Glue PA modification pin?

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by noorgasms, Apr 16, 2024.

1. noorgasms

noorgasms Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    I'd purchased the PA modification to prevent pullout, and it works well as long as access to the barbell through the jewelry is restricted. But with an open outer cage or the cage removed defeating the PA lock becomes trivial. You can either unscrew and remove the barbell going through the cage or remove the jewelry.

I wanted to come up with a way to make the PA (nearly) impossible to defeat. I found locking PA jewelry that solves half the problem (https://bawrpro.com/products/custom-prince-alert-d-ring-lock?VariantsId=11399 or https://www.traeume-aus-edelstahl.de/details.html?_filterartnr=pk001&_random=1576572237).

I'm a little stuck on how to prevent removal of the barbell. I tried thread locker but in my testing was able to hand loosen the ends, perhaps because the balls don't thread on very far? So now I'm considering epoxying the pin into place.

I'm curious what other people have come up with or tried to make the PA more secure.

2. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    MVincent likes this.
  3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    I was going to put my two cents in for a fixed PA hook as well.

http://malechastitynow.com/shop/Contender
    http://malechastitynow.com/shop/GlansArmor2

I have never been pinched or hurt by my MaleChastityNow PA hook in these devices. My wife can install them without worry or fiddling, or my helping third hand. She’s been able to force fit back in the cage and slip the PA in without force.

I have reliably gotten pinched by captured rings: inside a Steelheart with the U shape PA add on, or well as jewelry and PA shackles captured around rods or wires. Mark at MCN once made me a PA shackle like you posted. I have a Traume Aus Edelstahl lockable jewelry as well.

If someone can divulge the secret to not get your tip or underside pinched with a free floating captured PA device, it would make life easier for everyone. I see them even on Steelwerks Extreme devices but I gather they must pinch as they move around. Maybe I am missing something.

Even Lori’s PA hooks wobbled and pinched me. This was disappointing.

But to support your threat topic search:

Purple Loctite can work. But be careful.

I had once used Purple on a vial cap thread to hold an MCN key, and I had to use vise grips to remove it and scratched it all up to free it. It would make jewelry too scratched up to wear again. Read up on thread-lockers first.

2ga and larger gauge PA captured bead rings are hard to open even with complete access and a tool. 4ga CBRs don’t pop out. 6ga CBR do pop out.

I found wires capturing a PA ring cause a mess during urination.

MVincent likes this.
  4. noorgasms

noorgasms Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    Thanks for the thoughts. I totally agree that a fixed hook is preferable, but behindbarz doesn't have that as an option unfortunately.

I'm curious if there are any full belt manufacturers that have a fixed hook as an option? I haven't found one yet.

5. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    Mine is free floating and I never get pinched. The cages that have an integrated hook never worked for me as my foreskin would always get pinched or snagged where it comes up from the bottom. We almost gave up on long term chastity until we discovered the free floating barbel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice