Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by onemoreclick, Sep 29, 2013.

1. onemoreclick

onemoreclick Member

Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    Finally! I've been a member for a while, but never actually participating. So, I hope to remedy that.

I'm a single guy, into chastity. Longest time locked (self locked) is 12 days.

Recently, I met a nice Domme and we spoke via message, a lot! Then, a casual meeting face to face. Then, a session! She has said that She would like to explore my chastity fantasy with me! She likes the idea of one week locked/ one week out... Gradually reducing the free time.

So, last night, I receive a message that She wanted me locked for one week. So, I locked myself up, and used a plastic coded lock from the CB 2000 era, then sent Her a pic for proof.

I was glad to know I could handle 12 days on my own, but I know I'll need Her help if I am to go longer.

2. njmike

njmike New member

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    Nice! I just some plastic locks myself for business trips. Good luck! I'm in the midst of my first longer term lockdown myself.

3. misskimberley

misskimberley Sexy playful transgender

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    Good luck, xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice