Having trouble wearing it long term due to hygiene issues

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by ace14165, Aug 30, 2023.

1. ace14165

ace14165 Member

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    Has anyone managed to make the cage part easier to pee out of without making a mess? If so how'd you do it?

2. cuckyrichard

cuckyrichard Member

sales so can work from home most days
    minnesota
    Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    lol...other then with a catheter, no my cage has a pretty good sized hole to pee through, and i do sit to pee so that helps but have to wipe with a tissue to catch any drips. I am allowed out of my cage every 12 hours to clean and freshen up, shave etc.

3. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    I just sit to pee. My urethra sits low, so I end up peeing on my scrotum when locked, no matter what. Every time I shower the cage is removed for cleaning it, as well as myself, then re-lubed. Kind of a nuisance, but it’s effective.

Onthehorizon likes this.
  4. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    Another way is to put heat-shrink tubing on the lower 1/2 of the tube, and extend it a little past the bottom. I find it helps direct urine out of the tube and toward the hole in the bottom of my cage. I usually swap it out every couple of days when I remove the belt for a full cleaning.

Hoping they make the rocket tube available on their site soon (rather than completely custom) though it is kind of a toss up. I've had a belt with an enclosed penis tube before. While peeing is easier, cleaning is harder unless the design lends itself to be easily rinsed out. If your penis is hot and sweaty in a metal tube for days, is it really better then peeing on your balls? I remember seeing one of the custom belt makers (can't remember which one) that had a port on the top of the tube to insert a syringe full of water to rinse with.

5. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    I was awaiting on the manufacturer to make adjustments when they launch a new style funnel tube cage. But it takes so damn long that I'm on the move to let the cage modified by another company. I think to let the bottomquater closed and make a kind of "funnel tube" on it so peeing is more clean. How the result in the end will be I don't know yet, as I'm still discussing it with the company now.

6. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    I had a custom belt a while back that was based on the BB series. The penis tube was enclosed and then transitioned to a rectangular / oval tube that went down to the bottom of the cage and fit in the drainage hole there. It actually worked quite well for peeing -- everything came out the bottom of the cage and you could squirt water up into it to kind of rinse it. Sadly, the rest of the belt just didn't quite work for me.

7. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I agree with sitting. Its only way I can be sure not make a mess everywhere :) I notice my urethra opening can move a bit with different pressures/feeling. I try to check after hygiene that i have it pointing out/straight but after time it has a mind of its own.

8. thejockni

thejockni Member

Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    Only one solution to reduce infections - get circumcised high and tight like I did a few weeks ago
    When everything heals lock ups will be longer and click far easier to keep clean

Onthehorizon likes this.
  9. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    For now I had added the heat shrinking tube on it. I will try it in the next week or so. Let try it, and if it’s good I may let the tube been adjusted to this. Then it solves every problem….

Attached Files:

10. GWW Wicked

GWW Wicked New member

Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    I use a condom or Texas catheter over the penis tube. Hygine wise it's ok, because I have the removable Hannibal front piece I can rinse it from the top in the shower. The catheter itself needs to be changed every few days because the plastic picks up some nasty smells, but other than that it's a workable solution. I use the short cath so it only covers the tube about halfway, enough to direct urine, but still allowing venting. The best part, I can use a urinal if I so desire.

I'd seriously consider the funnel tube for the same reason, but haven't gotten up the funds to purchase it yet.

Timberwoof likes this.
  11. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    I make use of the pa pin in the tube and that means no need to use the ring at all which means I can sit and pull my scrotum out the side, pee with no mess, clean with some toilet paper and push my ball bag back in behind the Hannibal cover when done. Clean no mess, no smell and permanent wear is possible.

12. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    #12 "stag" beta tester, Nov 24, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2023
  13. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    Catheters may work better for some than others. I wear inverted cages. I've used both rigid steel and flexible silicone catheters. My urethra at its tightest point has a diameter of about 10.5mm. the catheters have an external diameter of 8mm, so my urine flows around the catheter as well as through it quite easily. With an inverted cage that means urine behind the top plate and inside the inversion cavity before running out over my balls. The silicone catheter also retained a couple of ml of pee that would randomly leak out 30 minutes after the visit to the toilet. Others may get better results.

14. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    I bring in a sport water bottle each time to pee. I sit. Pee. Squirt water in the pee hole. Wipe up any extra water. Clean as a whistle. I wear my cage (a Vice Standard) usually for two weeks at a time, without ever unlocking. I clean using q-tips through all the vent holes. I could probably go indefinitely but I do get out to play once in a while. I'll shower for the event, relock afterwards.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice