FS - Small padlock with keys frozen in Carbonite!

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Gabriellia, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    40 USD shipped to anywhere in the USA.

Keyholders, self lockers, and all of the above.

I'm selling a service if you will. You will receive a band new master lock for your device with both keys encased in a very hard high pressure clear plastic. Once the lock is clicked closed it would be easier to cut the lock off than to get to the keys. But with some work you can get the keys out. Good luck. Lol

The CB pin in the photos is for reference only so you know the lock should fit your device.

tmp_9648-20170224_123226-352888190.jpg

Joroincharge likes this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    so it is possible to get the keys out? Have you tried it? Seems like some seriously pain staking work to get them out lol

Gabriellia likes this.
  3. Gabriellia

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Like I said it would be easier to cut the lock. But yes they can be removed. Just be careful, don't want to cut yourself or the keys in the process.

I can do a single key too if that's what someone wants. But what's the fun in that.

4. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    sorry for being a blondie, but if it's easier to cut the lock - why should someone fumble around with the plastic?:confused:

5. Gabriellia

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Imagination. Lol

tmp_17371-images(29)-383133490.jpeg

Well if you are a self locker and don't want to waste 40 dollars for a quick yank. Don't unlock and stay locked. Or of your keyholder says you have to get the keys out and you can't cut the lock. Or maybe use it as a threat. Put it on the night stand and tell your sub the next time they asked to be released before you say that lock is going on. Maybe lock him with another lock and then tell him his keys are in the plastic when they really are not.

So many options.

guest 2942 likes this.
  6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    i think its a great idea. The keys are there if you need them yet very hard to get at it. It will make you think twice before cutting them out, for sure lol

Gabriellia likes this.
  7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    Plenty of fun if you do both/all keys single and separately.

Gabriellia and guest 2942 like this.
  8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I am not in favor of unsafe play and what you are suggesting is unsafe. I have twice been saved by easy access to an emergency key,

Have you considered the liability you are incurring by this. Some guy who does not know any better gets hurt as a result and then sues you. It can happen. Locking the only two keys can lead to some newbie or someone who is not thinking straight to get hurt.

lockedformywife likes this.
  9. Gabriellia

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    @Vinny

As I had stated above. The lock and keys can be provided as you wish. If you want one key in the plastic and one free it can be done. I think you are overestimating the strength of these small locks. I carried a emergency key in my wallet for awhile and then I didn't. I wasn't worried about a medical emergency when I didn't carry. It was more if I had to go somewhere with a metal detector or a unscheduled visit to the doctor. EMTs and ER have all the tools need to remove a simple small padlock. Hell I even said put the lock aside and use your own lock and show the keys for a bit of fun and illusion that they can't get out. And as for a lawsuit? Yes I know people are Fn retarded and will sue for just about everything. I'm actually Suprised that the makers of these devices don't suffer more suits.

As I stated above. These are some of the smallest and weakest padlocks made in the industry and are not very strong. I don't want to break the illusion, but you brought it up. These locked can be picked very easily. They are only 3 pin locks and most don't even have a shield and can be opened in minutes without special tools. And if you have a few lock pick tools can be opened in seconds. Seconds! So don't tell me a hospital can't get these off. The thought that one of these cheap locks on a cheap chastity device is dangerous and can put your life in danger is laughable. If this is used on a plastic or silicon devise with plastic pins. Break the Damn pin if its that critical to get out. If it's a custom or cheap metal device with a meta pin that the lock go through then cut the lock. Here is a photo of how easy it is to cut these locks. I used a set of hand sized side cutters to cut a lock. Any device that uses these small padlock are an illusion of security. But we like it and it's fun.

Like I said this is about having fun and being safe. I don't think this is unsafe as the locks used are typically week. If you don't feel safe not having a back up key than have a back up key. Bit there are lots thay don't and at most might find themselves embarrassed in a medical or police emergency. But even if your device was welded on with some high strength chromium steel. These is always the fire department and the Jaws of life ...

I'm sorry I ranted here. But this message hit a sore spot that I was suggesting unsafe play. And there is stuff on talked about here that was not in his message but it was I the message that was in my mailbox this morning.

Gabby

tmp_12678-20170227_090904-383133490.jpg

10. Gabriellia

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    As a side note. The keys are not especially hard to get out of the plastic if heat us used. Heat was used to mold them and it can be used to unmold them. Didn't want to spoil the fun. But wouldn't someone to get hurt and sue me.

11. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    My opinion is that I wouldnt sweat it...like u said they are weak....a dremel and 5 seconds...linesman pliers....2 wrenches and pry...boltcutters... i cant imagine a jury on the planet that would give a crap if you sold them a lock with one or both of the keys in plastic...i think they would probably think well you chose to lock it up. . Sad world we live in sometimes nobody wants to work for what they have anymore we are all entitled...and by the way cool idea!

12. Gabriellia

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you @slappy .

Just tring to add some fun.

13. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Is the key actually usable once extracted? I've gotten resin on things before and it's not exactly easy to clean off, particularly from something that needs to fit accurately in the key slot. Be better just buying a $6 lock and toss the keys in the trash if you'll need to cut it off anyway.

14. Gabriellia

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes. You may need to pick it clean of plastic and straighten it if it was slightly bent while pressing the plastic.

15. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    interesting concept and it definitely could be used to play mind games on the locked person.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice