FLRs throughout the Forums that I file away in the back of my brain somewhere then retrieve them to think about from time to time.

Richard's episodic story on the Femdom Union interests me because I believe the world is indeed ready - overdue, actually - to embrace Female Leadership at the highest levels throughout society, particularly Government. Women need to be making decisions that effect our lives in positive ways. Richard's story, whilst wonderfully exaggerated and certainly erotic, does successfully illustrate the ineffectiveness, ineptitude and impotence of male governance to date. The result has been constant war, worldwide tension and chaos. Time for a power exchange at the top of the totem pole. The Femdom Union, a powerful council of wise women, assisted by their cognitive and obedient males, could actually begin to make a difference to the world. It really is a FLR at a previously unheard of level.

There was a new post from a lady this morning whose partner had asked her to be his KH. She seemed a bit uncertain about it, unsure of the effect it would have on their relationship. I felt very optimistic about them eventually sharing a successful KH/chastity slave outcome, mostly because she was curious enough to write and ask people here how she could best proceed with the idea. I felt there was a reassuring spark of interest in her mind ... almost ready to light up! One thing I can say for sure though: a FLR works best when both partners are completely dedicated to it (ie, somebody is not pretending in order to make the other one happy). When it works it is beautiful. And I do think male orgasm control when supervised by the lady is an integral part of a FLR. My lady was never a KH and I've never worn a device in my life but her strict supervision of my orgasms meant such a lot to our commitment, my obedience to her directives and to my awareness of her needs. All the best.

I'm tempted to write out all the words (approx. 3000 of them now) in divine Ms. Amanda's popular 'Word Game' in essay form and hand it in as my university thesis on Free Thinking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice