Hardships of Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shimone, Mar 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    Hi everyone,

after having taken some time off I read a lot of threads and especially blogs during the last days, yet again I realized 2 things:
    1. There seem to be quite some people who are locked and have almost no sex and / or intimacy with their partner at all.
    2. Reading about the hardships of chastity there is only one topic: How long do you have to wait for your orgasms ?

And this made me wonder about how less I can identify with those people.

Do I miss orgasms ? Of course I do and my wife takes extra precutions stat it stays that way. After all this longing of mine and her denial is what makes the fun for both of us. However, to me the time beteen orgasms is no essential factor to me talking about hardship that might come with chastity and denial.

Real hardship to me would be rather a lack of sex (no matter what kind of sex) or intimacy in general with my partner. When I am married to someone or have a relationship with someone it is because I love this person and want to be close to her. Then reading from people about having no sex at all with their partner or maybe once or twice a year I ask myself if I still would call such a thing a relationship and how I would feel if I were in their place. Not all too well I suspect and if I would not cancel this kind of 'relationship' outright I certainly would have problems to be hold at arms length by the partner I want to be close to.

How do you see this and what might you struggle with when beeing in chastity ?

true42 and Guest 3729 like this.
  2. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    Goddess goes through spurts where she has no interest at all for a week, or two, or even three. These weeks are incredibly difficult to say the least, but then she snaps back. When she snaps back and shows interest again, it makes it all worth it. If the lack of interest ever became perpetual, I don't see how chastity could possibly work for either of us. I am certain I would resent being locked and forgotten, that resentment would manifest itself in my demeanor, and in turn make her resent the cage as well.

Guest 3729 and tomf_22033 like this.
  3. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    For us it is about intimacy first but not at the expense of actual sex. Right now we are having sex often to meet my requirement for the vasectomy. Believe it or not it is possible to have sex too often. It ceases being special. When things are normal we are extremely intimate almost every night and it culminates in sex about once a week. Chastity for us has taught us balance and what loving someone is actually all about.

I agree, I cannot imagine being in a relationship where sex and intimacy were denied. I remember our early years when we struggled with both. Missy had a problem with sex and I didn't appreciate intimacy. In spite of loving each other very much, the lack of a physical intimate relationship almost destroyed us.

Shimone and Guest 3729 like this.
  4. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    I do not see staying locked or being denied orgasms in chastity play as a hardship. As I have gained more experience with chastity I have come to realize that orgasm isn't really so important and can even be an underwhelming let down when compared to the long, steady buzz of chastity and denial.

I totally agree that a lack of intimacy would create a hardship in any relationship. However, I think there is a big difference between 'sex' and 'intimacy'. Sex can of course be intimate, but you can also have sex without intimacy. You can also share incredible intimacy with someone without any sex at all. I sometimes think about very senior aged couples who most likely aren't having "sex" anymore for a number of reasons, but they are still very intimate and in love with each other and have a very fulfilling relationship. I don't think advanced age is a necessary precondition for this type and level of intimacy in a relationship without physical sex and any couple can choose this path if it works for them, even if a chastity cage might be involved.

MtnViper and Lovelocked like this.
  5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Excellent question. I can survive without orgasms (for a while, at least). I can't survive without human touch and affection.

6. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    I agree with the others. If we are intimate, either with her initiating or me chastity is not hard, or especially hard but as she gets pleasure and you are left wanting there is the mixed feeling of wanting out, but also wanting her to do what she wants.

But when we go a long time with no intimacy or teasing it becomes more of a burden. The more teasing and acknowledgment that you are locked and not in control the better. Lack of anything is the worst.

true42 likes this.
  7. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    Through trial and error, the wife and I have learned that we need some type of intimacy between us. By practicing chastity, we've also learned that intimacy doesn't have to involve the use of my penis.
    Total denial doesn't work for us. We stay close in many ways while I'm locked up and it's great.

true42 likes this.
  8. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    For us it's primarily tease and denial, which seems to lead to lots of intimacy (sexual and non sexual). I really like that the focus is on her pleasure. So it's not "no sex", but instead lots of sex when and how she wants it.

Over the last five and a bit weeks she's let me have three orgasms. I suppose that could be described as a hardship because I love to make love to her. But on the upside there has been lots of sexual activity over those five weeks, initiated by her, and I love that.

In some of the posts on this site I get impression that more extreme orgasm denial might be alignment of different libido in a way that allows people to still connect emotionally, though I could be wrong.

9. Brian Jenkins

Local Time:
    Intimacy doesn’t have to suffer. Intimacy isn’t limited to flesh on flesh intercourse. I have actually seen intimacy increase in my marriage with me locked in chastity. I am more affectionate. We cuddle more. I perform cunnilingus much more frequently and am much more enthusiastic when I do. I also wear a strap on to satisfy her penetration needs, and being that the faux cock is bigger and thicker, she enjoys it even more than my cock. We warm it up by soaking it in some hot water. She says it feels amazing! I love having sex that way too! So, we’re still very intimate. More than we we were before she locked me up.

b_quark and Lazlo Toth like this.
  10. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    My wife is more 'willing to take' where before chastity she was much more concerned about giving. Overall it is the switch that flips in her to demand cunnilingus without any pressure to see me orgasm or even take the time to touch me below the waist.

I would LOVE to have more teasing sessions and when she decides that she wants to spend specific time teasing me, the intimacy is just unmatched. The time we spend together is now on her terms and when she gives she does so with joy.

I have my opinions on how often I'd prefer to be teased, unlocked and be permitted an orgasm but I'm a poor judge of those things which is why I surrendered to her making the choice.

Lockedforsuzy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice