honesty on wearing cb6000s

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Sissy Shane, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Deleted member 100175

amazed at these long-duration stories - kudos to you all!

mine lasted about three weeks before I went metal, couldn't get on with it at all (for comfort or hygiene) but my GF did enjoy the transparent look.

2. subspider

subspider Active member

Teacher/Instructional Designer
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    I wish I could do metal for the feel and security. I can't. I happen to have a severe nickel allergy. I would need to have a custom platinum cage made as that is the only metal I have found that does not trigger an allergic response. Tungston doesn't trigger it either, but that tends to shatter easily and I am not sure anyone uses that for customs. I may try to buy a custom metal cage some day for the heck of it. For long-term use, I have to go non-metal, sadly.

3. subspider

subspider Active member

Teacher/Instructional Designer
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    abnormal swelling where and how? Is this only when the cage is on?

4. Ms. Joanne

Ms. Joanne Long term member

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    A few years ago when I used chastity a lot to help counter my own gender dysphoria it was my first device and I thought it was an absolute piece of junk. Almost put me off the idea altogether. More parts than a Lego kit which makes it an inconvience to put together and take apart.

Some rather sharp edges and very uncomfortable. Main seam design of the tube is an obvious weak point and I've read accounts of it snapping in two for some. Its the only device I've ever known to draw blood and its supposed to be a chastity device not a fucking KTB! Total crap, ditch it and get a knockoff Holy Trainer instead.

2bkeptforher likes this.
  5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    #55 filltee, Apr 12, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2023
    It does take a little longer than we might think for our bodies to get used to the device 24/7/365.

On starting I discovered the immediate need to use to use baby oil... messy we thought... we discovered Johnson & Johnson's baby oil gel ... much better.
    I'm locked full time now since we got the Badass cage which doesn't need to come off. I could not do that with lube and with lube we've had no issues. My Lady does have me take it off once in a while to get a haircut and we use that opportunity to check all is well and that no residue etc is staying on the cage with a potential to be problematic. It doesn't but its best to be sure

My best advice try a few and find a lube that suits you. No end of recommendations on here

As for the cb6000 and cb 6000s I wore those for a number of years with no problems... except one being acrylic or plastic whatever they sometimes they split. One time whilst on..that was FUCKING painful. My first experience of metal cages was the Fort. I've tried others both metal and not... the current one is, naturally, the best yet.

Takes a while to find the ideal cage for you and over time your body changes and so too sometimes must your cage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice